Realistic breast physics

Good evening! Hope everyone is well. I'm here today searching for a more realistic breast physic mod. There are plenty of let say exaggerated physics extension and well theres no problem with that at all considering everyone has there taste it doesn't really sit well with me. That all said , heres my question. Is anyone aware of any physics mod for breast physics that ad a bit of a jiggle but nothing to crazy? Any help is well helpful thanks!

• 1 month later...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42107

HDT-SMP settings for a soft body that reacts to impact with a subtle bounce instead of a never-ending jell-o-like wobble. The body will react quickly, and have a more subtle jiggle when walking/running/jumping/turning. It's enough to be seen (clearly), but it doesn't make your character or the NPCs look like they were made of Jell-O.

• 2 months later...
On 19.11.2020 at 05:32, killerqueen92 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42107

Настройки HDT-SMP для мягкого тела, которое реагирует на удары легким отскоком вместо бесконечного желеобразного колебания. Тело будет быстро реагировать и будет более тонко покачиваться при ходьбе / беге / прыжках / поворотах. Этого достаточно, чтобы быть увиденным (ясно), но это не заставляет вашего персонажа или NPC выглядеть так, как будто они сделаны из желе.

is there something similar for uunp?

image.png