[mod] CK3 Human Phenotype Project

On 6/10/2022 at 9:32 AM, LordDGP said:

Hi @Leaf the Elf  :)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2266653759

Is this not your mod? It is missing your update afaik.

Yes, it is missing my update. 

Fafa is my proxy who was uploading it for me, because I could not upload the mod to the Steam Workshop.

In the near future, I will upload the updated version myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for updating the mod. I notice the mod is missing Asian Expansion compatibility patch on the list? Currently using the mod as is with Asia Expansion with CFP and CBO mods. It is creating bruise mark on my character as I creating them and also the mod does not match your intended facial shape and skin tone as well.

2 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

Thank you for updating the mod. I notice the mod is missing Asian Expansion compatibility patch on the list? Currently using the mod as is with Asia Expansion with CFP and CBO mods. It is creating bruise mark on my character as I creating them and also the mod does not match your intended facial shape and skin tone as well.

The folder and file named CK3-HP+FECR is the patch you require assuming that by "Asian" you mean "Far Eastern Cultures and Religions".

The path in one of the descriptor mods is incorrect so you will have to edit it.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The folder and file named CK3-HP+FECR is the patch you require assuming that by "Asian" you mean "Far Eastern Cultures and Religions".

The path in one of the descriptor mods is incorrect so you will have to edit it.

Not quite, Asia Expansion is an actual overhaul mod on steam. Similar to Oriental Empires mod but a lot more English language friendly. FECR will not work for this mod since it was not made for it.

2 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

Not quite, Asia Expansion is an actual overhaul mod on steam. Similar to Oriental Empires mod but a lot more English language friendly. FECR will not work for this mod since it was not made for it.

Okay but:

1. Why do you expect the author of this mod to provide a patch for the Asia mod?

2. FECR is probably the mod which has the incorrect path in the descriptor.mod, which would explain why it would not work.

36 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Okay but:

1. Why do you expect the author of this mod to provide a patch for the Asia mod?

2. FECR is probably the mod which has the incorrect path in the descriptor.mod, which would explain why it would not work.

1. I kindly asked the author a few post past and stated it may be done. Once I saw the release of mod updates and I check to see if the author indeed may the adjust request. It does not look like it was made thus reason why I am inquiring about it. I can understand a lot of overhaul mods have been dead in the water (looking at you The Bronze Age: Maryannu ); since update are on hiatus mode. As of now Asia Expansion has showing a lot activities and updates. It would be beneficial if I can used other mods that are getting their due updates as well granted if a compatibility patch require.

2. I am not using the FECR. If that is what you are assuming. Once again Asia Expansion is stand alone mod made between RICE and Oriental Empires mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, notreallyme69 said:

Now, how to edit so that my culture doesn't perpetually generate slender hips...

Would it be first defined in the "00_ethnicities_template.txt", and then call the Physical Attributes mod for hips gene, even though it is included in the butt_size gene?

If someone could do 1 change as an example, I would happily fill out a culture(starting with busty Bavarians).

• 2 months later...

Hey, what's up! By the looks - great mod! But I can't install it. I downloaded it from LL, but launcher says that descriptor can't be found. I put folder CK3-HumanPhenotypeProject and file CK3-HumanPhenotypeProject.mod into Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod, but still the problem exists.

I opened descriptor with Notepad++, and here is what I found.
For descriptor from LL:

version="1.2.14"
tags={
    "Culture"
    "Historical"
}
name="CK3 Human Phenotype Project"
picture="thumbnail.png"
supported_version="1.7.2"
remote_file_id="2825363109"

From Git:

version="1.2.14"
tags={
    "Culture"
    "Historical"
}
name="CK3 Human Phenotype Project (DEV)"
supported_version="1.8.*"
path = "mod/CK3-Human-Phenotype-Project-DEV"
picture="thumbnail.png"

no path on LL, but from Git there is no CK3-HumanPhenotypeProject.mod file. How and what should I install?

Edited by 0suppa0
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/22/2023 at 5:03 AM, 0suppa0 said:

Hey, what's up! By the looks - great mod! But I can't install it. I downloaded it from LL, but launcher says that descriptor can't be found. I put folder CK3-HumanPhenotypeProject and file CK3-HumanPhenotypeProject.mod into Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod, but still the problem exists.

I opened descriptor with Notepad++, and here is what I found.
For descriptor from LL:

version="1.2.14"
tags={
    "Culture"
    "Historical"
}
name="CK3 Human Phenotype Project"
picture="thumbnail.png"
supported_version="1.7.2"
remote_file_id="2825363109"

From Git:

version="1.2.14"
tags={
    "Culture"
    "Historical"
}
name="CK3 Human Phenotype Project (DEV)"
supported_version="1.8.*"
path = "mod/CK3-Human-Phenotype-Project-DEV"
picture="thumbnail.png"

no path on LL, but from Git there is no CK3-HumanPhenotypeProject.mod file. How and what should I install?

I got this problem too. of the compatch some path work, some path do not work

• 5 months later...