Milk Slave

Old Book

Actually I think that is part of is sig...

Just couldn't resist to relate that to milk and udder fetishism which is a good and important thing.

Where would we be without milk and udders...?

@ demongoat: Thanks a lot! This might be VERY exploitable. It could be ANY white liquid, after all...

Actually I think that is part of is sig...

Just couldn't resist to relate that to milk and udder fetishism which is a good and important thing.

Where would we be without milk and udders...?

@ demongoat: Thanks a lot! This might be VERY exploitable. It could be ANY white liquid' date=' after all...

[/quote']

lol glad to help hehe

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the info!

I would never have guessed Growlf's hands would fit, I was thinking (because it's mentioned in Milk Slave's readme) of Speed Buster's 'BodyCon' mod. There are special hands and feet included in it, so I was about to start testing them with the 'Really Large' upperbody and 'Thicker Thighs' lowerbody when I saw your post.

This is great! If I was better at it, I would love to convert the 'Neo Felicia MTN' to that size as I have recently created a character using it.

There we have it again - this board is so great because of nice people helping each other...

Thank you very much for the info!

I would never have guessed Growlf's hands would fit' date=' I was thinking (because it's mentioned in Milk Slave's readme) of Speed Buster's 'BodyCon' mod. There are special hands and feet included in it, so I was about to start testing them with the 'Really Large' upperbody and 'Thicker Thighs' lowerbody when I saw your post.

This is great! If I was better at it, I would love to convert the 'Neo Felicia MTN' to that size as I have recently created a character using it.

There we have it again - this board is so great because of nice people helping each other...

[/quote']

Now we just need something more substantial than the Milk Slave outfit for adventure wear. I think the goblins might laugh.

:D

Now we just need something more substantial than the Milk Slave outfit for adventure wear. I think the goblins might laugh.

:D

Laugh? Hell no they won't laugh. Those dirty green bastards are just waiting for our adventuresome floozies to wander out into the wilderness dresed like that. Its the only time a gobby can get a chance at some qaulity ass! I mean have you SEEN the females they are stuck with?!

Hell no... If I was a gobby in our version of Cyrodill, I'd leave the tribe to become a milk tender to one of them Hu-cows

Goblins would probably prefer a 'Beer Slave', given their many corpses found all over Cyrodiil, surrounded by beer botttles.

The outfit could use the same 'Really Large' body type and look like an Oktoberfest beer maid in a Dirndl dress. Maybe a conversion of the 'Servant Uniforms' mod?

why not make a quest with this outfit. either you get knocked out and wake up in the outfit as a "milk slave" for someone or you find in a random dungeon some people in that situation.

twiki made a milking machine but cant animate it, his idea was to have 3 breast stages starting with my body variant as the first stage, the cup size currently in the mod as second stage and yet a larger cyup size for the 3rd stage.

once reaching the 3rd stage the players breasts are supposed to ache in nead of milking at which time you are supposed to return to the feedbag to be milked.

he wanted to start it with the player being knocked on the head, and waking up shackled only to tortured and drugged repeatedly to induce breast growth and lactation.

after a few days the players breasts would start to lactate and they would then be sold to the feedbag, for use as a milk slave.

they would have limmited freedom to go about but need to return to the feedbag every 3 days. At first if you dont return cattle ranchers come to herd you back but After enough milkings the returning would become compulsory by the players own need to be milked.

Its a really cool idea no idea and i hope he gets it done or finds someone who can get it done.

That is an awesome concept to say the least!

Though it sounds like something you will have to commit to whole-heartedly because it kinda breaks the ordinary game routine, along the lines of the Cursed Armor.

Mechanics like these practically take over your character's whole life, so I imagine creating/using a character uniquely dedicated to it.

It would even be lore-friendly in some way as it explains the existence of the lots of cheese in the game world.

The milk for that can't possibly come from Bull Netch cows only...

A concept like that caters to several fetishes at once, combining slavery, big breasts and lactation, even a sort of rape considering the start of this 'quest', being made a milk slave by force, against the character's will. I really wish someone will make this mod in the future, there is still a lack of mods with such a premise, with a unique story mode and fundamental changes to the player character.

A fun new outfit on Nexus. I can't afford to give up an esp slot for just one outfit' date=' but it's tempting.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40732#content

[/quote']

The outfit will be part of CLS Chapter4,

Sent 23 October 2011 - 09:24 AM

Hi Twiki,

Can I use your body cloth in my mod (see sig for links)? Providing I already have the authorisation from other authors from which you used some ressources?

Thanks,

Grumpf.

Grumpf_be

CLS author.

Group:Premium Member

Sent 23 October 2011 - 01:07 PM

Twiki, on 23 October 2011 - 11:06 AM, said:

sure

Thanks!

For example...

vec07t.jpg

iwi2z4.jpg

1zgbp4.jpg

21dn1cm.jpg

b7aywj.jpg

2yvtoc7.jpg

2wnrb74.jpg

9gbhmq.jpg

wa0p5x.jpg

33nz1jl.jpg

10ggokm.jpg

11hf6dl.jpg

2hd8ais.jpg

o1008x.jpg

20fzs4g.jpg

A fun new outfit on Nexus. I can't afford to give up an esp slot for just one outfit' date=' but it's tempting.

[/quote']

Hi Twiki,

Can I use your body cloth in my mod (see sig for links)? Providing I already have the authorisation from other authors from which you used some ressources?

Thanks,

Grumpf.

Grumpf_be

CLS author.

sure

Thanks!

For example...

vec07t.jpg

iwi2z4.jpg

1zgbp4.jpg

21dn1cm.jpg

b7aywj.jpg

2yvtoc7.jpg

2wnrb74.jpg

9gbhmq.jpg

wa0p5x.jpg

33nz1jl.jpg

10ggokm.jpg

11hf6dl.jpg

2hd8ais.jpg

o1008x.jpg

20fzs4g.jpg

AWESOME!

[/quote']

Hi Twiki,

Thanks,

Grumpf.

Grumpf_be

CLS author.

sure

Thanks!

For example...

vec07t.jpg

iwi2z4.jpg

1zgbp4.jpg

21dn1cm.jpg

b7aywj.jpg

2yvtoc7.jpg

2wnrb74.jpg

9gbhmq.jpg

wa0p5x.jpg

33nz1jl.jpg

10ggokm.jpg

11hf6dl.jpg

2hd8ais.jpg

o1008x.jpg

20fzs4g.jpg

Any chance you could upload your futa lowerbody mesh? Or is it a type of "clothing", like a secondary mesh worn in the legs slot that adds a dick? Either way I'm interested in the mesh and would be very grateful if you could give me a link.

Any chance you could upload your futa lowerbody mesh? Or is it a type of "clothing", like a secondary mesh worn in the legs slot that adds a dick? Either way I'm interested in the mesh and would be very grateful if you could give me a link.

Here are some nifs, it's raw from my CLS folder so you may need textures and so.

Most of them are not my work (although I can't remember). So if you want to redistribute I'll have to dig for the credits...

And yes, it's just a cloth peen.

Any chance you could upload your futa lowerbody mesh? Or is it a type of "clothing"' date=' like a secondary mesh worn in the legs slot that adds a dick? Either way I'm interested in the mesh and would be very grateful if you could give me a link.

[/quote']

Here are some nifs, it's raw from my CLS folder so you may need textures and so.

Most of them are not my work (although I can't remember). So if you want to redistribute I'll have to dig for the credits...

And yes, it's just a cloth peen.

Thank you very much. Can't wait for part 3.

The actual armor itself is placed in a really bad place. It's in the Imperial Sewer Entrance' date=' problem is I cannot get in because apparently it's been sealed off "under punishment of death if anyone enters". There's another way in isn't there?

Also get this while you can, it's got links to loverslab on it and TESNexus has a grudge or something against us and will ban anything mentioning Lovers.

[/quote']

Hello! I didn't want to read every single page of replies just to answer your question, so I'm replying here and now, okay. Without mods to affect it, there are two versions of the "Imperial Sewer System". Why? Because there are two different quests related to it! There is the "Tutorial Quest" that everyone knows, with the original version of "Valen Dreth" in the cell across from yours. If you use "TCL" to do some exploring, you will find the Emperor's party waiting at the top of the stairs for you to start the game my getting Valen to talk to you, usually when you touch the hanging chains or set off some scripted action by stepping on a spot, et cetera. The door they are standing by can't be used, because there isn't a cell on the other side, just the "Gray Void". But anyway, that sign that you mentioned reading, usually doesn't spawn until you've joined "The Dark Brotherhood", so until then you should be able to enter it as often as you need to do so. Once the sign is up, the whole maze has been reset, so that you can only access it via the office entrance in the Bastion. If you ask to visit a prisoner, the jailor will take you to his left, your right. But if you go to your left, his right, and ignore him, and pick the lock, or otherwise open it, you can go down and see new guards and the second version of Valem Dreth. He's the one meant for the... ***SPOILER?!?!?!*** Dark Brotherhood quest! So from what I've read in your post, your close to doing that quest and that's why the internal arrangement of the sewers is changed, because it isn't the exact same route as with the "Tutorial Quest", even if you use the provided key toget past the sign on the "sealed" entrance. I'm thinking then that the modder didn't think, or know, about the DB quest changing the Imperial Sewer maze. So it may be too late for your current player character! But I don't know for sure! Ask the modder! ~~~~

That is an awesome concept to say the least!

Though it sounds like something you will have to commit to whole-heartedly because it kinda breaks the ordinary game routine' date=' along the lines of the Cursed Armor.

Mechanics like these practically take over your character's whole life, so I imagine creating/using a character uniquely dedicated to it.

It would even be lore-friendly in some way as it explains the existence of the lots of cheese in the game world.

The milk for that can't possibly come from Bull Netch cows only...

A concept like that caters to several fetishes at once, combining slavery, big breasts and lactation, even a sort of rape considering the start of this 'quest', being made a milk slave by force, against the character's will. I really wish someone will make this mod in the future, there is still a lack of mods with such a premise, with a unique story mode and fundamental changes to the player character.

[/quote']

I second that. If anyone knows anything about progress being made in such a mod, please share the information. :)

why not make a quest with this outfit. either you get knocked out and wake up in the outfit as a "milk slave" for someone or you find in a random dungeon some people in that situation.

twiki made a milking machine but cant animate it' date=' his idea was to have 3 breast stages starting with my body variant as the first stage, the cup size currently in the mod as second stage and yet a larger cyup size for the 3rd stage.

once reaching the 3rd stage the players breasts are supposed to ache in nead of milking at which time you are supposed to return to the feedbag to be milked.

he wanted to start it with the player being knocked on the head, and waking up shackled only to tortured and drugged repeatedly to induce breast growth and lactation.

after a few days the players breasts would start to lactate and they would then be sold to the feedbag, for use as a milk slave.

they would have limmited freedom to go about but need to return to the feedbag every 3 days. At first if you dont return cattle ranchers come to herd you back but After enough milkings the returning would become compulsory by the players own need to be milked.

Its a really cool idea no idea and i hope he gets it done or finds someone who can get it done.

[/quote']

Is there any news about the realization of this idea in mod?

Some changes I made for myself that you guys might enjoy.

2zzj2ie.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/I4ySjIcu/MilkSlave_Reloaded.html

I changed the location, separated the horns bell and nose ring from the clothes and made it an amulet. I also added the set you see in the above

screenshot and updated the book to show the new location.

Is there any news about the realization of this idea in mod?

I think its a dead idea, he can create the animations but not export them and since he knows nothing of writing a script he cannot get volunteers for that end of things without first have the animations as proof of concept.

Archived