SexoutTryout [Outdated and Locked]

Its the khans, without it set to 0 they follow me in packs. i wouldnt mind the occasional approach, but if they grab my boobs and i think my rear it only gives me the option to accept, which becomes a bit of a pain when m ovulating. not ready to get pregnant yet 8)

I believe that's another mod causing the approach you're talking about. My guess is SexoutHookups.

In the Tryout Khans plugin, the only approach dialogues are ones like "Having sex out in the open is great. Wanna try it?" or "Having sex on Buffout is the best, you can really take a pounding!" (paraphrasing here) There's a few general "Want to bang?" dialogues/responses and a few drug related sex dialogues. I don't recall them ever grabbing my character or not giving me a no dialogue.

However, now that you mention it, even on very low approach rates the sheer number of Khans following the player around trying to initiate sex inquiries is pretty high. I recall once saying no to about 12 Khans in a row when I fast traveled to the Drug lab area... and that included Jerry the Punk who hangs out a fair distance from the drug lab.

The two dialogs that dont give a choice are he says i have a fine rear and that gives the option Sonds like fun and the one where he says i have great tits and that only gives the option youre a cute guy, ok.

Are those from tryouts or another mod?

I believe that's another mod causing the approach you're talking about. My guess is SexoutHookups.

Are those from tryouts or another mod?

For the person currently in charge of Tryouts I know distressingly little about it. :P Mostly because I tend to not run with the majority of them. The math error is still from Tryout, and may be related to the unusual number of approaches. Edited by zippy57

Have there ever been any plans to expand Tryout to the DLC?

Some interesting things could be done in Honest Hearts with the White Legs, as well as in Old World Blues.

Wow, I've just had the mental image of the courier sufficiently "percolating" Dr Dala.

Love it! :lol:

There haven't been any alterations to the Sunny side of things, have there?  Because I'm noticing that in Working Girl... no one's choosing Sunny.  Veronica seems to be the most popular whore, Cass coming in second, with the PC being rare... but I don't think I've ever seen Sunny chosen.  Also didn't get any options for Sunny in Jacobstown, but I guess those were never implemented.  But in regular human whoring?  No one wants the Goodsprings girl.

Did you change her settings in the MCM?  Sunny is by default not a whore until you set her to 1 AFAIK.

^ this

since shes not really a companion, and not everyone wants the sunny companion, shes defaulted to not a slut.

So I can't seem to get in trouble turning tricks on my own in Gomorrah...is there a trick to that? I walk up to a Gambler and ask him if he's looking for a good time, it goes off without a hitch, but nobody seems to care.

So I can't seem to get in trouble turning tricks on my own in Gomorrah...is there a trick to that? I walk up to a Gambler and ask him if he's looking for a good time, it goes off without a hitch, but nobody seems to care.

I think the receptionist should run up to you and reprimand you for freelancing, but I suppose she got stuck somewhere and couldn't get to you. At least that's how I think it works because James Garrett was the one who reprimanded my PC when I freelanced at the Wrangler.

I think it's just one of the thugs at gamorrah.

It is one of the thugs the last time I play it.

Its the khans, without it set to 0 they follow me in packs. i wouldnt mind the occasional approach, but if they grab my boobs and i think my rear it only gives me the option to accept, which becomes a bit of a pain when m ovulating. not ready to get pregnant yet 8)

In the Tryout Khans plugin, the only approach dialogues are ones like "Having sex out in the open is great. Wanna try it?" or "Having sex on Buffout is the best, you can really take a pounding!" (paraphrasing here) There's a few general "Want to bang?" dialogues/responses and a few drug related sex dialogues. I don't recall them ever grabbing my character or not giving me a no dialogue.

However, now that you mention it, even on very low approach rates the sheer number of Khans following the player around trying to initiate sex inquiries is pretty high. I recall once saying no to about 12 Khans in a row when I fast traveled to the Drug lab area... and that included Jerry the Punk who hangs out a fair distance from the drug lab.

I had the same problem on previous versions before Zippy took over for  this mod hover not as bad of an issue as others seem to be having.

The attached plugin should fix the 0 > 0 issue (for reference, the script was checking A > B then fail, and since 0 isn't greater than 0 it was passing. The script didn't actually think 0 was less than 0, it's just that the debug text always has that equation. I fixed it by checking A > B OR B=0 then fail). As for it picking them up from far away, I can have them automatically fail if they're too far away. I just need someone to suggest a good distance to check against.

EDIT: Download removed.

Edited by zippy57

Did you change her settings in the MCM?  Sunny is by default not a whore until you set her to 1 AFAIK.

^ this

since shes not really a companion, and not everyone wants the sunny companion, shes defaulted to not a slut.

Yes, she was set to 1.  She was dressed up as she was supposed to and thus considered one of the whores, just no one was picking her and the few times I checked the scanner, it didn't seem to be hitting her.

In other news, I'm still getting crashes when trying to progress the Vault 19 bit of PG Tryouts.  After the first volley's done and over with and I hit the bed to progress to the next day/session, I CTD.  Last I checked, this was supposedly fixed by Loogie, and I'm not sure how to go about troubleshooting it.

Yes, she was set to 1.  She was dressed up as she was supposed to and thus considered one of the whores, just no one was picking her and the few times I checked the scanner, it didn't seem to be hitting her.

The last time I played through this Sunny never really worked properly for me as well. I did have it set up correctly changed to 1. This was Loogies mod before Zippy took over however.

Edit:

The above should state "the version that I was using was the original version from Loogie and before zippy took over"

After a bit more experimentation, it's just terrible luck on my part: she has shown up in the scanner at times and most of those times the roll failed.

So now my only issue is trying to figure out why the Epstein segment is CTDing on me.

Having a bit of trouble actually being enslaved by the legion. What do i need to do?

Talk to one of the women in the Fort, she hangs out about halfway between Caesar's tent and the weather station building where you use the Platinum chip. I forget what her name is... Livia I think? When you first talk to her she comments on how odd it is to see a woman traveling around freely. The next time you talk to her she demands that you lick her. If you refuse she punishes you and if I remember correctly enslaves you if you continue refusing her. I don't have the mod installed currently to doublecheck but I think that's the enslavement procedure for the Tryout mod.

Having a bit of trouble actually being enslaved by the legion. What do i need to do?

Talk to one of the women in the Fort, she hangs out about halfway between Caesar's tent and the weather station building where you use the Platinum chip. I forget what her name is... Livia I think? When you first talk to her she comments on how odd it is to see a woman traveling around freely. The next time you talk to her she demands that you lick her. If you refuse she punishes you and if I remember correctly enslaves you if you continue refusing her. I don't have the mod installed currently to doublecheck but I think that's the enslavement procedure for the Tryout mod.

I think her name is Marisa. She should look different from the other women in the Fort because she wears a red cape like some of the Legionnaires, and she doesn't (as far as I can remember) wear a slave collar.

Keep talking to her until she demands that you lick her, by that time you should start resisting her, and after she gives you a "taste" of her Wrath, choose the 2nd(?) option. I think it should be the one where you laugh at her "attempts" to break you down. She will then give you a "new slave orientation" around the Fort and start introducing you to most of the area's named Legionnaires.

This is an amazing mod, easily the best Bethesda game sex themed mod I've played. 

I'm stuck on something, though, concerning the gameplay of it (it's flawless mechanically): whenever I try to work at Gomorrah(sp?) the receptionist tells me that I'm not up to their professional standards and that I should return when I am more worthy .  What exactly do I need to do to work there?

My speech is pretty high.