Milk Slave

Old Book

Hi Bud,

"- corrected issues with improperly named body parts,

which resulted in goofy skin textures for some races."

Can you elaborate on that? I have the exact same problem with the original Mod and one of my bodytype nif.

Somehow, it looks like the UV map is wrong. The mesh appears fine in nifskope (local texture) but wrong in game (race texture overwrite?).

Seems like it is precisely what you're talking about.

Cheers!

So the annoying foot: in front of skinned object is actually a clue for the engine to know what race map to use... Fascinating (*spock attitude*)

That was my thoughts too, with some textures it dosnt matter at all. for instance if you wanted to make an orc body suit disguise you can name it what ever you want and then apply the orc body texture. but your characters skin for what ever reason needs that extra bit of help in figuring out that really is the map and you aint just playing around

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are some pics in: http://ryou44.blog111.fc2.com/blog-entry-89.html saying 'milk slave' but the body is different.Also there seems to be no downloading link.Is there an only clothes mod that does not alter the body type?Also does any body know if the lactation effect is only custo texture effect' date=' or it comes with the mod itself?

[/quote']

the lactation is a texture set that does not come with the mod. If i ever get back to modding oblivion i'll make a few lactation meshes that people can play around with

tha texture set should be in this thread or another one titled "looking for a particular milky mod"

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Great outfit!  I recently found my backed up copy of Oblivion with all the mods I had in the day and found this in there.  In those days I had a pretty sad computer so it's really nice to play Oblivion now with the graphics cranked max and high res textures.  I only wonder... would it be possible to reduce the cup size on that milk slave reloaded?  The second outfit with the shorts has a reduced size but the original is still quite ridiculous in proportions.  I used to be somewhat familiar with blender but never enough to undertake something like this with all the bbb and such.  Would it be a difficult thing to get this to look like:

I don't think that modder ever released his edit of it.  It's pretty much perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

To be able to use Gerra6's converter to convert the dairy queen to where it looks good you would need the actual unmodified body that was used before it was modified and then use that unmodified one as your from body and then use whatever body you want to use for the to body. If you try to use the body that is in the outfit for the from body things like the udder will just get destroyed.

Archived