Best Companion Ever IVY 4.0

Hi Reginald, just wanted to let you know that Ivy 4.0 is BY FAR the greatest companion I have every played with in Skyrim or Fallout 4. Ivy's personality is just light years past anything that has been done before. It is an absolute thrill to play with her, so unique and so damned sexy with Geek Chic voice. This companion stays with me almost throughout my playthrough, something I could never say about those vanilla and other numerous mod companions.

I kitted Ivy out with my preferred looks menu settings and she has been my favorite wasterlander wifey since I discovered her. Hands down the best companion ever, nothing before has ever even dared come close to this much sass, this much smut, this much vitality, this much background, and this much -PESONALITY- all voiced to perfection. 

OK. I know you, as an author, Reginald, has moved on to more advanced Ivy updates. And I appreciate it, I really do. But, alas, without the sexy voice - I just can't. The personality is just gone. Ivy 4.0 will be my go to  companion until an update with a new "real" voice.

I salute you, Reginald and Geek Chic!  So very well done!

• 3 months later...