51 minutes ago, ritalmao said:

Latest version does not include a Violate.esp while the previous one did. Is this intentional or an oversight? Is it no longer needed?

image.png.4518a208cbcc296a96aad221cd5eff82.png

0.41 on the left - 1.3 on the right

I.. uhhh, do not know. Let me look into that.

Currently testing the dog gangbang, don't know if it works or not, theoretically it should but I tend to shotgun things so, gotta double check.

4 hours ago, ritalmao said:

Latest version does not include a Violate.esp while the previous one did. Is this intentional or an oversight? Is it no longer needed?

image.png.4518a208cbcc296a96aad221cd5eff82.png

0.41 on the left - 1.3 on the right

Uhg I'm such a noob, I did the dogs wrong. I did Gag or Dograce. And yes, you are right, I need to include AAF_violate because to get FEV hounds to join in gangbangs, they need a keyword and the game's keyword has them classified as molerats. I'll upload a new version here shortly.

*Edit* and Done. Now dogs work and I've found out that Simple Patch's SC animation for Dog Gangbangs do not -.-

I’m in trouble when I update to the Static's Script 1.4,  the violate didn't worked,whatever I use the hotkey or just take off all the clothes to let enemies attack my players... 

The debug just send me this passageenb2021_1_6_14_45_33.bmp

then,I back to the 0. 4version ,aaf violate is working again,I don't know what's happened in Static's Script 1.4,(sorry,my english is not very good)???

27 minutes ago, posuideqianzhihe two said:

I’m in trouble when I update to the Static's Script 1.4,  the violate didn't worked,whatever I use the hotkey or just take off all the clothes to let enemies attack my players... 

The debug just send me this passageenb2021_1_6_14_45_33.bmp

then,I back to the 0. 4version ,aaf violate is working again,I don't know what's happened in Static's Script 1.4,(sorry,my english is not very good)???

Let me double check. Do you have combat strip installed?

1 hour ago, posuideqianzhihe two said:

yes?,but I think it has nothing to do with combat strip, I let enemies strip all the clothes,but nothing happened

*edit*I just looked over the script. The only thing combat strip effects is getting beat up. I did change the races around a bit. Can you tell me what race you can't surrender to? I just checked with dogs and bugs, it works for those.

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

*edit*I just looked over the script. The only thing combat strip effects is getting beat up. I did change the races around a bit. Can you tell me what race you can't surrender to? I just checked with dogs and bugs, it works for those.

supermutant,human,deathclaw,ghoul,gaint,I tested these races and then stop testing.all of them can't surrender to???

On 1/5/2021 at 6:58 AM, StaticPhobia2 said:

Uhg I'm such a noob, I did the dogs wrong. I did Gag or Dograce. And yes, you are right, I need to include AAF_violate because to get FEV hounds to join in gangbangs, they need a keyword and the game's keyword has them classified as molerats. I'll upload a new version here shortly.

*Edit* and Done. Now dogs work and I've found out that Simple Patch's SC animation for Dog Gangbangs do not -.-

violate.esp is still not included

10 hours ago, posuideqianzhihe two said:

supermutant,human,deathclaw,ghoul,gaint,I tested these races and then stop testing.all of them can't surrender to???

It works for me. What I think is happening is that your combat strip recovery time is too low. You should get a random message like, "They're aiming for my clothes!" And then when you are fully stripped, "Eek! My clothes are shredded! Don't look!" Or something like that. Although, surrender key is not working, it is my fault. I accidentally set CombatStrip check on it. Will update in just a second.

2 hours ago, ritalmao said:

violate.esp is still not included

No longer required. I changed the esp to include Mutant Hounds as DogRace. Now the script includes DogRaces in AllowedCompanionRaces which is checked as the last step for determining which race is the aggressor. This allows Dog gangbangs. Currently, SuperMutants will allow any race to join them. The Keyword property was not working on the FEVHounds, even when attached to the proper keyword. Until I figure out why, I'll just let any race join in SuperMutant gangbangs. TLDR: Don't need the .esp any longer.

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

Violate and Scripts keep denying me Sex after I defeat them. Keeps telling me no such animations are available for characters involved when there surely are such animations.

Fixed, will update soon. Before, it attached a Master,Mistress tag. Now it checks your player gender and selects either master or mistress.

There's a small thing I need to work out before updating.

2 minutes ago, nb097 said:

So... one problem with the latest version - it attempts to do gangbangs with more than 2 super mutants, and well... there aren't any animations with more than 2.

At least that I'm aware of or using.

Oh boy, here we go again... let me check~ Are you sure it's more than two or is adding another creature?

10 minutes ago, JBpy said:

do want ?

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Saved me a mod spot......

Well he said he wasn't opposed to it, but I haven't gotten the official permission. So, I'll just tentatively post this here if you're interested:

No longer supports Toxic Raider, instead uses my Sexy Slave Gear mod instead

Requires Devious Devices

High recommend Chem FX

Recommend a clean save... it's basically an overhaul: (Just one small suggestion, don't try to escape, the raiders are more liberal with the collar)

As to the changes? Too many to list. Just try it for a different flavor. And yeah, it's not finished but it's a solid build... probably.

Raider Pet Tweaks.7z

11 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Well he said he wasn't opposed to it, but I haven't gotten the official permission. So, I'll just tentatively post this here if you're interested:

No longer supports Toxic Raider, instead uses my Sexy Slave Gear mod instead

Requires Devious Devices

High recommend Chem FX

Recommend a clean save... it's basically an overhaul: (Just one small suggestion, don't try to escape, the raiders are more liberal with the collar)

As to the changes? Too many to list. Just try it for a different flavor. And yeah, it's not finished but it's a solid build... probably.

Raider Pet Tweaks.7z 66.13 kB · 0 downloads

I appreciate it. Yesterday I made a new profile in Vortex to install everything related to FG, including your SLG. So I will try it soon.

wrhcc1p8k4451.jpg.08ab4ae0ee32a8179b444b7e5e5aa4dc.jpg

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Oh boy, here we go again... let me check~ Are you sure it's more than two or is adding another creature?

Alas, yes, I'm sure :/ 

Got beat up by 4 super mutants; it tried to call an animation with all 4 banging me (have AAF set to alert on warnings, and the combo it was looking for was 4 super mutants plus me).

28 minutes ago, nb097 said:

Alas, yes, I'm sure :/ 

Got beat up by 4 super mutants; it tried to call an animation with all 4 banging me (have AAF set to alert on warnings, and the combo it was looking for was 4 super mutants plus me).

Welp, that's okay. I just realized I left a couple of my debug messages in. The only thing is, I don't know why it's doing that. Usually it's a silly error, but I'm looking at it and the problem doesn't show itself. Guess I'll just poke around until I find it.

16 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

这个对我有用。我认为这是因为您的战斗服恢复时间太短。您应该会收到一条随机消息,例如“他们正在瞄准我的衣服!” 然后当您完全脱衣服时,“眼睛!我的衣服被切碎了!别看!” 或类似的东西。尽管移交密钥不起作用,但这是我的错。我不小心在上面设置了CombatStrip检查。将在一秒钟内更新。

不再需要。我将esp更改为将Mutant Hounds包含为DogRace。现在,脚本在AllowedCompanionRaces中包含DogRaces,这是确定哪个种族是侵略者的最后一步。这允许狗轮奸。目前,SuperMutants允许任何种族加入他们。即使附加到适当的关键字,关键字属性也无法在FEVHounds上运行。在弄清楚原因之前,我只允许任何种族加入SuperMutant钢棒。TLDR:不再需要.esp。

已修复,将很快更新。之前,它附加了Master,Mistress标签。现在,它会检查您的玩家性别,并选择主人或情妇。

在更新之前,我需要解决一件事。

Thank you guys,version1.51 looks working again,Your update speed is so fast???