(SOLVED) Missing Bodyslide Outfit/Body

As the title says I seemed to be missing a huge chunk of Outfit/Body presets which was fine sometime ago before I installed an armor/clothing mod using MO (the mod in question was [NIND] CBBE DEM Open Dress as you can see in the screenshot). This is probably the first time this has happened as I installed other armor/clothing mods using MO and can build the sets just fine. I opened the Bodyslide through MO as well so it should shows all the presets on both my game directory and the MO mod directory. I'm playing on Skyrim LE if it helps. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to modding so this could be a simple oversight on my end, hopefully there is a solution to this.

Screenshot_1.png

You have a filter applied. That "open" is hiding every outfit/body set without that word in its name.

image.png.6b62a676634335f49a5e47c88121ffcb.png

2 hours ago, hunternothunted said:

on both my game directory and the MO mod directory

If you're using MO you shouldn't have things installed in your actual game folder. You can get away with some things in there. But I don't see the point in doing so and these unmanaged files can cause troubles depending on what you have installed there and if you want to remove or replace them at some point.

3 hours ago, Just Don't said:

You have a filter applied. That "open" is hiding every outfit/body set without that word in its name.

image.png.6b62a676634335f49a5e47c88121ffcb.png

If you're using MO you shouldn't have things installed in your actual game folder. You can get away with some things in there. But I don't see the point in doing so and these unmanaged files can cause troubles depending on what you have installed there and if you want to remove or replace them at some point.

Wow thanks man, I figure it's something I miss as always. Also yeah I have been putting off on moving all the files to MO, might have to do it eventually.