Boone just wont stop!

Firtst off, Loadorder

Ok, I'll cut to the chase.  The problem that I have is Boone just wont stop masterbating.  He's been at it for about six(6) in game days now.  I keep telling him that he's going to get hair palms if he doesn't stop, but he wont listen to me. 

I've even tryed to use the disable/enable console commands, as well a resetai, but to no avail.  If I dismiss him, he completely disapears, as he's not in Novac for rehire, and when I try to transport myself to his location using the console, I end up "in" a random hill, or building, and by "in" I mean cliped inside the terrain.

Help me, Sexout Technical Support, you're my only hope.

Yes, that was a Star Wars reference.

I guess I could also leave this as motivation.

Realy?  Damn. I realy have no clue on how far back I would need to go for a save like that.  Truth be told, I didn't even know he was stuck like that for a good few hours, after I noticed he wasn't with me, and tracked him down, (I know I could have used the console to teleport to him, but were's the fun in that!)  Ah well, I guess the Boomers will just have to accept the fact that there will now be a naked man fornicating in their mess hall.

Do they have a tag system for fallout nv? Skyrim has cs tag system mod and you talk to followers and add them to it when you lose/can't find one or more you bring up the quest tab turn the tag system on look at the map and it shows every single follower and person you have added to the tag system. So then you can find them easier.

Archived