Static's Script Tweaks

View File

Description:

Violate :

•  Surrendered enemies will only give sex with "Mistress" and "Master" tags, based upon player gender. This prevents the surrendered enemy from raping you.
  •  Max # of Rapists set to 9 instead of 4
  •  Gags stop blowjobs. Anal Plugs stops anal penetration. Vag Plugs stops pussy penetration. Chasity belts, hobble skirts, and Catsuits stop pussy and anal penetration.
  •  Basic races limited to 4 rapists with DD equipped, 2 with Gag equipped. Other creatures will not gangbang you with DD devices equipped. Simple Patch supports these animations.
  •  Dogs and FEVHounds can now gang bang you. Although, I've found the animations to be buggy. Let me know your thoughts.
  •  If you have CombatStripLite.esp installed, now you surrender 100% of the time when you are fully stripped naked. (6 damage stacks)
  •  NOTE #1: IF you have player surrender enabled, you will surrender with CombatStrip 100% of the time when you are stripped naked
  •  NOTE #2: Surrender chance is NOT dependent on CombatStrip naked stats. If your Surrender chance is at 100% and your health value at 100%, you will surrender despite your naked status.

FPE :

•  Manga styled breast morphs for Fusion Girl and more aesthetic looking body morphs, bigger butt, smaller waist for Fusion Girl
  •  Reduced script lag and CTDs by increasing the wait time for heavy script events to 1. Added pregnancy check to some functions like fertility. Removed polling event for checking deleted player, now only checks once on load after 8-10 minutes rather than 3.

CSL :

•  Tweaked MCM to my personal settings. Works well with the above violate tweak. BUG: You have to uncheck and recheck invulnerability settings for it to work.
  •  Changed "dropped" to "destroy" item in the MCM options.
  •  Destroyed items spawn in a random shop owner's inventory. Either Becky Fallon, Moe, Daisy, or Trudy. Unless they are dead, then Deb at Bunker Hill.

Hopefully upcoming:

Raider pet tweaks: Awaiting permission

FAQ:

Do  I need a clean save? No, this is only editing conditions.

Is this a dirty script edit? There will be zero performance impacts.

Can I uninstall without breaking anything? Yes. This doesn't affect your saved game.

No animations play with Devious Devices equipped? Simple Patch supports these gangbang handjobs, no guarantee that others will too.

Credits:

EgoBallistic - Original Scriptwriter

TwistedTrebla - Original Scriptwriter

10 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Static's Script Tweaks

View File

Description:

Violate - Allows for more than 5 people to rape the player (Currently set to up to10). Also, removes tags aggressive and rough for enemy surrender, replacing them with Dominatrix and Master. This way Dominatrix animations won't trigger if it's the player being raped, only if the enemy is being raped.

Background:

So, I have a lot of personal fixes and tweaks for the various LL scripts out there. I'll release them here as I test them out and gain permission from the authors.

Credits:

EgoBallistic - Original Scriptwriter

:scream:

5 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Good point. I'll upload the sources on next update!

Oh, cool.

Looks like it's time to separate "rough" into these two new types for the AAF History. A bit of a bummer that it will work only with Violate, but eh - better than nothing.

27 minutes ago, Operand said:

Oh, cool.

Looks like it's time to separate "rough" into these two new types for the AAF History. A bit of a bummer that it will work only with Violate, but eh - better than nothing.

Yeah... Well, those pesky raiders who surrender that are still thinking they are in control is unacceptable! I figure Dominatrix and Master tags will be able to separate animations so that the proper dominance actor will be given their proper role. There should be 4 different configurations

( Dom player Sub Male ) - ( Dom Player Sub Female) - (Sub Player + Dom female) (Sub Player + Dom Male) - ( Neutral/Love/Rough tags cover the rest )

So, logic if is if player is dom then include tags Dominatrix or Master tag, else tags determine what player is, sub or neutral.

If player = dom && player female then only select Dominatrix tags

else select Master flags

Well, that's my take on it anyway. Open for ideas though... In fact, if anyone has ideas, I'm open!

13 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Good point. I'll upload the sources on next update!

Thank you for this and for all your latest works!

I really appreciate seeing more stuff being added to Fallout, especially since I am 500% burned out on Skyrim for the conceivable future...

I use Violate and Simple 4. When a raider submitted and I chose to rape them, got all kind of tag errors. I downloaded this mod thinking what you did in Simple 4 was the cause. Same issue, tag warnings and no animations. When I surrendered, he raped me, animations played but no banners. Tried sex through Bump and Grind and SEU.....No banners. Going to prior versions and try it all again.

8 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use Violate and Simple 4. When a raider submitted and I chose to rape them, got all kind of tag errors. I downloaded this mod thinking what you did in Simple 4 was the cause. Same issue, tag warnings and no animations. When I surrendered, he raped me, animations played but no banners. Tried sex through Bump and Grind and SEU.....No banners. Going to prior versions and try it all again.

Yeah... I broke it. I'm sorry lol. I'm working on the new simple (you can fix this by setting the BP70 position tags from "Dominatrix" to "Mistress")

I'm working as fast as I can with only knowin half of what I'm doing and half an idea of where I want to go, so bare with me here :P

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Yeah... I broke it. I'm sorry lol. I'm working on the new simple (you can fix this by setting the BP70 position tags from "Dominatrix" to "Mistress")

I'm working as fast as I can with only knowin half of what I'm doing and half an idea of where I want to go, so bare with me here :P

I so hate you! :angry::wink:

I'm liking quite a lot of what I'm seeing here, definitely potential. Looking at your future script plans will these be separate patches or all rolled into one patch?

Personally I'd recommend doing one of two things:

1) Have them as separate downloads for each mod affected.

or

2) If it's going to be one patch, add an installer that lets us choose which edits to apply.

Either way you go it has the benefit of letting the user decide what edits to use on a per mod basis. So for example if I like the edits to Violate but don't want to change the way Combat Strip Lite works, I've got that option.

9 minutes ago, Number24 said:

I'm liking quite a lot of what I'm seeing here, definitely potential. Looking at your future script plans will these be separate patches or all rolled into one patch?

Personally I'd recommend doing one of two things:

1) Have them as separate downloads for each mod affected.

or

2) If it's going to be one patch, add an installer that lets us choose which edits to apply.

Either way you go it has the benefit of letting the user decide what edits to use on a per mod basis. So for example if I like the edits to Violate but don't want to change the way Combat Strip Lite works, I've got that option.

Thanks, and they'll be separated, but there's a problem that I might run into though, dependencies. But, I'm going to do my best to make sure that I don't break compatibility of the original mods and don't create dependencies.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

Thank you for these tweaks, they really do make a big difference in the game :)
Do you think its possible for aaf violate to have npc-npc sex? Like if a super mutant attacks a female raider or if a companion gets knocked down independently from the player

That's not a bad idea. Yeah, it's possible. Currently I'm on break, but maybe I'll see how doable that is when i kick it back up again

On 10/25/2020 at 7:29 AM, StaticPhobia2 said:

Me too! lol

UPDATE:

On break for awhile

Liking the adaptations so far. If the raider pet permissions are green lit I have some ideas

-Replace the DD collar with a locked RealHandcuffs explosive one (I can DM you the code for equipping, setting PIN and lockout if you want, DD combability esp for RH is kind of required). The PIN could be added on a "onDeath" event of the boss or something.

-Add more DD items while in captivity. The boss locks you in a belt to keep you for himself or some chains to hinder an escape. Or just a suit, because who doesn't like a shiny girl :P

Other idea's like device comments require the ESP to be changed as well, not sure if you want to go that route.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Liking the adaptations so far. If the raider pet permissions are green lit I have some ideas

-Replace the DD collar with a locked RealHandcuffs explosive one (I can DM you the code for equipping, setting PIN and lockout if you want, DD combability esp for RH is kind of required). The PIN could be added on a "onDeath" event of the boss or something.

-Add more DD items while in captivity. The boss locks you in a belt to keep you for himself or some chains to hinder an escape. Or just a suit, because who doesn't like a shiny girl :P

Other idea's like device comments require the ESP to be changed as well, not sure if you want to go that route.

Here's what I sent to the author:

Spoiler

1. I changed the drugs from psycho and whisky to DaddyO and DayTripper, as they work well with ChemFX mod. Daytripper also makes more sense, it drops the strength down of the player to make them more docile.

2. I made it so that Scene selection is based upon DD devices installed, unless asTags forces a scene, then the device is removed by the akSpeaker.

3. Been messing with the quest sequence, so that Belling the Cat doesn't require Dolled Up and Dolled Up isn't the defacto quest.

4. Poisoning quest allows the player to choose via message box whether to apply to the poison or not, then 40% chance to apply it, was thinking of added a negative chance if player hasmagiceffect Daytripper/DaddyO

5. Speaking of magic effects. I changed the dialogue choice to "Submit", "Taunt", "Insult", and "Prostitute"
    Submit increases SUB attribute, as expected. TAUNT is gangbang which increases wear and tear. INSULT triggers giveFix( ) with AnimateDuo( akSpeaker, "Aggressive" ), and Prostitute gives less SUB attribute but a chance of caps and AnimateDuo( akSpeaker, "Neutral" ). (UPDATE) I might even suggest adding a chance to loose caps, fair gameplay balance and all that.

6. "Taunt" and "Insult" responses are unavailable if player has magic effect of drugs. (UPDATE 2) Might add SUB/DOM conditions to that as well.

7. Fixed some of the animation selection sequences. Now all neutral Raider dialogue requires a check from ObjectReference of getplayerlevel.getsex() == 1
    If raider is female then
    animateComapnionSequence (Flavor of the animation for Mistress)
    Else
    animateDuo(Flavor of the animation for Masters)

8. Also added a catch all fix to the quest "Truce offering". Sometimes, at least for me, lucky doesn't lose his immortal status, so I made lucky mortal again if poison == success attempt on lucky.

1. Currently, he says he's not done with the mod and doesn't want patches since he has updates on the way. That's totally understandable. When I'm not so lazy, I'll send him my tweaks and he'll decide what he likes or doesn't like, if anything at all. But long story short, the mod isn't dead which means it's not helpful to start changing it and adding more headache to the original mod author, same story with devious devises.

Oh and yeah, I changed the collar on my game as well to use real handcuffs one, which is actually the DD one, which I then changed to DLC04's slave color. So yeah, good ideas, maybe they'll get put in the update.
5 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. I changed the drugs from psycho and whisky to DaddyO and DayTripper, as they work well with ChemFX mod. Daytripper also makes more sense, it drops the strength down of the player to make them more docile.

2. I made it so that Scene selection is based upon DD devices installed, unless asTags forces a scene, then the device is removed by the akSpeaker.

3. Been messing with the quest sequence, so that Belling the Cat doesn't require Dolled Up and Dolled Up isn't the defacto quest.

4. Poisoning quest allows the player to choose via message box whether to apply to the poison or not, then 40% chance to apply it, was thinking of added a negative chance if player hasmagiceffect Daytripper/DaddyO

5. Speaking of magic effects. I changed the dialogue choice to "Submit", "Taunt", "Insult", and "Prostitute"
    Submit increases SUB attribute, as expected. TAUNT is gangbang which increases wear and tear. INSULT triggers giveFix( ) with AnimateDuo( akSpeaker, "Aggressive" ), and Prostitute gives less SUB attribute but a chance of caps and AnimateDuo( akSpeaker, "Neutral" ). (UPDATE) I might even suggest adding a chance to loose caps, fair gameplay balance and all that.

6. "Taunt" and "Insult" responses are unavailable if player has magic effect of drugs. (UPDATE 2) Might add SUB/DOM conditions to that as well.

7. Fixed some of the animation selection sequences. Now all neutral Raider dialogue requires a check from ObjectReference of getplayerlevel.getsex() == 1
    If raider is female then
    Else

8. Also added a catch all fix to the quest "Truce offering". Sometimes, at least for me, lucky doesn't lose his immortal status, so I made lucky mortal again if poison == success attempt on lucky.

1. Currently, he says he's not done with the mod and doesn't want patches since he has updates on the way. That's totally understandable. When I'm not so lazy, I'll send him my tweaks and he'll decide what he likes or doesn't like, if anything at all. But long story short, the mod isn't dead which means it's not helpful to start changing it and adding more headache to the original mod author, same story with devious devises.

Oh and yeah, I changed the collar on my game as well to use real handcuffs one, which is actually the DD one, which I then changed to DLC04's slave color. So yeah, good ideas, maybe they'll get put in the update.

Good to see the mod is not dead. Has quite some extra potential for expansion :)

Will keep an eye on both then ;)

On 11/22/2020 at 7:05 PM, StaticPhobia2 said:

Hide contents

If raider is female then
    Else

So. after two years or so, finally my favourite mod will have an official update soon?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

What happened to the FPE SGO like idea? ?

Priorities :P

I need to complete SimplePatch, Hentai Stash, Skyrim still needs a body with anatomy and max physics which is my number 1 requested mod, still need to do my hair project, I'm tired of K-pop hair styles, and then I want to ask nicely again to help with Raider Pet tweaks. Then I will start working on FPE, or maybe before then, who knows.

33 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Priorities :P

I need to complete SimplePatch, Hentai Stash, Skyrim still needs a body with anatomy and max physics which is my number 1 requested mod, still need to do my hair project, I'm tired of K-pop hair styles, and then I want to ask nicely again to help with Raider Pet tweaks. Then I will start working on FPE, or maybe before then, who knows.

"fells relieved". I was afraid that idea was completelly abandoned.