Schlong of Skyrim se issue

Hi! I download the tempered skin sos full version for Skyrim Special edition, and the schlong of Skyrim. But when I use sexlab from dialogue mode to a npc and a choose an option the games frezzes. I try to unchecked the schlongs and only leave active the tempered skin and that fix the problem but I can use the sexlab framework with the tempered skin mod? Or I need the schlong?. Sorry about my English. 

Sexlab, SOS and Tempered skin for SOS are totally compatible, as long as you install the version made for SE. And you need to install/give priority to Tempered skin over SOS (otherwise you won't get the tempered skin textures as your game will use the default SOS ones).

Your issue seems to be the skeleton. SOS comes with some humanoid skeletons (used by the game to animate the actors), but the SOS skeletons are famously outdated. You should use XPMSSE as your skeleton mod (at least for the humanoid actors). So install XPMSSE and make sure no other mod is overwriting it (only exception is MNC if you use creature mods as MNC will provide better skeletons for creature actors).

• You have 3 notifications in MO. Check them, these are usually problems that you should fix. 
  • XPMSSE is being overwritten by something, no idea by which mod but you should check that.
  • You have some unmanaged games  files (at the top of the left panel). That's no bueno.
  • You have both ECE (enhanced char edits) and Racemenu, I think they can be used together I don't see why it's needed tho. If you're totally sure you installed and placed these mods properly then go ahead, if not check what's the best setup or pick one and remove the other.

What is mean unmanaged games? Another thing. I read your link of modding Skyrim SE and learn a few things. Is it possible to re install the game and the mod organizer again, saving my slot game I think this possibility to clean my mod organizer and start again to modding. 

1 hour ago, Kamuitat said:

What is mean unmanaged games?

Whops I meant unmanaged files. These are mod files placed directly in your game folder, so MO won't have control over them and if they conflict MO will have little to do to help you fix it.

1 hour ago, Kamuitat said:

Is it possible to re install the game and the mod organizer again, saving my slot game I think this possibility to clean my mod organizer and start again to modding. 

Possible, yes. Not recommended tho. Unless you're extra careful to get all the mods you currently have installed again + all the mods covered in my guide that you don't have. All of that properly installed and with a functional loadorder... And still there is a chance of mods failing to work or losing some settings/progress.

I always recommend to start from scratch, new game install (deleting the previous folder to avoid keeping unintentionally any old files) and new MO instance to setup the mods listed in my guide + doing the test. After that you're free to add whatever mods you want and as long as you follow each mod instructions things should work.

• One last thing that I'm trying but not seems to work. I want the character not to undo is armor or the female keeps a part of his armor, I choose the option "nunca se remueve" but when the scene start she goes naked. Can be change that? Sino de que sirve que le dĂ© una armadura si se la saca. Thanks

There are two places where you can tweak what's removed from the actors involved in a SL animation. In the Sexlab MCM you have "Timers & Stripping" and "Strip Item Editor".

• The first one allows you to select which slots will be unequipped when an animation starts, it has separate lists for male and female actors (note there are three sets of these "slot lists", 1 foreplay, 2 aggressive animations and 3 consensual animations, you should tweak things accordingly in all 3 sets), changes here will be applied to every male/female actor so they only remove the items from the selected slots.
  • The Strip item editor allows for more fine tweaking of what's removed or kept during animations, so you can target specific items and actors but I don't know how well it works or how to setup it properly as I've never used it in my games.