1. 1. Where to next?

• Willow Creek
    • Oasis Springs
    • Strangerville
    • Newcrest
    • Brindleton Bay

This poll is closed to new votes

On 3/5/2021 at 2:16 PM, SlaughterParty said:

Hello, I like your content very much and thanks for sharing this with us your sims are nice and.. special, but some things are boring me,... All packages  that you have included that override packages from whicked whims, nisa or basement drugs or files from those mods itself, this isn't useful if it comes to updates, like the pubic hair, I don't find that package(s), that you included to override/overlay all pubic hairs from whicked whims, I want to delete this mega- hairy-without bikini zone-bush-style-pubic/body hair pack, so I hope you can tell me how the package files are called.... no offense, it's too much. As stand alone for single sims who were designed for those style ok , but not for all (more than 400 sims and for some this style is not the least bit)

The override I use is called L5Plus BH- RealGensSimdulgence. With that said, it more so affect male sims as it's for fixing a texture issue with Luumia's body hair and it never gave me an issue while updating WW. It's the only override any of the three listed mods, of which it only affects one. Did I accidently leave WW, NWP, or BB packages in the uploads? I usually make sure their removed but it's always possible that I missed some.

When updating, I mean that you have to put outdated files in the mod folder, multiply them and then search for and remove them. (whicked whims etc. are updated frequently) With women, not only with men, the body hair is completely overwritten or superimposed, with men it is not annoying, with women it is. they have no arm or chest hair, but the intimate area well ... if I want to randomize (body hair) all whicked whims symbols are replaced by new ones. Otherwise I only have Sims that use stand alone body details, or are on default. It's also difficult for me now to understand exactly because I've installed all but one or two of your households (so it's a lot of new stuff). Another question I would like to ask, would it be possible to sort the data into sub-folders? so that you immediately know what is what, especially what is default and non default. Btw Nichola is cool as hell ;)

Edit: I'll sort that mess out with a fresh mod folder... Maybe things are not compatible with each other, I was planning to do it again anyway, after my old neighborhood no longer survived all the add ons and patches and I am rebuilding and populating the neighborhoods.

On 3/7/2021 at 6:09 AM, SlaughterParty said:

When updating, I mean that you have to put outdated files in the mod folder, multiply them and then search for and remove them. (whicked whims etc. are updated frequently) With women, not only with men, the body hair is completely overwritten or superimposed, with men it is not annoying, with women it is. they have no arm or chest hair, but the intimate area well ... if I want to randomize (body hair) all whicked whims symbols are replaced by new ones. Otherwise I only have Sims that use stand alone body details, or are on default. It's also difficult for me now to understand exactly because I've installed all but one or two of your households (so it's a lot of new stuff). Another question I would like to ask, would it be possible to sort the data into sub-folders? so that you immediately know what is what, especially what is default and non default. Btw Nichola is cool as hell ;)

Edit: I'll sort that mess out with a fresh mod folder... Maybe things are not compatible with each other, I was planning to do it again anyway, after my old neighborhood no longer survived all the add ons and patches and I am rebuilding and populating the neighborhoods.

I am working on making subfolders, hence me not uploading this week. As for out of date files, I haven't noticed anything on my end. But I'll play around tonight to make sure.

I'll check  all the bodyhair files, body presets aso that I can find, by the time,  maybe other files are outdated and the cause of the issues, no this  was not what I mean, too, sorry (my english isn't the best). If I paste copy the files, and there is for example a whicked whims tuning package file, which I don't realize, so I have multiple copys of the same package file (bad of course, if it's not the latest version), 'cause whicked whims has its own subfolder. Therefor my request about the subfolders in the zipfile, second reason is  that some package files were not clearly named, so you don't know where to classify them, what is not your fault and last but not least because of the overview in general. Many thanks, that you will do it and thanks again for your fantastic sims, they are really special (in an awesome way, not a bad way of course), I can't wait to meet them ingame, when I start the next round ;) , stay safe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Howdy howdy ya'll. Walla Walla Sims is nearing 10,000 downloads. I just wanted to thank you all for your support and it's extremely flattering! So I was trying to think of an upload to celebrate it and thank you all properly. But I'm a little stumped as to what it could be. Is there anything anyone would particularly like or have any ideas?

First I want to thank you for constantly churning out a ton of amazing sims. Every time I come to LL I check to see if you have released any more amazing sims. I have put some thought it to it and as far as I can see you have pretty much covered all the wants we could ask for sims wise. The only thing I can think that you have not done is your versions of named sims.. I personally would love to see your take on Judith Ward, and multiple other of the named female sims ( I only just mention female because I generally wipe out all the male sims in my games * insert evil laugh* ) I am sure what ever you decide to do will be amazing. Thanks again for everything you do and all the hard work you put into making us these wonderful sims.

2 hours ago, Synamon said:

First I want to thank you for constantly churning out a ton of amazing sims. Every time I come to LL I check to see if you have released any more amazing sims. I have put some thought it to it and as far as I can see you have pretty much covered all the wants we could ask for sims wise. The only thing I can think that you have not done is your versions of named sims.. I personally would love to see your take on Judith Ward, and multiple other of the named female sims ( I only just mention female because I generally wipe out all the male sims in my games * insert evil laugh* ) I am sure what ever you decide to do will be amazing. Thanks again for everything you do and all the hard work you put into making us these wonderful sims.

I got the request before so I'll definitely keep it mind. I never found the in game sims particularly inspiring but I could step up to that challenge.

Edited by wallawalla
18 hours ago, wallawalla said:

Howdy howdy ya'll. Walla Walla Sims is nearing 10,000 downloads. I just wanted to thank you all for your support and it's extremely flattering! So I was trying to think of an upload to celebrate it and thank you all properly. But I'm a little stumped as to what it could be. Is there anything anyone would particularly like or have any ideas?

Congrats on nearing the 10000 mark, no surprise, love your sims. No ideas sorry....  which is why I download your Sims ?

• 2 weeks later...