Does anyone have this armor?

Everypony

I found this in person123456's skinny clothes, but the texture is missing? Or maybe I did something wrong. Can anyone help me out? Maybe re-upload it with the fixed texture, or tell me exactly what I did wrong? There are also some retextured ones. Could someone link me to those?

1224386_1335333626_jpg_1000_800.png

Everypony, on 20 Mar 2013 - 11:33, said:

myuhinny, on 19 Mar 2013 - 21:16, said:
Where did you download it from? Did you download it from this thread or somewhere else? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5683-person123456-slim-conversions-clothing-for-skinny-girls/?do=findComment&comment=126708
That's the thread I downloaded it from.

Did you read any of the first posts specifically Jiitek's post on the first page about files being in the wrong places and that he had to move them to the right paths? I noticed it when I downloaded the file then tried to render the outfits in nifskope part would render but other part wouldn't unless I clicked on a different folder then that part would render but the other part that was rendered would become unrendered. So you might have to move files and folders around till they are in the right paths for them to look right in game. 

Why? This thread isn't looking for anything. Its just that the textures are missing.

I have the same problem and just read that person123456 did anticipate some textures and meshes to be missing. Unfortunately, he doesn't care and will not be updating it.

In other words, just salvage what you can.

Archived