Trying to Remember a NSFW CAS Mod from 12 Years Ago

I had a mod in the Sims 3 CAS that showed the nude body and let you do things like edit pubic hair, apply piercings (belly button, nipple), edit and add body hair (leg hair on men and women, chest hair on men), that kind of stuff. It was an additional tab added at the bottom of the first portion when you'd editing the face and body initially. This was also when you could better place things like tattoos because you could look at the full body.

Anyone know what I'm talking about and if it's still available? I'm going back to the Sims 3 and would really like to have it again, it was nice for optimal customization.

1 hour ago, RedLetterDay said:

Anyone know what I'm talking about

Yes, and unfortunately, I don't know what or where it can be found either. Some settings in Nraas MC (or it might be in Cmar's X-CAS mod on MTS) allows for most of what you list, but not the nude tab in CAS. Hopefully, someone who DOES know answers, as I would like to add that tab back to my CAS too!

I just choose the nude body and then go into CAS. You can make sure to have the NRaas/MC/Settings/CAS (from cityhall/home computer) to allow nude tattoos, and you can also allow body hair for a variety of options. Any accessory piercings can be applied to the nude body as well and use NRaas Dresser to copy to ALL outfits.

MC (Master Controller) gives you many options to do everything you ask (and a whole lot more), only it's not a simple tab found in CAS. You can also see I have added a few mods like the one for additional tattoo locations.

So, no, I myself am unaware of this mod made a year before the game released - The Sims 3 is a life simulation video game developed by the Redwood Shores studio of Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. Part of The Sims series, it is the sequel to The Sims 2. It was released on June 2, 2009 for OS X, Microsoft Windows and smartphone versions. - From the Sims 3 Wikipedia page.

CAS.png.666ee396b65127d014a2c8306db77299.pngCustomization.png.d164304e292249ea1714b4c9d988b95c.pngtattoo.png.ace46041b5836b19fd786fd295961244.pngbodyhair.png.5a125d5e5fcad85c66d6e923f334820f.png

Hopefully this option can give you what you want for the time being until you find what you're looking for.