1. 1. Where to next?

• Willow Creek
    • Oasis Springs
    • Strangerville
    • Newcrest
    • Brindleton Bay

This poll is closed to new votes

17 hours ago, flame13th said:

Hey, just want to tell you that I totally love your Sims and Townies.

dPvkY9G.gif.fc04174639632dda505e53fec603ce5a.gif

10 hours ago, claxton.jamie said:

I LOVE ALL YOUR SIMS CREATION!! PLEASE MAKE MORE!!

Very happy to hear! More will on it's way soon. I've started up school again so things may slow down a touch. I'm aiming to upload some on Wednesday if I can get ahead on my studying.

2 hours ago, wallawalla said:

Very happy to hear! More will on it's way soon. I've started up school again so things may slow down a touch. I'm aiming to upload some on Wednesday if I can get ahead on my studying.

No worries. I was hoping you do the premade Sims makeover. But new Sims is great too. Need to set up the family and stories. Hahahaha

14 hours ago, flame13th said:

No worries. I was hoping you do the premade Sims makeover. But new Sims is great too. Need to set up the family and stories. Hahahaha

I was thinking about it after a I did that for Marcus Flex (a gym trainer NPC) and was pretty happy with him. I'll be sure to trickle those in along with brand new ones.

Some alien sims! The both females have the daughter of the Easter Hare and the males have the Pheromonal Flower traits.

Yigdrax's disguise is as a celebrity actor, so you may want to place her in a proper mansion. Pretty much I made them with the general gist of the females use human's sims to conceive eggs (a valuable commodity in their empire) and the males to procreate hybrids to further infiltrate humanity. So... yeah, have fun!Page_4.thumb.png.a6576f5d1f27e048c0e0fb4aab23894d.png 

Page_1.png

Page_2.png

Page_3.png

6 hours ago, chris005 said:

I very like the last one of your sim (Tanis Goldstien):cool:

I'd like to see more of course, if you want:)

Well i like all of your sims

I wanted to make a few more trans sims, but I hit some nasty creative block this week X.x I'll be sure to sprinkle some more in along the way at any rate. 

Hello, I like your content very much and thanks for sharing this with us your sims are nice and.. special, but some things are boring me,... All packages  that you have included that override packages from whicked whims, nisa or basement drugs or files from those mods itself, this isn't useful if it comes to updates, like the pubic hair, I don't find that package(s), that you included to override/overlay all pubic hairs from whicked whims, I want to delete this mega- hairy-without bikini zone-bush-style-pubic/body hair pack, so I hope you can tell me how the package files are called.... no offense, it's too much. As stand alone for single sims who were designed for those style ok , but not for all (more than 400 sims and for some this style is not the least bit)