SexoutTryout [Outdated and Locked]

I was thinking along the lines of

Legion: "According to Legion law, all women are slaves blahblah, etc"

Player: "I submit. What would you like me to do?" <- submissive

or

Player: "Anything to help the Legion! How can I serve you?" <- Legion-aligned player character

or

Player: "Oh baby, thought you'd never ask! Now let me see what you're hiding under there..." <- Naughty

or

Player: "Only if you're good to me..." <- Neutral

or

Player: "I've heard that Legionnaires got the longest spears in the Mojave, always wanted to see if it was true..." <- Naughty

Right now the only responses to agreeing to have sex with a legion npc are anal, oral and vaginal suggestions (as in, only three choices come up). The NCR plugin seems to be the only one that has a "Npc's choice" response. I agree that at the very least you should be able to respond with something like "I submit to whatever you desire." I mean, they're going to do whatever they want anyway.

A Legion supporting courier might also be enthusiastic about servicing the legion... right now the responses are generally a bit reluctant sounding. Like "Oh I suppose if I have to. Would my mouth suffice?" (again, paraphrasing). Something like "Of course, take me as you please. True to Caesar!" haha

my suggestions then:

Added to the "Anal, oral, vaginal" choices in the LegionYesSir1 tree: Submission

PC: "I submit to whatever you desire, Legionary."

Legion NPC: (If he chooses oral) "You know your place, profligate. On your knees."

(If he chooses vaginal) "Prepare to receive my seed, profligate. If you're lucky, you'll bear the Legion a son."

(if he chooses anal) "I'll fuck your ass like the Legion will fuck the west, profligate."

Also the LegionYesSir1 tree: Legionpride

PC: "Of course, take me as you please. True to Caesar!"

Legion NPC: (If he chooses oral) "Your lips inspire me, profligate. Now put them to even better use."

(if he chooses vaginal) "The best way for you to serve the Legion is on your back, profligate. And by giving us many children."

(if he chooses anal) "I want you to keep professing your devotion to Caesar while I take your ass, profligate!"

If someone can come up with better, all the um.... better. <.<

To help with the Dialogue Box not being overwhelmed with options you could add in conditions like:

Reputation with the Faction

Quests complition(ie. Legion Pride diaogue won't show unless you destroyed the Securitron production line)

# of people served(Only for Tryout plugins, cause I'm pretty sure they keep how much people you pleasured from a given faction)

If possible you could try making it so that certain options will be replaced when you reach the requirement.

So the normal "only because I have to" will be replaced with the legion supporter "I submit to you legionary." then replaced later with the Legion Pride, "Take me as you please, True to Caesar" option.

This will make it so that the options evolve rather than just adding more options.

Updated to the versions with the scanner fix, re-did the Scrambler fix, added new Legion dialogue, and did a workaround for that PG quest. And then Windows decided to deny me access to the .fomod file. If there's not an update within the next half-hour or so, assume I've thrown my laptop out a window.

I added this:

Added to the "Anal, oral, vaginal" choices in the LegionYesSir1 tree: Submission

PC: "I submit to whatever you desire, Legionary."

Legion NPC: (If he chooses oral) "You know your place, profligate. On your knees."

(If he chooses vaginal) "Prepare to receive my seed, profligate. If you're lucky, you'll bear the Legion a son."

(if he chooses anal) "I'll fuck your ass like the Legion will fuck the west, profligate."

Also the LegionYesSir1 tree: Legionpride

PC: "Of course, take me as you please. True to Caesar!"

Legion NPC: (If he chooses oral) "Your lips inspire me, profligate. Now put them to even better use."

(if he chooses vaginal) "The best way for you to serve the Legion is on your back, profligate. And by giving us many children."

(if he chooses anal) "I want you to keep professing your devotion to Caesar while I take your ass, profligate!"

It was already written for me, and that's the hard part, so in it went. The updated .fomod is uploading right now.

Short time is right. I've had this thing for barely more than a week. If I had to get a new one because of an unfortunate "accident" involving a window, it'd be my fourth different laptop in the last few months.

Thankfully, I managed to get the system to delete the file, so the fixes should be in. Be warned: The Chavez workaround is really blatant.

Hmm I just did the Tryout-Kings quest "Whole lotta shakin" which involves the option of having sex with five guys in a row to get them to relinquish their claim on a music anthology. The sex all went off without a hitch. Which made me wonder what the difference is between this "train" and the one involving Chavez. If my understanding of it is correct, powder gangers after Chavez don't say anything before they attempt to have sex with with the pc, they just make their sex attempt and currently it fails, I believe because all the sex acts are called for at the same time? So if the powder gangers were given a simple dialogue line before their sex act was queued perhaps it would work? Something as simple as "It's my turn!" (sex) "I'm next!" (sex) "Why do I always have to go last?" (sex) The fix you put in works for now though so it's not a big deal. But if that does fix the situation then other mod authors would have to keep the "dialogue between acts" rule in mind when planning similar events.

I ran into a response in Sexout Legion that's a broken call to sex action. (Legionary just walks away)

Under the LegionYesSir1 tree:

Prompt: My jaw and pussy ache. Please let me rest:

Legionary: It is your duty to service me, profligate. You can rest when your duty is done, provided other legionaries don't need you.

Legionary: But, I will be kind and leave your tired mouth and vagina alone. Bend over so I can take you in the ass.

Then it has some script stuff, and the differences I can see between it and the anal sex action calls in the other Legion anal responses are:

SexoutLV "Legion variables" [QUST:1202622D]  (Reference to this in the script that I don't see present in the others but I don't know if that's an issue or intended)

And under references it has in this order (don't know if order affects anything so I'm mentioning it just case):

Player [00000014]

SexoutLV "Legion variables" [QUST:1202622D]

Sexout "Sexout" [QUST:0E000DC0]

Anal [GLOB:0E013168]

SexoutBegin "Sexout Started" [sPEL:0E0027A8]

Whereas the other, successful calls to an anal sex act have these references in this order:

Sexout "Sexout" [Qust: 0e000dc0]
Anal [Glob:0e013168]
SexoutNG "SexoutNG" [Qust:0e019333]
Player [00000014]
SexoutNGBegin "SexoutNGBegin" [spel 0e019336]

If order isn't important, the two obvious differences are the successful act calls for the SexoutNG quest and the SexoutNGBegin spell, while the unsuccessful one calls for SexoutLV quest and the SexoutBegin spell.

*Edit*
Oh and another, the new LegionSubmit one, the Legionary said the "You know your place profligate, on your knees." Then he started masturbating and I was free to walk off. It looks like you used the LegionLV "Legion Variables" quest for the new dialogues instead of the SexoutNG quest so that may be the cause of the issues.

*second edit* Strangely enough, it worked normally the second time I tried it. I received the same "On your knees" response and then my character started blowing him. Unsure why the first guy just started masturbating instead.

Chavez's train, Eddie, and Motor-Runner don't work when the unconscious duration for rape victims is longer than the rapist's.

You're correct in regards to Eddie and Motor-Runner which is why the suggested values for rape KO duration for rapist should be 1-2 seconds longer than victim's, but Chavez's train isn't considered a rape. Unless you mean if you offer sex and then change your mind, I think they rape you in that instance, but when we discuss the broken Chavez sex train, we're talking about the consensual one.

I'm having a different radio issue its with the one up at camp Alpha during Whore of Babylon.

"I can activate the radio and it says. "This is a military-issue ham radio, complete with a signal encoder/decoder interface for encrypting and deciphering transmissions"

However the only option is leave the radio alone, talking to com officer to ask if I can play with the radio has no effect.

I even tried turning off every mod that wasn't offcial or part of sexout in an effort to see if something else was interfering wiht it. This to failed to yield any results I'd accept the quest but be unable to install the bug even after talking to the comm officer.