Female stuck in male position

My female character keeps going into the male position whenever male npcs ask for sex - I've got LAPF and Lovers Hooker, the latter being what brings npcs to ask my character at times. My Load Order is fine and the mods have been cleaned, and everything was working fine until I played today and made it back to Bruma - the npcs asked for sex as i walked around but every time I was asked, my character kept being put in the giving position and the males npcs were put in the receiving. Then I tried with Ongar the World Weary who've I've befriended to test it out there and he too was put into the receiving position while my female character was piping him where he would have a vagina if he was female.
Now I recently learned as well the keys for animation adjustments being the numbers 1-0, but is there a key I may have pressed that toggles the characters gender or preferred position?
I couldn't find it anywhere else on the LAPF menu instructions on its download page and didn't see anything on Lovers Hooker page either.
Here's my load order if anyone wants to see it tho' - I've had no issues from the mods themselves, just wondering what the gender toggle key is.

load order for oblivion.PNG

23 minutes ago, BuushyBuush3469 said:

Now I recently learned as well the keys for animation adjustments being the numbers 1-0, but is there a key I may have pressed that toggles the characters gender or preferred position?

No.  The only thing you can do is change the animation that is playing.

23 minutes ago, BuushyBuush3469 said:

Here's my load order if anyone wants to see it tho' - I've had no issues from the mods themselves, just wondering what the gender toggle key is.

Again, there is no key for this.  You need to go into the lovers settings to set female or male in attacking or defending (position).

Also did you set attacking female grows penis (futa)?  If so, turn that off.

Also, your load order is NOT correct.  Please see the sample load order here (in the spoiler):  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Hint, these two mods should be at the bottom of your load order at all times:

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversHookers does not have such a setting.

In the ini you can set random animations for Blow job, and Sex and Rape , or you add a ani number you want. (default is random )

But you can not set offender - defender ( active - passive )

My female Player is in the defender position. The male NPC fucks me.

The Futa option doesn't change anything. ( I use the futa option )

In Lovers Rapers you can set offender - defender for females during rape.

Normally the raper is always in the offender position. It's ok if you use the Futa setting.

But with a real female you can change the psition so that you are in the defender position during Set.

With Adult play plus you have two dialogs with a female player and female NPC. You can ask another female if she wants to fuck you or if you can fuck her. With a female Player you can not fuck a male NPC. You only have one dialog. The male can only fuck the player.

--------------------

You should sort your Mods. Your load order is bad.

DLCs in wrong order.

Armor-clothes Mods between Lovers Mods

See my yellow Link below in my signature.

{#O  O  O#} AH - I'll sort my load order more then.
I thought I just had to move those two mods to the bottom to make it good - I'll follow the pinned example then.
As for the settings with lovers rapers, ingame I can only set who my character can rape, males, females, or both, and whether I can be raped by both or not.
Then there's the settings for when a female is raping a male she's in the female (or I guess the defender position) position of the animation.
But nothing specifically saying "females are always in the defender position". I could try changing the "can rape males and females" to just "can rape females".
On another note before I rechecked here, I did try blowing Ongar - and it worked! She was in the defender position, and he was in the offender. So I tried the sex option again for a random session and it was back to normal. Then tried on a beggar, and it worked there too.
I'll test it again after I ACTUALLY sort my load order rather then just the last two I did. Thanks for the help gut sirs!

The LoversRapers setting is only for rape and only for LoversRapers,  The rape Spell.   ( Other Mods have a own set start script that set offender and defender. )

And you set it in game with the setting spell. (But you can change the ini )

The the setting guid in the spoiler

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/101-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition-180/

Female Reverse - This setting controls reversing the animation roles in the case of female rapist. Possible settings are:

Never - Female rapist is always in the offensive/giver animation position.

Males Only - Female rapist switches to the defensive/receiver animation position when raping a male.

Always - Female rapist always switches to the defensive/receiver animation position.

Random - 50/50 chance for position switch.

EDIT : Yes Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition . Other LoversRapers versions have almost no settings.