3 hours ago, darkraven37 said:

any updates on this mod?

Currently working on building some minor quests for characters, starting with Farkas. I'll also be experimenting with new versions of the main script in the mod. If the new version is successful a new game will most likely will be required, but the need for clean saves when a character is added will be gone. I can't say when I'll be done because every time I promise a time frame for updates I miss it.

I've also been working on a little something for Fallout 4 that isn't ready to be shown yet.

9 hours ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

Currently working on building some minor quests for characters, starting with Farkas. I'll also be experimenting with new versions of the main script in the mod. If the new version is successful a new game will most likely will be required, but the need for clean saves when a character is added will be gone. I can't say when I'll be done because every time I promise a time frame for updates I miss it.

I've also been working on a little something for Fallout 4 that isn't ready to be shown yet.

hey take time all you need no need to rush yourself i was checking up on your mod and you too also since I'm fan now ?

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, zanmori said:

Hello! Kudos to you, my good Sir, because this mod is brilliant. This is what I'm searching for. Now is it compatible with Serana Dialogue Addon?

It should. I don't use SDA anymore but I remember it making Serana extremely chatty about everything so it may not feel super realistic to have her not mentioning pregnancy through SDA. Also keep in mind my mod uses the vanilla voice, not SDA's replacement voice.

On 4/17/2021 at 1:32 PM, CHIMiny Cricket said:

It should. I don't use SDA anymore but I remember it making Serana extremely chatty about everything so it may not feel super realistic to have her not mentioning pregnancy through SDA. Also keep in mind my mod uses the vanilla voice, not SDA's replacement voice.

Thank you for your answer. So this does not tinker with her AI, just add some dialogue and commentary possible. This is great! : D
Is there any chance for compatibility patch for the mod Hentai Pregnancy?

Gotta say, the use of xVASynth for the voice lines adds a layer of immersion I didn't know I needed. Much thanks CHIMiny!

Only issue I'm seeing is getting Serana and Ysolda to announce their pregnancies to me. I have pregnancy duration set to 20 days, and Lydia and Jenassa usually announced 1-2 days into it. I think you need to be around them during the very beginning of the pregnancy for the dialogue branch to show, but Serana and Ysolda's never did. Playing with rando insemination on.

Going to try using the 'say' console command to see if that'll kick start it in the meantime.

10 hours ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Only issue I'm seeing is getting Serana and Ysolda to announce their pregnancies to me. I have pregnancy duration set to 20 days, and Lydia and Jenassa usually announced 1-2 days into it. I think you need to be around them during the very beginning of the pregnancy for the dialogue branch to show, but Serana and Ysolda's never did. Playing with rando insemination on.

Going to try using the 'say' console command to see if that'll kick start it in the meantime.

It should be ok to be away from them to have their dialogue trigger. You're playing with random insemination on, have you checked the MCM tracking list to see if you're the father?

4 hours ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

It should be ok to be away from them to have their dialogue trigger. You're playing with random insemination on, have you checked the MCM tracking list to see if you're the father?

Ah sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm playing a female PC. Would that change whether or not they announce their pregnancy to you at all? Running around with both Lydia and Jenassa both seems to work fine, and some dialogue choices didn't overtly hint at you being the father.

6 hours ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Ah sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm playing a female PC. Would that change whether or not they announce their pregnancy to you at all? Running around with both Lydia and Jenassa both seems to work fine, and some dialogue choices didn't overtly hint at you being the father.

In that case than no female NPCs should be telling you about being pregnant. Everything I've made for the mod has been player centric, meaning that pregnant women will have nothing to say about their pregnancies unless the player is the father. The conditions for all announcements are identical, so it's strange that you've had Lydia and Jenassa announce their pregnancies to you while Ysolda and Serana have stayed quiet. Here's some troubleshooting questions:

1. Are you using female-female cum in sexlab or some other kind of female-female impregnation method?

2. Do you ever use the impregnate debug option in Fertility Mode's MCM or the impregnate spell?

3. Are you using the Fixes and Tweaks mod form Nexus?

If the answer to #2 is yes than that's likely the cause. Using the debug impregnate skips the check to see who's the father which will make the mod assume that the player is the father. While some of the dialogue doesn't directly say that the player is the father, that is the perspective that I've written it from.

18 hours ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

If the answer to #2 is yes than that's likely the cause.

Ah okay, that's it then. With Lydia, she had sperm, but the pregnancy didn't take so I debug started it.

In that case, would you be open for allowing pregnant female NPCs to discuss their pregnancies with a female Dragonborn that they are friends with? It would seem like a natural thing to do, and from what you've said the dialogue is written ambiguously enough about the father.

Update: So can confirm that announcements happen using the impregnate debug function and waiting for a bit. However, responses to the 'How is your pregnancy going?' question are all late term related right after getting the announcement. Peeked in TES5Edit and it seems like responses are based off of the NPC's respective TrackingQuest stage number, so it looks like the stage doesn't reset back once the previous baby was born. Of course, this could just be because I used the debugging function which threw something else out of whack.

7 hours ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Ah okay, that's it then. With Lydia, she had sperm, but the pregnancy didn't take so I debug started it.

In that case, would you be open for allowing pregnant female NPCs to discuss their pregnancies with a female Dragonborn that they are friends with? It would seem like a natural thing to do, and from what you've said the dialogue is written ambiguously enough about the father.

Update: So can confirm that announcements happen using the impregnate debug function and waiting for a bit. However, responses to the 'How is your pregnancy going?' question are all late term related right after getting the announcement. Peeked in TES5Edit and it seems like responses are based off of the NPC's respective TrackingQuest stage number, so it looks like the stage doesn't reset back once the previous baby was born. Of course, this could just be because I used the debugging function which threw something else out of whack.

I don't have plans at the moment for allowing dialogue for non-player related pregnancies. Adding this with the way the mod is set up would open up the opportunity for awkward situations like meeting an NPC for the first time only for them to tell you they're pregnant. While some of the dialogue is ambiguous there are pleanty of instances where it isn't, such as Lydia's where she says "you're going to be a father."

As for the quest stages resetting, using the debug give birth function will break that in the same way the impregnate debug options break other things.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 7:02 AM, PCGameFanatic said:

Ich stimme völlig zu, BeeinFemale ist sehr Skript schwer daher, warum es manchmal findet sich in meiner Ladereihenfolge, (nicht oft wohlgemerkt Sie) Ich habe gerade gerade entdeckt Fertility Mod und bin sehr glücklich mit ihm so weit, und ich liebe diese Add-on für sie... Aber wie gesagt, BeeingFemale kann nicht mid gameplay entfernt werden, aber Hentai und Fruchtbarkeit können, daher warum Fruchtbarkeit hat mich mit diesem kleinen Addon überzeugt und hat defo einen Platz in meiner neuen Ladungsreihenfolge gefunden.... Werden Sie Kreatur Babys zu gegebener Zeit hinzufügen, kleine Falmer sind Alpträume zu betrachten, aber verdienen einige Liebe, um eine Art von Nachkommen ?

On 10/10/2020 at 7:02 AM, PCGameFanatic said:

Ich stimme völlig zu, BeeinFemale ist sehr Skript schwer daher, warum es manchmal findet sich in meiner Ladereihenfolge, (nicht oft wohlgemerkt Sie) Ich habe gerade gerade entdeckt Fertility Mod und bin sehr glücklich mit ihm so weit, und ich liebe diese Add-on für sie... Aber wie gesagt, BeeingFemale kann nicht mid gameplay entfernt werden, aber Hentai und Fruchtbarkeit können, daher warum Fruchtbarkeit hat mich mit diesem kleinen Addon überzeugt und hat defo einen Platz in meiner neuen Ladungsreihenfolge gefunden.... Werden Sie Kreatur Babys zu gegebener Zeit hinzufügen, kleine Falmer sind Alpträume zu betrachten, aber verdienen einige Liebe, um eine Art von Nachkommen ?

uRaw

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, pipsqueak101 said:

please do Vilkas next i abso love this mod but i always marry vilk because hes so much better with kids, waiting paitently thank you for this mod though i love it 

Thats what im waiting for too

Edited by Demodog
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a bug in Handlerquest.OnUpdateGameTime(), throwing these lines to the log:

[07/07/2021 - 03:38:34PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
    [FMA_HandlerQuest (5E000D61)].fma_handlerquestscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FMA_HandlerQuestScript.psc" Line 72
[07/07/2021 - 03:38:34PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-6)
stack:
    [FMA_HandlerQuest (5E000D61)].fma_handlerquestscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FMA_HandlerQuestScript.psc" Line 68
[07/07/2021 - 03:38:34PM] Error: Cannot call GetCurrentStageID() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FMA_HandlerQuest (5E000D61)].fma_handlerquestscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FMA_HandlerQuestScript.psc" Line 72
[07/07/2021 - 03:38:34PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"

Line 68

int starterIndex = QuestStarters.Find(Storage.TrackedActorGet(n))

can be -1 if the actor you're looking for is a none object.

Line 72

ElseIf Quests[starterIndex].GetCurrentStageID() >= 10

is then called with that index of -1 and StageID will fail.

Fix:

Event	OnUpdateGameTime()
{If Fertility Mode fixes patch is NOT installed, this event does FA actor updates}

Int n = 0
	; subhuman - moved checking the time before the while.   Need precision only to the day, and the
	; day is unlikely to change in the middle of an update.
	int today = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() as int
    while (n < Storage.TrackedActors.Length)
        If (Storage.LastConception[n] > 0)
            int lastConception = Storage.LastConception[n] as int
            int pregnantDay = (today - lastConception)
            if (pregnantDay >= QuestStartThreshold)
                ; The actor is pregnant, check if she's a quest starter
;>> pP - check for valid actor
				actor akAktor = Storage.TrackedActorGet(n) as actor
				if (akAktor)
;>> pP - check for valid index
					int starterIndex = -1
					starterIndex = QuestStarters.Find(akAktor)

if (starterIndex != -1)
						;if (starterIndex != -1) && ((!Quests[starterIndex].IsRunning()) || (Quests[starterIndex].GetCurrentStageID() == 0))
;<< end checks
						if (!Quests[starterIndex].IsRunning()) || (Quests[starterIndex].GetCurrentStageID() == 0)
							Quests[starterIndex].SetCurrentStageID(10)
							;The pregnancy quest is not running or in the "pre-pregancy" stage. Start the Quest.
						;The pregnancy quest is already running. Check to see if it's time to advance to the next stage.
							Int CurrentStageIndex = StageList.Find(Quests[starterIndex].GetCurrentStageID())
							Float NextStageThreshold = (PregnancyDuration.GetValue()*(NextStagePercentage[CurrentStageIndex]))

If PregnantDay > NextStageThreshold
								Quests[starterIndex].SetCurrentStageID(Stagelist[CurrentStageIndex + 1])
							EndIf
						EndIf
;>> pP
					endIf
				endIf
;<< pP
            EndIf   
        EndIf
        n += 1
    EndWhile
    RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime(PollingInterval.GetValue())
EndEvent

Added/changed two checks, first one to ensure there's a valid TrackedActor and second one to check the starterIndex so StageID won't fail.

Hope this helps.

On 7/10/2021 at 1:56 AM, lastbytescout said:

There's a bug in Handlerquest.OnUpdateGameTime(), throwing these lines to the log:

Line 68

can be -1 if the actor you're looking for is a none object.

Line 72

is then called with that index of -1 and StageID will fail.

Fix:

Event	OnUpdateGameTime()
{If Fertility Mode fixes patch is NOT installed, this event does FA actor updates}

Int n = 0
	; subhuman - moved checking the time before the while.   Need precision only to the day, and the
	; day is unlikely to change in the middle of an update.
	int today = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() as int
    while (n < Storage.TrackedActors.Length)
        If (Storage.LastConception[n] > 0)
            int lastConception = Storage.LastConception[n] as int
            int pregnantDay = (today - lastConception)
            if (pregnantDay >= QuestStartThreshold)
                ; The actor is pregnant, check if she's a quest starter
;>> pP - check for valid actor
				actor akAktor = Storage.TrackedActorGet(n) as actor
				if (akAktor)
;>> pP - check for valid index
					int starterIndex = -1
					starterIndex = QuestStarters.Find(akAktor)

if (starterIndex != -1)
						;if (starterIndex != -1) && ((!Quests[starterIndex].IsRunning()) || (Quests[starterIndex].GetCurrentStageID() == 0))
;<< end checks
						if (!Quests[starterIndex].IsRunning()) || (Quests[starterIndex].GetCurrentStageID() == 0)
							Quests[starterIndex].SetCurrentStageID(10)
							;The pregnancy quest is not running or in the "pre-pregancy" stage. Start the Quest.
						;The pregnancy quest is already running. Check to see if it's time to advance to the next stage.
							Int CurrentStageIndex = StageList.Find(Quests[starterIndex].GetCurrentStageID())
							Float NextStageThreshold = (PregnancyDuration.GetValue()*(NextStagePercentage[CurrentStageIndex]))

If PregnantDay > NextStageThreshold
								Quests[starterIndex].SetCurrentStageID(Stagelist[CurrentStageIndex + 1])
							EndIf
						EndIf
;>> pP
					endIf
				endIf
;<< pP
            EndIf   
        EndIf
        n += 1
    EndWhile
    RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime(PollingInterval.GetValue())
EndEvent

Added/changed two checks, first one to ensure there's a valid TrackedActor and second one to check the starterIndex so StageID won't fail.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for this. I'll look into it.

13 hours ago, darkraven37 said:

what is the new update this time?

The update I posted yesterday doesn't have any new content. It just changed some code in the quest that finds the player character's baby daddy to work with the new update to "FM Fixes and Tweaks." Next update will have a quest for Vilkas. It's getting close to being finished.

• 2 weeks later...