Creating clothes

Hi everyone, I don't know where to ask this so I created this topic (sorry if it's not the right place)

So, i need help, i just started to create my version of clothes (changing) and i want more... :)

I want (if it's possible) create totaly my own clothes and i don't know how to do that...

So if you can help me that would be great!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! If you want to create your own clothes you could do that by using Blender and learn how to create your own meshes. I would recommend using the blender from noob to pro guide and some YouTube videos for example those of blender guru. You can find the import and export plugins for blender and tools like collatkane and decoders and encoders for bs files in the Utilities section.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 2:51 PM, Titanoboa Serpentes said:

Hi! If you want to create your own clothes you could do that by using Blender and learn how to create your own meshes. I would recommend using the blender from noob to pro guide and some YouTube videos for example those of blender guru. You can find the import and export plugins for blender and tools like collatkane and decoders and encoders for bs files in the Utilities section.

Hi! Thanks you! I will see it.

Many thanks!