SexoutCompanions

View File

This is a re-upload, I am not the author of this mod.

This is a very basic plugin that lets you have sex with your companions, no more, no less. It's lore friendly, so sexual orientations are respected. To start the ball rolling, begin dialog with a companion and say, "So... want to have some fun?" Originally by Loogie.

KNOWN ISSUES

Cass' dialogue tree is a little weird utterly broken in the vanilla game and topics don't reliably appear.

• 1 year later...

Sunny smiles can do Top level topics just fine, you might find you need to ask her a question, then go back to get them to appear though.

Also, you ARE using the Sunny Smiles companion right? It uses her vanilla formid, so sex mods can actually NOT require the Sunny Companion mod as a master, but are often conditioned in a way that require her to be recruited. (Which obviously doesn't occur in vanilla)

• 6 years later...

To fix Cass make a backup of this mod of course, then open this mod in GECK...

Do the following:

1. Under the edit menu click "find text"

a.) enter this string to find: "Ask 'em then"   <- what's in the double quotes.

This text is under Cass' Topic GREETING in the VDialogCass Quest

FixCass_1.JPG.58e9a525168b398f171950b64e400abf.JPG

i.e. 

b.) double-click the  VDialogCass Quest that should open the quest at the dialog, (just easier than hunting for it). (make sure her Response Text is the correct one - note is in the in middle).

2. Then in the lower section on the right add in the "Choices"  Right click will open the option hit "S" scroll down and add the dialog quest "SexoutCompanionsAdvance". (that is the internal name of this dialog quest). It will add it to the bottom - use the left and right arrow keys to move it up or down among the possible selections) I placed it at the top here.

SOCompanionsRose.JPG.1adad84c82e2d0425f8fd15ef830bb2b.JPG

3. SAVE and exit, then test it.

The dialog to initiate sex (is currently set to once a day in the mod) will now always appear under the choice of "I need to ask you some questions" in RoseofCassidy's tree then consistently.