C5Kev's Ageha Abyss Armor UUNP

C5Kev's Ageha Abyss Armor UUNP

View File

Hello Folks!   Shortly after Angelica's dungeon ordeal, she became accustomed to people seeing her, well, naked and was beginning to enjoying it. It thrilled her and she felt a little naughty. However people started looking at her as a ragamuffin or even a harlot. That she didn't like and needed to find something else to wear. But she couldn't find a job. She had no skills per se and due to the war, Skyrim's Inns couldn't afford to hire more people, she wasn't built for manual labor, but she was very pretty and men had always been attracted to her. However the thought of having to become a prostitute sickened her. So she'd try "scrounging" again - perhaps she could hit the jackpot finding something valuable within a dungeon or ruin.  She felt far more confident from being harmed now that she found the strange Draugr outfit.

Looking around the area of Mzulft, she traveled south and accidently snuck up on a witch picking herbs. The witch turned and fired off a frostbite spell, which caused Angelica's flame cloak to ignite. The witch paniced and jumped into the lake by Stoney Creek. Surfacing, she stated that she meant no harm, but was simply startled - a knee-jerk reaction. Angelica's cloak went out. The witch came up out of the water laughing, "Hey there beautiful, I'm Sarafine...Sara. What in the world are you wearing sweetie, you poor thing!  C'mon hun, my cabin is just east of here and you look like you could use something to eat."  Angelica dropped her guard and smiled at Sara's kindness.

At the cabin, Sara told Angie (she called her Angie) to grab a bucket and the two carted water from the lake and dumped it into a large wooden wash tub. Sara lit a small fire under the tub and told Angie to get in after it had warmed. "Here, I've made some fruit wine" and they began drinking. Angie disrobed, got in the tub and Sara, who had also made some soap, washed Angie along with her hair as they talked. Angie closed her eyes, "This feels sooo good...I've never had a warm bath!" After which, Sara rubbed Angie down with Lavender water and then went into the cabin. Sara smiled and asked, "Feel better?" "Absolutely heavenly".

The two sat chatting, enjoying one another's company as they were about the same age and Angelica did find Sarafine attractive. Angie then delighted in some apple cabbage stew and fruit wine while Sara stood behind her and braided her hair. The two moved onto soft furs placed in front of the fireplace and continued drinking. A lot of drinking. Half way into a fifth bottle of wine and now quite drunk, it began with some light kissing and fondling of one another, which moved onto other areas and eventually led to tribbing heavily, all the while being warmed by the fire. They dropped from exhaustion in a sweat. Shortly thereafter, Sara sprang up, hugged Angelica tightly, kissed her and said, "By the Gods, I love you! I've never been with a woman before, but that was simply wonderful!" Angelica smiled bushing and both feel asleep embraced.

The next morning, "Here. This was given to me a year or so ago, but I can't quite squeeze into it. You're a bit thinner than I, so maybe you can put it to good use" and handed Angie a shiny, dark purple outfit. "You're already beautiful, so you'll be quite seductive in this and it's good armor. At least it's better than what you've been wearing!" "WOW!", said Angelica. "Are you sure you want me to have this?  It's so pretty and the feathers and...   ...uhhh, what is this made of?"  "Umm, I think it's made from human skin. But don't let that bother you, you'll look fantastic!  I also have a spell I want to teach you that's not well known. It's called the Beam of Frost - It's powerful and will help protect you. I know you have to leave, but you must come back to me."  Angelica tried on the outfit and it was indeed snug, her breasts over-flowed the bra and she loved it. "I can't began to thank you for all your kindness Sara." "You just come back to me Honey." They hugged and Angie kissed Sara, then very slowly, lightly biting on her lower lip as she squeezed one of Sara's nipples...and walked out. Still tingling from the kiss, Sara sat staring at the door and smiled. For the first time, she was in love...

You will need the Dwarven perk to create and temper the armor, which can be crafted at a forge with steel and leather. But for cheaters such as myself, I just use the  AddItemMenu  mod to get the armor right away.  The "HS" version file requires the  Heels Sound  mod by ApoKrytia for the "clicky" shoes. Be sure to have that already installed.  If you prefer not to use Heels Sound, select the "NoHS"  file.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Ageha Abyss Armor UUNP HS (or NoHS)" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to build your armor.  That's about it.

Any problems or issues, just let me know...  

CREDITS:

Armor: Major parts from the "Ageha Armor Collection" by Bunik, also from "Tera Succubus" by Harry2135 and "Mini Bikini" by Goma

Please, do not upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/16/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, Heels Sound - or not
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 10:08 AM, kaliXXIX said:

I hope one day it will be come out in cbbe form.

Sorry Kali, didn't mean to blow you off...forgot to respond.   I have a "How To" here on LL. It's not that hard to convert...you should give it a try.