30 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

FNIS is not a mod, it may install like one but it is in fact a program that you need to run whenever you install or remove animations.

I just noticed that. I see there's a bunch of options to tick below. Are there any specific ones that are needed? I'm a bit new to the animation side of things.

11 hours ago, J.Walker12 said:

Ah i see it now i didn't know it had a program to configure all that

You should know that as it's detailed in the description of FNIS, also in the Sexlab install instructions. Now just for clarification purposes you need to run FNIS whenever you add or remove a mod with custom animations, otherwise you'll get non working animations again. And if you see any warnings in there you must address them.

11 hours ago, J.Walker12 said:

Just missing the last three on the little list

No idea what you mean with this. But if you have further doubts about how to use FNIS you could share the text you get after using (select all the text, copy and paste it in your reply, ideally inside a spoiler). That text contains relevant info to see if everything is okay or if you need to make changes.

11 hours ago, Just Don't said:

You should know that as it's detailed in the description of FNIS, also in the Sexlab install instructions. Now just for clarification purposes you need to run FNIS whenever you add or remove a mod with custom animations, otherwise you'll get non working animations again. And if you see any warnings in there you must address them.

No idea what you mean with this. But if you have further doubts about how to use FNIS you could share the text you get after using (select all the text, copy and paste it in your reply, ideally inside a spoiler). That text contains relevant info to see if everything is okay or if you need to make changes.

It took some time but i figured it out. I'm more use to the drag and drop type mods instead of the ones that have an exe which you have to configure options. I missed that step and read over it.