Using CBBE and Fusion Girl at the same time

12 hours ago, Grajowiec said:

Hey guys so I was using CBBE but I've read that Fusion Girl is better for animations. From what I gathered you can use CBBE just for outfits and Fusion Girl for anims at the same time but I didn't find any instructions how to set it up. Can you guys explain how to do it?

You need fg textures, and builded fg base body, if you was using non scrptited physics - now you will need to use scripted only and rebuild all cbbe outfits that have physics with removing physics

But you still will have 1 problem, I prefer using bodygen to make all characters look unique, that is close impossible to make randomed fg body and cbbe look the same

Also you will have hand seam on outfits

11 hours ago, Indarello said:

You need fg textures, and builded fg base body, if you was using non scrptited physics - now you will need to use scripted only and rebuild all cbbe outfits that have physics with removing physics

Well I'm using OCBP Physics which has a version made for FG so I think I'm good

But you still will have 1 problem, I prefer using bodygen to make all characters look unique, that is close impossible to make randomed fg body and cbbe look the same

I'm not using bodygen so it's not problem for me

Also you will have hand seam on outfits

Ohh damn now that's not nice but oh well

Dealing with the hand seam is easy.

Have Fusion Girl as you world's base body. So all hands and bodies will be Fusion Girl.

Anytime you want to put on a CBBE outfit, put on HN66s French Nails with the CBBE outfit. French Nails has a CBBE hand, so you get the matching hand to go with the body.

p.s. In case it's not obvious, the CBBE outfit needs to have the CBBE body and slot 33 with it.

On 10/24/2020 at 8:57 AM, Karna5 said:

Dealing with the hand seam is easy.

Have Fusion Girl as you world's base body. So all hands and bodies will be Fusion Girl.

Anytime you want to put on a CBBE outfit, put on HN66s French Nails with the CBBE outfit. French Nails has a CBBE hand, so you get the matching hand to go with the body.

p.s. In case it's not obvious, the CBBE outfit needs to have the CBBE body and slot 33 with it.

So just to be sure I just install FG, and any time I want to use CBBE outfit I just have to put up French Nails for the hands to match?

16 hours ago, Grajowiec said:

So just to be sure I just install FG, and any time I want to use CBBE outfit I just have to put up French Nails for the hands to match?

Yes, that's what I do. Because French Nails has CBBE hands, when you put an outfit on with the CBBE body, the hands will match the body.

When you don't have French Nails on, it will be the Fusion Girl hands which will match your default Fusion Girl body :)

4 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Yes, that's what I do. Because French Nails has CBBE hands, when you put an outfit on with the CBBE body, the hands will match the body.

When you don't have French Nails on, it will be the Fusion Girl hands which will match your default Fusion Girl body :)

Alright nice, thank you very much :)