My sim got assaulted since I had enabled assault by mistake. Now she's afraid around men. Any way to remove the fear debuff?

I thought I had only enabled rough sex, but I had also enabled assault. One of the males assaulted her and now she gets tense around all males, which consists of roughly 70% of the house. Is there any way of resetting the fear debuff, or does it go away on its own now that I've disabled assaults?

On 10/5/2020 at 5:36 AM, Lamadi said:

I thought I had only enabled rough sex, but I had also enabled assault. One of the males assaulted her and now she gets tense around all males, which consists of roughly 70% of the house. Is there any way of resetting the fear debuff, or does it go away on its own now that I've disabled assaults?

I may be mistaken, but, um, well, I don't believe that is something Wicked Whims includes as a feature.  As such, you are probably asking the wrong place for help.

In any case!

The behavior is likely keyed off a custom trait assigned to the Sim.  Assuming the mod doesn't simply re-apply it if you remove it, you should be able to use something like MCCC to view the (likely hidden) trait responsible and manually remove them.  If the mod does automatically re-apply it, its a scripting issue and you'll really need to ask the creator; hopefully they've already written a console function to do the job.

4 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Remove DeviousDesires/Kinky Whims to fix that and avoid further issues.

Oh! Reading through the Kinky Whims topic it seems I really am asking in the wrong forum. Also, I added that mod for the rough sex thing, but am not really interested in the other elements. Removing that mod won't fuck with the save or anything, just remove the features?