Can anyone help me and tell me which mods have the most male to male action and male masturbation, it can have girls that's fine but I want to be able to choose which side I want to go more. I'm using the sex system with dating system from goranda but I want more like male sounds and actual cum. Can anyone help me?

Gorangas Mods and  Lovers Mods conflict.  Lovers does not detect Gorangas sex and Gorangas Mod does not detect Lovers Sex. It can happen that NPCs want to fuck you while you have sex "with the other sex system".

In Lovers Mods you can often deactiate the action/sex  so you can play the other Mods.

----------------

Male-Male  Lovers Mods:

-Normal sex: LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP with addon LoversVoiceSSPplus.  You ask NPCs if you can fuck or if they want to fuck you.  ! If they like you you have sex.  You don't have to ask women if you don't want to.

-Lovers Joburg : Stalker sex. NPCs stalk and fuck  Player and other NPCs.  In the settings you can enable NPC-NPC sex  and you can set the gender chance.  You can set female-female to 0, or female-stalk-male, male-stalk-female,... to 0,   and male-male you can set high.   If you have Lovers creatures installed you can also set the creature- male , creature- female chance.

-LoverRapers: rape during fights. NPC-NPC, NPC-Player. And player has a Touch-Spell to rape NPCs. The Mod has gender settings.

-LoversHookers: You can be a whore. Yes male ! And you can enable/disable male and female customers  in the  ini , so you can be a gigolo only for males.

-And in the base sex system that you need for all Lovers Mods is the small Mod LoversMB2 included. That is the masturbation Mod. Player can  masturbate  and use a spell for NPCs. Install LAPF ( the Lovers Sex System) and you have the masturbation Mod.

-A Mod to watch. Lovers Bed.   Male and female NPC have sex if both are in bed (same bed or near beds),  you can not disable it. But in the ini you can enable Male-male  and female female . If you sneak into a house you can see NPCs have sex.

And many Mods you can play with a Male and fuck males.

With LoversSlaveTrader you can enslave and fuck males if you want.

With LoversBitch you can have sex with dogs. Dog companions.

There are some Mods you can only play with a female player: e.g. Crowning isle and LoversGGBlackmail

Most Mods with short discription and Links to the downloads  you find here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

------

A example for Lovers-goranga conflict.

You have Lovers Hookers installed and you just have goranga sex with an NPC.  Another NPC (selected by the Lovers Hookers script)  ask you  "are you working right now, and how much for a fuck? ".  That can break the goranga sex animation  and you have to use the console to fix your player animation ( and maybe also the NPC ) .

Same happens with Sexlivion.

Lovers - Goranga  - Sexlivion are 3 different sex systems !  You can be a virgin in one, had your first time with the other  and in the third sex system you are a slut and fucked half Chyrodiil.