Milk Slave

Old Book

The actual armor itself is placed in a really bad place. It's in the Imperial Sewer Entrance, problem is I cannot get in because apparently it's been sealed off "under punishment of death if anyone enters". There's another way in isn't there?

Also get this while you can, it's got links to loverslab on it and TESNexus has a grudge or something against us and will ban anything mentioning Lovers.

That is the best thing I've seen on nexus in a long time! WOOOOOOOO!

Edit:

Small bug in the sewers. Something is missing on the vaulted ceiling of the the whole sewer. I checked with both mod on and off and its the mod. I guess when he added the wall picture he forgot to include something.

Poor bastard might just get banned over there over this mod though heh hehe. we'll see though. great mod :D just wish the parts were split up, but still great!

Also get this while you can' date=' it's got links to loverslab on it and TESNexus has a grudge or something against us and will ban anything mentioning Lovers.

[/quote']

Did not know that, although I don't think I have anyways. I just checked, and I don;t really see anything linking to here, not even in the readme.

Also get this while you can' date=' it's got links to loverslab on it and TESNexus has a grudge or something against us and will ban anything mentioning Lovers.

[/quote']

Did not know that, although I don't think I have anyways. I just checked, and I don;t really see anything linking to here, not even in the readme.

In the mod itself, it places a book in your inventory and at the bottom it says something like "If you like this mod please visit us at loverslab.com.

Ive Seen That Outfit On Here ... I Think It Is A GSB Mod ..

And Well Now Ive Got It ...

the body used is from GSB it is one of his manga bodies, there is a remake of felicia on there too.

i figure it will be gone soon, someone will be a dick and report the book, you can expect that.

edit:err it will be banned for more than just some line in a book, one of the files is named "loverslab" and so are some of the screen shots, they have loverslab in them.

expect it to go missing in the next few days for that...

I think he or someone who downloaded can simply re-upload it here in loverslab if he's referring to it...

Actually why did he upload it in tesnexus (famous for being complete asses on anything slightly sexual or tera) in the first place lol.

lol who knows, i sent them a message about it, i hope they change it or remove it so they don't get banned.

if they don't know nexus bans anything dealing with LL they will, unless they are trolling the nexus mods, in that case kudos for it. LOL!

The actual armor itself is placed in a really bad place. It's in the Imperial Sewer Entrance' date=' problem is I cannot get in because apparently it's been sealed off "under punishment of death if anyone enters". There's another way in isn't there?

[/quote']

I can try moving it if you want. The least I can do.

The actual armor itself is placed in a really bad place. It's in the Imperial Sewer Entrance' date=' problem is I cannot get in because apparently it's been sealed off "under punishment of death if anyone enters". There's another way in isn't there?

[/quote']

I can try moving it if you want. The least I can do.

I would appreciate that. I have no idea why the sewer is sealed...maybe it's an OOO thing or it actually does get sealed after the emperor (even though I use Alternate start).

Forgot about that but I moved it to anvil because it's hard to find a long solid wall to place poster. It's taking so long because I've never worked with .dds files before and want to replace the photo in the book.

I got 4 of the "wtf missing mesh" when I installed it, stuck in the ceiling of the exit of imperial sewers. Hopefully moving to Anvil fixes that.

I hate to bother you again but I am having an odd problem. This could be my computers fault though but anyway, The armor works fine but for some reason the skin texture on the upperbody is messed up. I applied a different texture and it's still weird. The lowerbody is fine (has gloss and everything) but the Upper is just a matte finish with no details at all.

I got it, too! Though for me and my girls it's more for the novelty factor of it, like a Halloween costume.

Maybe this calls for a new character, a true milk cow? The outfit has already become a cult object, I think.

Edit after installation:

That strange purple object is the misplaced, texture-less label of the miniature milk bottle which is part of the vagina piercing array.

In Nifskope, it fits exactly on the front part of the bottle pendant.

It has the texture 'wilsonmilklabel' assigned to it which is not included in the 'milk slave' textures folder.

The container bottle has the same missing label.

And to quote Arriana Vulgar: "Dreughs and Dragons! Those are UDDERS!"

A fun new outfit on Nexus. I can't afford to give up an esp slot for just one outfit' date=' but it's tempting.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40732#content

[/quote']

You can open esp in cs and set some other one (that you want to use) as active, then make a copy of all parts of milk slave outfit, make new container, add clothes into it and place your newly made container into any interior (or exterior). It's really easy to do, but if you need more help, feel free to send me pm, I will send you step-by-step tutorial with sshots. ;)

And btw, great outfit, it will be perfect for some of my newly made harem girls. Love it.

Archived