Tsewe17 Posted October 20, 2020 Posted October 20, 2020 So I'm trying to have both Bijin Family 3BA bodies (with 3BBB physics) wearing KS Hairdos HDT SMP. I almost got everything to work, except for one (and one of the upmost importance), the Breast physics. They're just stiff and all Bijin NPCs seem to have the same breast weight, even though I built their bodies with 3BA and my preset in BodySlide. So I have installed the following: -CBBE + CBPC + HDT SMP + CBBE 3BBB (Body physics work very well on all characters, PC and NPCs) -KS Hairdos HDT SMP (Physics) -Bijin All In One 2020 (Warmaidens, NPCs and Wives) -Bijin All In One 2020 - Hair physics patch - KS Hairdos HDT SMP Patch (to give Bijin women KS Hairdos with physics) (the hair work fine too) -Bijin Family - CBBE 3BBB (3BA) Bodyslides (to give them 3BBB bodies). Like I said, about Bijin NPCs (in general), the body physics work for the most parts (butt, legs, hair) but not for the breast. I'm guessing there is a problem between that Hairdos physics and the breast physics. Any advice or tips or whatever in Bodyslide would be great, as I'm in lost in what to build with what. EDIT: Oh my god, I finally managed to make it all work! Turns out the NIF files for the bodies were not saved in the right directory. I had to manually to chose with Ctrl+click on Batch Build, and then select the right folder (in this case it was just the real Data folder; don't know why but Vortex did not put the files in the right place).
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.