"What mod is this?" III

Guest SemiPr0

Also, another inquiry:

I found this set of images on the Nexus:

And they're beautiful.  I've been trying to recreate them (sort of), and here's some of what I have so far:

And obviously my results aren't nearly as good, as you can plainly see.  

So what I'm wondering is, how did the person who took the first set of screen shots achieve such deep, vibrant colors?  How is the contrast of their images so high?  What am I missing?  Anyone know?

Perhaps it's his/her ENB settings... but I'm also using an ENB and yet my images look so stale and washed out compared to his/hers.

The person you're trying to emulate is using Unbleak ENB. Its pretty much hallmarked for its deep saturations with a high contrast level.

Guest SemiPr0

What mod is this neckerchief from?

17471_zps80c0a042.jpg

Many thanks in advance.

I think that might be a retextured version of the Demon Hunter neckerchief from the set we linked a page back, the mesh looks the same.

Guest SemiPr0

hello guys may i ask if anyone got close to remaking Carry0830's char/ toon ? whats the requirement to get least close to it ?

face: 

body:

textture:

sorry about my bad english and i apologize for misstyping 

Who is Carry0830? Afraid that doesn't tell me much at all. And whats more why not make your own toon? Being unique has its advantages.

What mod is this neckerchief from?

17471_zps80c0a042.jpg

Many thanks in advance.

I think that might be a retextured version of the Demon Hunter neckerchief from the set we linked a page back, the mesh looks the same.

The Demon Hunter one is not pointy at the buttom but rounded and doesn't sit as high on the neck. I'm sorry if I sound picky =X Thanks for the fast reply too!

where can I find the image of this tattoo?

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/skyrim-100-mods-09.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/M5865.jpg

or sites where you can find textures of tattoos

Also requesting this tattoo.

The name is Henna Body Art, cant find it on nexus any more.

Oh crap I just grabbed the PSD files for that today but its under a different name and now I can't find it either...but I do have the PSD's.

Ok search for Cute Designs on nexus and download file is named Henna Body Art,.

When you say unbleak enb u mean this one?

Yes but that one is a serious monster far as killing performance on mid range machines.

Yeah I have used 'Unbleak's' and 'K's' ENB - both put a lot of strain on your computer, really IMO those ENB's should be used for screenshots only. Or you could turn down the settings or turn of SSAO to make it more playable. However I think using 'The Wilds' or what I am currently using 'RealVision' are   better ENB's in that you get the visual quality but still maintain good FPS during regular play.

Are those stripper poles and pole dancing animations?  Does anyone know where on earth I might be able to find this?  Because it looks amazing.

+1

founded that ones also :

but just the videos /cry

here's the dance anim as an attachment!attachicon.gifdoa pole dance.zip

Thanks.

Stupid question, but how do I actually import that into my game? I've been spoiled by NMM.

go to data/meshes/actors/character/animations/fnisspells/ and overwrite the one there (do a backup before), after that use fnisforusers to update animations, open game go at fnis idle selection choose A1, and after A3, so just need use fnis idle player or npc to active, voilá.

Cant use the modmanager, to be honest can, but need do whole folder structure before,zip and activate.

Another question, is there some way I could give the pole dancing animation its own spot without having to replace animation a3?

Are those stripper poles and pole dancing animations?  Does anyone know where on earth I might be able to find this?  Because it looks amazing.

+1

founded that ones also :

but just the videos /cry

Thanks.

Stupid question, but how do I actually import that into my game? I've been spoiled by NMM.

go to data/meshes/actors/character/animations/fnisspells/ and overwrite the one there (do a backup before), after that use fnisforusers to update animations, open game go at fnis idle selection choose A1, and after A3, so just need use fnis idle player or npc to active, voilá.

Cant use the modmanager, to be honest can, but need do whole folder structure before,zip and activate.

Another question, is there some way I could give the pole dancing animation its own spot without having to replace animation a3?

I am no expert, but if the animation is named the same as another one in the directory it needs to go in, then I believe it just replaces one.

+1

founded that ones also :

but just the videos /cry

Thanks.

I am no expert, but if the animation is named the same as another one in the directory it needs to go in, then I believe it just replaces one.

So the slot an animation takes up is dependent solely on the file's name and has nothing to do with the animation's coding itself?

+1

founded that ones also :

but just the videos /cry

Thanks.

So the slot an animation takes up is dependent solely on the file's name and has nothing to do with the animation's coding itself?

still theres the beta version kinda old, and not conflict with new one at least till i saw, that gives the spells, download that one : Dance Synchronizator TES5 0.1 beta at http://casualmods.net/CasualmodsEng.html (900mb pack ouch) (that pack have the pole dance with music,etc and thriller *.* and omg alot dances also, talked with author of casual mods about that and hes said that old pack have, tested and works all dances (at least with me and i also have the new pack so no conflict)).

Just so you know:

When you write in yellow, the people who have their backgrounds set to white can hardly see what you have typed.

To give you an idea of what I mean (assuming you have the default black background):

{Can you see this well? }

{I am assuming not.}

hello guys may i ask if anyone got close to remaking Carry0830's char/ toon ? whats the requirement to get least close to it ?

face: 

body:

textture:

Who is Carry0830? Afraid that doesn't tell me much at all. And whats more why not make your own toon? Being unique has its advantages.

im really sorry i forgot to include the picture 

its not that i cant do it but i want try something diffrent heres the link to his char 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/183717/?

if anyone can help would be great divine bless you kind heart 

Guest SemiPr0

face: 

body:

textture:

its not that i cant do it but i want try something diffrent heres the link to his char 

Oh Silmeria. Uhh I can't really help you there as you might be able to tell I'm kind of a gaijin girl. I'm also not really up on resources to make characters that look 12 years old.

face: 

body:

textture:

Hair you can find easily. 

Texture: Not sure

I talked to Carry0830 before. He uses boneash enb and sophia face. Thats all he told me

Pretty sure he uses ece.Other than that, he has different body types all the time like tbbp, unpb,unpb, and such. Dunno.