Questions about the Fnis Creature pack and the Creature Framework

Hello, I am Korean and I am currently using version Le for personal reasons.
I installed the Creature pack in Nexus because it indicated that the Creature pack was not installed when I ran Fnis.

1. In my Skylim 'LE' version, the sl animation says 'There should be a 5.0 version' but the download is version 7.6. Is it compatible?

2. Is the Creature Pack different from the Creature Framework? Do I have to have both a framework and a pack to watch the Creature sex motion?

I'd appreciate your reply.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

As for the Question with the version i can't help much for LE but you will need the Framework and the Requirements, Animal Sos ect, ect... If you want to have Sex Animations for them.

For SE Users: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files

Kindly just read the whole Download Section. Quck Google Search helps also with many problems. Took me 3 Seconds to find it when i was installing my Game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/17/2021 at 10:54 PM, jimmybones1 said:

My problem is when I download this creature pack and run it my human characters all go into a t pose situation and no animations run with pack installed or not, currently running vortex and steam skyrim se. 

Have you by chance forgotten to run FNIS?

• 1 month later...

When I try to start a scene with a creature, my player goes into the animation, but the creature just stays in idle position as if it was just chillin before spotting the character. Im at a loss as to what I'm supposed to do bcoz i have the creature framework and animations set, FNIS says the animations are downloaded with no warnings, and all my mods that I thought would fix it say that they're meant for a different game, even though the mod i downloaded was specifically for skyrim se. has anyone run into this problem?