Jump to content

I downloaded futa underwear, but if I remove any lower clothing on any sim, they will wear it as default.


fooob

Recommended Posts

Posted

A while ago, I downloaded that Noir Sims futa underwear [and swimwear] CC, which are modified versions of some of the default panties and swimsuit bottoms/one-pieces. I later noticed that if I'm editing a sim/making a sim in CAS, and I remove their pants [accessories excluded, they dont change the issue], they will be wearing the futa version of the game default panties (that pink one, but using the grey swatch).

 

So, I deleted that specific file for that underwear, but the same underwear still shows up if they aren't wearing anything on their lower half. I don't think I have a setting where sims always wear underwear instead of being completely naked (sex is an exception as well). There may be a setting, but I cannot find it if it exists.

 

What do I do?

 

P.S. yes, I use the Mods folder.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...