Baldur's Gate 3 E.A.?

I have it too. From what i've played seems an improvement over DoS2 in most aspects, though it is obviously a beta. Many unfinished assets and missing content. What bothers me most is that it only goes to level 4 currently.

Can't comment on adherence to DnD (5th edition) rules or if it deserves the name ?

32 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

If you like your D&D and turn base action its worth keepin an eye on it

I do and I am. ?

First question: what size is the actual download?

9 minutes ago, ToJKa said:

Many unfinished assets and missing content. What bothers me most is that it only goes to level 4 currently.

I cool enough with the unfinished and missing part. What I'm not liking is the L4 cap; why not make it L5 as several of the LPs I've watched get to L4 long before they have exhausted all the content.

14 minutes ago, ToJKa said:

adherence to DnD (5th edition) rules

I don't know if things have changed in 5e but the game seems to have made a pig's ear of Rogue sneak attack and the whole dual-wielding/two-weapon style thing.

What I'm also not liking is all the cutscenes.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I cool enough with the unfinished and missing part. What I'm not liking is the L4 cap; why not make it L5 as several of the LPs I've watched get to L4 long before they have exhausted all the content.

Yes, it is quite easy to reach, and there are enemies higher level than 4. I'm guessing they'll add more levels once they are ready to test higher level spells and abilities, but no such thing has been promised yet.

And install size on my drive is about 80 GB. Download was 67GB or something that size, had to reinstall it after both patches since they are having some issues with the patching process.  A standard 2020 AAA size, in other words.