[Diverse Comics & Stories] "Neighbourhood Twink Chp #1"

Hello!

im kinda new at the forum and just saw your amazing post and my god, your female characters look extremely beautiful. Would you mind to share your secrets about your body and skin textures? Mine look pretty cartoonish and would be nice to make them look as wonderful as yours.

thank you!

9 hours ago, luiwen said:

Hello!

im kinda new at the forum and just saw your amazing post and my god, your female characters look extremely beautiful. Would you mind to share your secrets about your body and skin textures? Mine look pretty cartoonish and would be nice to make them look as wonderful as yours.

thank you!

Thank you for liking them.? There are couple of stuff I use for details and skin overlays but don't worry I'll be sharing my sims from Saturday or Sunday so the mods will be with the sims.

12 hours ago, Holly Vinedal said:

Thank you for liking them.? There are couple of stuff I use for details and skin overlays but don't worry I'll be sharing my sims from Saturday or Sunday so the mods will be with the sims.

I'll be glad to see all your stuff. Thank you for answering. Can't wait to catch your sims!

SIM DUMP : The Behr Sister

[Make sure to delete "Turbo Driver" and "SOL" folder in my mods folder before putting into your mods also check your mods first, you might have some same mods as me like clothing and stuff so better check that out first and replace it with yours. ]

Link:  http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2159948/

Alternate Link: https://mega.nz/file/gY4gRRRI#7FJ7-mjJ30Mdiy2RnGrhDHq21AHkEGtkuuGWOvX1SPw (MEGA)

Scorpion Sims.png

1 hour ago, Holly Vinedal said:

SIM DUMP : The Behr Sister

[Make sure to delete "Turbo Driver" and "SOL" folder in my mods folder before putting into your mods also check your mods first, you might have some same mods as me like clothing and stuff so better check that out first and replace it with yours. ]

I don't want to be a dick, but this should be your responsibility to delete from the archive before you upload it. Packing mods (not CC) with uploaded sims is a bad idea and despite your warning many people are going tto download this without following your instructions and end up with duplicates of the same mods, and possibly two different versions of the same mod in their folder. 

I highly suggest that you re-organize the archive to remove these, don't just blindly export from Tray Importer. 

18 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

I don't want to be a dick, but this should be your responsibility to delete from the archive before you upload it. Packing mods (not CC) with uploaded sims is a bad idea and despite your warning many people are going tto download this without following your instructions and end up with duplicates of the same mods, and possibly two different versions of the same mod in their folder. 

I highly suggest that you re-organize the archive to remove these, don't just blindly export from Tray Importer. 

Yeah I am fully aware of that, thing is I uploaded the file and checked it later I thought it would just pack cc not mods like SOL and WW, so I reminded to delete them, they will not be in future downloads tho.

WOWWWW, thank you so much for thisss, you make my day.????

Not to be demanding though (and very sorry if you think so), but are you plan to share your another sims in the future? I really like you Bella Goth remake and Sofia and her teammate in Uncover Stories (especially Sofia, she's verrry cutee).

But anyway, thank you sooo much again for your sharing. I hope you have a great day and good health. Take caree!!

Warm Regards from Bangkok❤️

2 hours ago, apabaelah24 said:

WOWWWW, thank you so much for thisss, you make my day.????

Not to be demanding though (and very sorry if you think so), but are you plan to share your another sims in the future? I really like you Bella Goth remake and Sofia and her teammate in Uncover Stories (especially Sofia, she's verrry cutee).

But anyway, thank you sooo much again for your sharing. I hope you have a great day and good health. Take caree!!

Warm Regards from Bangkok❤️

Yeah they are planned for future as I finished re doing their male household sims. ?

Hi again...

I've been trying to download your Behr sisters but I can't connect to simfileshare... I always get an "network error".... is anyone having the same problem? or could you upload your stuff to mediafire or another web, please?

Thank you

12 minutes ago, luiwen said:

Hi again...

I've been trying to download your Behr sisters but I can't connect to simfileshare... I always get an "network error".... is anyone having the same problem? or could you upload your stuff to mediafire or another web, please?

Thank you

It worked for me. I tried again, just now, and it seems to be working, but it is really slow.

2 hours ago, luiwen said:

Hi again...

Thank you

Simfileshare has been working slow for me since friday but today it's working fine but if you still have problem I will pack the files in mega and send you in message. ?

6 hours ago, Deloy said:

Tryed to download since 2 days. Its sill very slow on sim file. an upload in me mega would be great. You can send me an message :)

added alterante link and removed WW and SOL folder from it aswell. ?

15 hours ago, luiwen said:

Hi again...

Thank you

Added new Alt File ?