So what DID happen to L666?

I was subscribed to her (it was a her right?) up to when her account was put on "frozen" by patreon and than she simply vanished thereafter.  Up until that point this animator was a machine and very active with the community with constant polls and replied quickly to questions (even to me on patreon) - than boom, her account was frozen and like that she vanished.

There was no followup posts anywhere, her account reverted to a supporter from creator and otherwise fell off the map.  Which surprised me considering how communicative she was beforehand - so ya, does anybody know what happened?  Why she just up and stopped animating, regardless of patreon?  She never posted anything talking about that and honestly I was surprised her account was even flagged but I guess she was kinda ahead of her time considering the huge plethora of animators that appeared shortly after for Sims 4 (although seriously what idiot reported her anyway, some people you know are just scum) 

Still I always found her disappearance weird and was wondering if anybody knows more of what happened?

I've also kind of wondered if she was burning out of animating too and looked at the incident as a way to walk away from it.

Like yourself, I hope the absence is just a matter of choice, regardless of the issues with Patreon.

I know many creators have had some 'change of heart' to put it generically, over the years - for reasons of their own and I leave it at that. Always thankful for anything I use which someone took the time to make even if they decided to quit no matter the reason.

As for Lady666 whom became L666 (that itself is a mystery) all I can add is a short time after news through the grapevine told tales of L666 no longer using Patreon, her account here was 'disabled' or whatever one wants to call it. The OP she started now shows it created by a 'guest'.

Of note, because the Patreon account was no longer accessible/closed, A few of the supporters released the latest versions here on LL, as well as a few being 'fixed' and another upload had all the animations including the fixed bundled together as a single download. One could even refer to this as the GOTY version (all in one of everything made and 'patched').

Last post: 

Best option for L666 animations: Be sure to remove the ones included by default with KW...