TW: Talks of forced ageplay

Hi all! I was just wondering if anyone knows of/is planning on making anything (animations, clothes, objects etc) showing/implying forced ageplay? Just wondering.

By the way, I just want to say I have no intention of giving the age-play community a bad name with this. I completetly respect and see nothing wrong with it. I think it's nice that people are still able to comfortably let out their younger side.
I really mean no offence by this ❤️

• 3 months later...

#hi  is your question to have sex / romance between old and young one? 

Thats no problem at all you simply need to change the agecap .

you can activate teens too. 

there are 3 mods : MCC , Woohoo, and whicked whims. https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

first both are for normal games without 18+ content ( jea ..kidding) 

you can click on any sims in the game and have sex without relationship ..... so the old peeping tom from next door with his 80 years can f** the young  girl teen 

you can also activate in whicked whims "have sex between family member- inzest ( ignore familystatus) and teens/senior  can have sex. you simply need to find the option and activate it :) and everythign is done. no one complains everyone has there juicy time as you wish :)