"What mod is this?" III

Guest SemiPr0

I will be grateful to anyone who can give me a download link to the ninja follower 1.0 by jackga. I don't like downloading from steam and i get weird errors like invalid or such.

pyrosushi, I've also asked for this on page-184 because all my downloads are done on my smart phone

and steam wont let me download from it...

can anybody help

Nokou and I are looking if anyone can share a download link for Ninja follower 1.0 by jackga. Released on skyrimmodtype but we can't download from steam. :P Help?

I can get it from Steam but I'm not real familiar with Workshop files and have no idea where Steam keeps its archives.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/860849-1332433838.jpg

Looking for the wings mod!

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/297078-1345672527.png

And this dress, if it ever got released..

Soul Calibur Hilde second outfit. He mess up outfit by adding fur to top. 

Can you give me a link to the dress ? :)

I know bumping posts/requests is a bit annoying, but damn, does anyone actually have a link for that Hilde outfit? I still have the one that was made for Oblivion (from Oblivionheaven if I remember correctly), but this alternative outfit is also awesome! :heart:

Chakaru11>

I search a link, but... can't find it! Anyway, I know that this wonderfull Outfit (that I want with all my heart!) has been already requested in "What mod is this" the first of the name. They told that it's not release but it was nearly a year ago, so I hope it's now available because I want it like Scratch wants his nuts!

Hello, Im wondering what these armor mods are.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/282/28228.jpg

Thank You!!!

That's a Lady Body armor. Original is here http://cgkrista.blogspot.com/2013/04/lb-morag-tong.html

@Elanaith:

I already found it as an XNALara file <.<. Sadly I don't actually have XNALara to open it,  so all I can hope is that maybe the armor shows up as an OBJ somewhere XD

I found a 3ds max plugin a while back that allows you into import xnalara files straight into max if anyone cares. I don't remember where just letting people know it's out there. 

What poses/animations are being used in this set of images?

Anyone?

Combination of poses from Pinup poser and one of those sex mods. Not really sure which one...

Well if anyone could tell me which sex mod(s) are being used here, I'd be grateful.

I took those shots quite a while back. They're just animations taken from ASX and ZaZ Resources (the sex animations from ASX were played through FNIS and the bondage animations from ZaZ Resources). So it wasn't a mod that paired those animations together, which means it was all just screenshot material. I think I posted those for newmiller when he released his bikini with those piercings.

What poses/animations are being used in this set of images?

Anyone?

Combination of poses from Pinup poser and one of those sex mods. Not really sure which one...

Well if anyone could tell me which sex mod(s) are being used here, I'd be grateful.

I took those shots quite a while back. They're just animations taken from ASX and ZaZ Resources (the sex animations from ASX were played through FNIS and the bondage animations from ZaZ Resources). So it wasn't a mod that paired those animations together, which means it was all just screenshot material. I think I posted those for newmiller when he released his bikini with those piercings.

What a coincidence that the very creator of those images would show up to clear things up.  Thanks for the help (and the inspiration, those images are great).