A Problematic controller

First off, Hi any who reads this tripe post, now that's done with, on with a issue that i don't know what the heck is going on.

Been playing MHW pretty much solid for the last two weeks, so all of a sudden, bloody controller is A: moving my char without me doing anything and B: not moving in the direction I'm trying to go.

Sorry if i have put this in the wrong section.

anyone knows what I've done to mess this up?

If you're using strackers this can be an issue with an Interaction between ds4win and the loader. 2004 has also been a trainwreck of an update and contains a bunch of broken bullshit and it'll be weeks before M$ gets their shit together.

7 hours ago, 27X said:

If you're using strackers this can be an issue with an Interaction between ds4win and the loader. 2004 has also been a trainwreck of an update and contains a bunch of broken bullshit and it'll be weeks before M$ gets their shit together.

Thank's for the reply

benn using strackers for a long while, need it for the pet monster mod, the issue might be "Drifting" or a dead zone problem, been digging for fixes, MS really needs to sort out controllers.

16 hours ago, PlushyRammus said:

Have almost the same problem. My right stick has started to drift, how would you fix this without pulling the whole controller apart? Use condensed air to blow under the stick? Controller is almost new PS4 one.

Apparently, there is a whole load of YT vids, some involve tearing the controller apart, while another say's "get some rubbing alcohol" and dribble it on the sides of the stick, move the stick all the way to the side and use a Q-Tip with it get the alcohol in and let it sit for 20 secs  then repeat for 3 times.

in all honesty, i did just order a new controller -_-

Also sorry if my explanation is confusing, if your in the mood to, look up on YT "Fixing Drifting issues"