Does anyone know how to make this white skin for Patty?

13 minutes ago, 藤堂志摩子 said:

Good evening.

I found some very beautiful pictures in twitter. Patty's skin is amazing white. The author is a Japanese.

Does anyone know how to make it? Did he use mod or something else? If anyone knows, please teach me

thanks

I hope you will also like these pictures

Ej70-6NUcAAuf-F.thumb.jpg.eefad250e1f2945c94c5a2ee4de45218.jpg

Ej7096oVcAEtVaf.thumb.jpg.4ab11042f2e13c35b7cb7f0bba47ec33.jpg

What game is that from?

This thread shows the basics but the real application requires you to know how to hunt & extract texture with 3dmigoto and edit them in Photoshop & then use Blender to reconstruct 3dmigoto compatible ib/vb files to make it into a functional mod skin and possibly know some advanced Python coding in case things become buggy. Lots of research & learning curve, But that instruction video on youtube by Ausgeek/DarkStarSword should be a good start. Or you can read through ausgeek & kurokaze78 post history and understand how the modding scene develop because these two are the greatest contributors to the modding development in doaxvv

On 10/17/2020 at 2:41 PM, sakuravs said:

This thread shows the basics but the real application requires you to know how to hunt & extract texture with 3dmigoto and edit them in Photoshop & then use Blender to reconstruct 3dmigoto compatible ib/vb files to make it into a functional mod skin and possibly know some advanced Python coding in case things become buggy. Lots of research & learning curve, But that instruction video on youtube by Ausgeek/DarkStarSword should be a good start. Or you can read through ausgeek & kurokaze78 post history and understand how the modding scene develop because these two are the greatest contributors to the modding development in doaxvv

Thank you very much for your detailed reply!In fact, I've studied that tutorial before , and refer to your answer,I think that person should be using similar tools and techniques.But that's a little bit beyond my software capabilities.?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 10:03 PM, HurtJuice said:

it's quite easy to do this, here's a quick one I made - 

Patty_LightSkin.zip 5.27 MB · 134 downloads

she does look a lot like Marie Rose, she could pass as her sister lol

It's amazing! 
I didn't expect anyone to actually make this and share it, so I haven't been on the forum for many days. I'm very sorry to see it just now~
Full of gratitude,thank you very much!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...