DAR - animation mix

A set of animations for your female PC. No other NPCs will be affected.

The animations for this kit are based on the DAR mod. Applies to PC only. Besides replacing vanilla animations, there are several conditions in _CustomConditions. These are the Blade Dance style when equipped with two swords and Tifa's style from FF7 when equipped with two fists. When you use one thing (or if you remove _CustomConditions) general style animations from the main kit are used.
So, there are animations: walking, running, sprint, swimming, one-handed, shield, two-handed, bow, crossbow, shout, magic, unarmed combat.
Attached are options for the TK Dodge (nodding variant). And an option for mods to add a block for unarmed combat, extending Tifa's style.

Requirement: Dynamic Animation Replacer. Also make sure you have installed SKSE and Address Library
Compatibility: This will be compatible with anything normally installed in Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\animations\. With other mods using DAR, animations will either be overwritten or use a higher priority which is written in _CustomConditions

Why am I posting this?
When I switched from LE to SE, I was too lazy to create a new animation package for myself. I was looking for something ready made and couldn't find it. So I had to. Perhaps it will save someone time and nerves.

Credits:
Dualsun  
T_kuku  
yukl  
5poiler
Artsick

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/11/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dynamic Animation Replacer
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

5 hours ago, milankovalcik said:

Jump Behaviour Overhaul

and

Movement Behaviour Overhaul

both require nemesis

And I beive FakeGamerGirl was reffering to

Combat gameplay overhaul

The first and second will work. You may just need to change the priorities in _CustomConditions for the animation of those mods that you most want to see. Although, damn it, I don't understand why you want this all together, haha. Third, it makes no sense to install with this set. 
Nemesis is incompatible with FNIS, if you use adult mods from LL, they will not work. I hope you can understand this.

• 2 weeks later...

I like your animation pack - really good and thanks for putting it together.

I'm just a bit unsure about adding the Options; I assume I need TKDodge (what's the nodding variant?), but what mod would I need for the Tifa block? 

Not having conditions, I'm assuming these are replacers for the original mod animations?

Thanks!

On 11/3/2020 at 7:21 PM, Bluegunk said:

I'm just a bit unsure about adding the Options; I assume I need TKDodge (what's the nodding variant?)

TKdodge is based on vanilla roll animation for dodging. But there are additional animations that are added to the game through FNIS. They will look like a long step with a slight deflection. This is nod dodge. These animations are replaced by options.

On 11/3/2020 at 7:21 PM, Bluegunk said:

what mod would I need for the Tifa block? 

Not having conditions, I'm assuming these are replacers for the original mod animations?

I've seen about three mods adding a block for unarmed combat. I just don't remember the names, here's one for an example.

On 11/5/2020 at 7:19 AM, Izolenta said:

TKdodge is based on vanilla roll animation for dodging. But there are additional animations that are added to the game through FNIS. They will look like a long step with a slight deflection. This is nod dodge. These animations are replaced by options.

I've seen about three mods adding a block for unarmed combat. I just don't remember the names, here's one for an example.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

It's a nice pack, thank you. That said there's a few animations I'm not so keen on and I'm trying to get rid of, mainly being the unarmed animations, they're all gone and no longer happen except for when I'm running with my fists up my legs go crazy so I'm guessing there's a lingering file somewhere, I've deleted the customconditions file as well as any h2h animation file but it seems to persist, what am I missing?

On 1/22/2021 at 4:39 AM, SJX52020 said:

It's a nice pack, thank you. That said there's a few animations I'm not so keen on and I'm trying to get rid of, mainly being the unarmed animations, they're all gone and no longer happen except for when I'm running with my fists up my legs go crazy so I'm guessing there's a lingering file somewhere, I've deleted the customconditions file as well as any h2h animation file but it seems to persist, what am I missing?

Remove all these packs.

Spoiler

436009226_Screenshot2021-01-24165117.png.4c6f4e58408bb305867bb876045e9307.png

The rest of the package shouldn't cause any problems. In any case, I plan to completely transfer the customconditions kits, in the current situation there are many problems and inconsistencies with them.

On 1/25/2021 at 9:29 PM, cotrienla said:

Awesome! Love it! But I want to use my own walking and sprinting animations. Is there a way to do that?

Of course, you can replace with whatever animations you want. In order to replace the running and walking animations, look for the female folder as in the screenshot below. There are others that are tied to wearing two daggers, for example, for all such variants, you can set your own gait. See it in the customconditions folders. If you take a little time for this you will figure it out.

Spoiler

176226944_Screenshot2021-01-28015419.png.328eafd71cb9c89479aeaa2d651d5bfe.png

Help, I really enjoy this mod, However I am Struggling to get a 360 walk/run animations to work with it. I can only get my character to sneak in 360 motion. 

All animations in this mod seem to work perfectly, im just not sure why I can't get 360 w/r to function.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 8:47 AM, SomeNewfy said:

Help, I really enjoy this mod, However I am Struggling to get a 360 walk/run animations to work with it. I can only get my character to sneak in 360 motion. 

All animations in this mod seem to work perfectly, im just not sure why I can't get 360 w/r to function.

You will have to replace the walking animations to make your character move 360.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...