9 hours ago, Ice71Lake said:

hello everone i cannot get this mod to run i have Fertility Mode yet my skyrim does not run ?

I need more information to help. When you say you can't get Skyrim to run do you mean it's crashing on startup or is the mod just not working? If it's the latter than I need to know what you were doing in game. Are you playing as a male or female? Who are you trying to get pregnant?

Hi CHIMiny!!

Hey yeah v0.22 doesn't seem to work for me. Started a new game, got everything installed and I got Lydia in the family way, but when I talk to her I get no dialogue about being preggo. Checked the esp for conflicts with my LO in xEdit but nothing is jumping out at me. Is there a kickstart console command or something I can try please?

THANKS!!

4 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi CHIMiny!!

Hey yeah v0.22 doesn't seem to work for me. Started a new game, got everything installed and I got Lydia in the family way, but when I talk to her I get no dialogue about being preggo. Checked the esp for conflicts with my LO in xEdit but nothing is jumping out at me. Is there a kickstart console command or something I can try please?

THANKS!!

I just tested it and it's working for me. I downloaded the file from LL just to be sure it wasn't missing something. Whats happening on your end? Have you used any debug options? Have you waited long enough for Lydia to discover the pregnancy?

6 hours ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

I just tested it and it's working for me. I downloaded the file from LL just to be sure it wasn't missing something. Whats happening on your end? Have you used any debug options? Have you waited long enough for Lydia to discover the pregnancy?

It's working! My bad, forgot about the lead time after the mother load hits and she gets preggo.  All's good!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, darkraven37 said:

hey CHIMiny Cricket how it going my friend? 

The good news: Aela's quest is almost done and on track to be finished by October.

The bad news: The new worldspace I built is totally fucked in Skyrim: Legendary Edition. I've always built the mod in the SE creation kit and back-ported to LE, and for some reason my worldspace isn't working very well. All of the animals I've placed throughout are spasming uncontrollably and other stuff like that. I don't know if it can be fixed.

• 7 months later...