[SDV] Devious Valley (Updated for 1.5.6+)

[SDV] Devious Valley (Updated for 1.5.6+)

VERSION 1.0.30 Spooky Update!  (Screenshot added above)

Version 1.0.32 contain A new VIP method of tributing and some fixes about the new Trevor events.

Warning! not compatible With Android/Mobile.  (Only version 1_0_7 of the modpack still is, i think)

Sprite-0005.png.bce9722936479729d263ea8b2d65f83e.png

First of all.  This is a gay mod with adult themes. (Customizable so nothing is forced on the player.)

This is a Modpack (collection of mods) to make the Valley a paradise for men and their fantasies ?.

This modpack will be growing with times and hopefully with some support from you! :blush:

(While this mod is focused on men and gay men. It can be played as a female.)

-This modpack was tested on Phone/android. Without errors. //not fully tested after 1.5 Need confirmation

-I can´t offer support to Linux version. (I know linux users have some errors, but those are related to the frameworks, not the mods.)

Come to My Discord and twitter for more updates/suppor and news!

Sprite-0007.png.c62afca26ce60c04535a3c68e15804bf.png

I am doing mods for free since 8+ years. And i plan to keep doing it.

I started my Patreon a short while ago, and it WILL help me continue modding. (Making and fixing mods)

Hopefully in the future i can just stay here and just mod all day, with your help of course! :P   

(May add some bonuses and minigames in the near future ;) )

Patreon   :eggplant:

Sprite-0004.png.464d2c4c7d2d119c172eac00c008aabc.png

First..  if you had ANY of my other mods here on Lover´s Lab.. DELETE THEM (Or you will have duplication errors)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Then Install the Requirements :

Smapi

Content Patcher

Content Patcher Animations

Producer Framework Mod

Tmx Map Toolkit

PyTk

Json Assets

Spacecore

Shop Tile Framework

Expanded Preconditions Utility    

Event Repeater

CustomNPCFixes     

CustomMusic      

Anti-Social Npcs

Custom Npc Exclusions

Generic Mod Config Menu  -You can modify the config options directly on game. (Bottom left corner Gear icon)

-----------------------------------------

Made a new page for the Optional mods :  (It contains the mod that gives you a penis.)

Afterwards : Download this mod file [DeviousValley]  and Unpack/Unrar it on

StardewValley/Mods   folder

It should look like this :

Spoiler

ShouldLook.PNG.ef6de874d8482fb62da47ee48c39c8cb.PNG

Remember.. Not other mods of mine should be there.  Like replacers, machines, or anything else.

I added most of those mods inside this mod pack.. So you should look for these if you previously have my mods installed :

Should2.PNG.8fcd9d0b974a22182b1e0f1ed00f90a7.PNG

MODS :

Sprite-0002.png.dcd39a1e5b46c214b134ded3d1d21037.png

Spoiler

This is the Updated version of the old Frat Valley.

With new events, schedules, dialogues and very spicy new items and machines!.

A small apartment behind Sam´s house is now rented to a very interesting Fraternity

Expects tons of testosterone, sweat and hornyness!

-4 new Npcs (Denver, Trevor, Brandon and the Professor!)

-More than 35+ Events! (Mostly Hearth events)

-Manly Machines for selling! (On the professor desk)

-New locations! (On the West side of town)

Small note : Frat Valley would have more features and content on the future!

Captura4.JPG.9ed1f08abce2691fbea119627ed52849.jpg.54996f1755bdf5e6c448d219316a4e39.jpgCaptura9.JPG.7e7cb7f97d93c1e2997a4fd2c3045c55.jpg.ee24b619954285c4e2e4c2038e564ca9.jpgFrat3.PNG.39f732480d4f05c812b2e42e3c3f3e03.PNGFrat4.PNG.ed85584ef498b376767a9dcdbf603a92.PNGfrat5.PNG.ed44229d8c82647c9eb20c3b040b7afb.PNGFrat7.PNG.788aa7059fc691168a688e01cc8304cf.PNG

Sprite-0009.png.3ff01d9b30bd96f2d844c18f378471a5.png

Spoiler

The males of the valley need want some fun when the night arrives.

Why dont you lend them a hand?  Or a butt?...  Or maybe they can please you and then pay you ;) 

Prostitution let you enter Npcs houses after 8pm and engage in a series of sex events.

After those, you will get your reward. (These can happen every night!)

The events EVERY npc can offer are :

-Suck the npc

-Let then npc fuck your ass

-Let npc Suck you

-Fuck the npc ass

-Quicksex    (Only 4 npcs have it now) you get paid, get the cum, but get minor friendship loss from that npc. New in 1.0.16 version!

-Leave

Just a remainder : This modpack (Devious Valley) uses some npc replacers by default. For  Clint/Lewis/Willy/Linus and Kent.  making them  a LOT hotter than their vanilla versions.

By default you can offer your services to all of them. 

On the config.json  you can turn them on/off individually  (true,false)

Avalible Npcs on this version :

-Alex

-Shane

-Sam

-Sebastian

-Clint

-Willy

-Lewis

-Marcus     (Marcus is the Marnie Replacer..   Integrated with dialogues - by TwentyUno)

-Demetrius

-Professor

-Linus  +New

-Kent    +New

-Harvey +New

-Elliott +New

-Denver +New

Note : More npcs will join in the future

32.PNG.445cfb237260803eeed683a584f8f3d8.png.f4d03c2403dee209123b0b3edfdcdde4.png1aa.PNG.e15190d48361d811f7018c5622f639c7.png.ac4b0f16ca7c19a75e091356d13f5404.png4.PNG.4a9376cea16399c1ea09b5789f36a02f.png.93f02fc9ef837ae66191b6678007cacb.png11aRewards.PNG.727fcf80ed85e1dc63c5f285537202ca.png.c9c3eef9b8047e2f0c2fee51c51ecfd1.png

There are some payments from the events.  Gems and some cum items form each npc.

Sprite-0003.png.9d2c49b6f4800da40e437d7cdfe93e83.png

Spoiler

Would be silly to prostitute to you husband Right?..   So....

Now :

When you are married to someone  (vanilla bachelors)

There is a 30% chance -per night-  after 8:00 pm that your husband will ask for sex.

They will choose 1 of 4 possible actions.

-Ask anal

-Ask oral

-Give oral

-Give anal

Presented with some dialogue lines, and dialogue end lines of course! :P 

Acepting having sex with your husband will increase your husband happyness value.

ALSO!.. there is a bonus event when you are dating all the bachelors at the same time, without being married to anyone. In the Saloon. ;) 

Note : Elliot and Harvey are missing Naked portraits.  Those are planned for later updates.  Added on 1.0.9

(As an extra, this mod have tweaked events when you are dating all the male bachelors at the saloon.)

husb1.PNG.93618104469578dded9ad3871f3ce5de.PNGhusb2.PNG.c3b2104932b78246539b207e59fca7f6.PNGScreenshot_20200922-024030.jpg.59f159d752584b84928ec8df47398c49.jpgScreenshot_20200922-024101.jpg.8aff1ad291341b7ba7c1666f31fab5c6.jpgScreenshot_20200922-030406.jpg.620f922d432461772ebc249defd0e9b1.jpg

Sprite-0006.png.a640a9d1f3ece41f8634ee6ac4d2d401.png

Spoiler

I had to Merge many mods to make this possible. Some are Needed while other are optional.

This is a list :

Needed :

[CP]ABuffedWilly   

[CP]ARedBeardClint

[CP]ASexyLewis

[CP]DaddyLinus

[CP]HotKent

[CP]MarniesBro    -   This is Marcus.  the marnie replacer. 

[CP]NpcReplacers   - This is in charge of changing other npcs  WIP

[JA]FreshCumItems -  All npcs have cum items thanks to this

Suggested mods on Nexus relevant to this modpack :

Muscular Farmer.   Modular bodypart customization

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4808

Fall creatures :   Think of it as a Race mod.   You can be a Werewolf with this. and 4 more races.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6836

Sit to regenerate Stamina :    Sitting is a new mechanic in 1.5  .

If you combine it with HotMaleFurniture,  You can sit on them and regain Energy ;)

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/7334

Sprite-0008.png.cc89d92ca0c7e3f874fe4ac3c7ec41c4.png

When reporting a crash.. follow these instruction and send me the log.

https://smapi.io/log

On the smapi Window :

Red text is bad..  (You probably didnt installed a requirement, or you havent updated your mods/frameworks)

Yellow text can be ignored - If you installed this mod correctly, you shouldn´t have any. (It means: missing items/recipes)

Purple text means = You NEED to update stuff.  AND you MUST before posting an error.

There are minor reports of mini-lags or mini-freezes because Content Patcher animations.

([CPA]HotMaleFurniture uses it. So feel free to remove it if you have so much lag)(Is not essential)

Possible Mod/Framework Conflicts  :

Custom Farming Redux - This is obsolette!  You should be using Producer Framework mod instead!

Custom Furniture -  This frameworks is bugged and causes glitches. My mods dont use it!

Entoarox Framework  - Known for corrupting save files.  My mods dont use it.

Multyple Spouses - It is a dll. mod. I have reports of errors and crashes in custom npc schedules. (Update ver 1.0.16 : it seems stable)

Stardew Valley Expanded - I did my best to add compat. Mostly for festivals. (But its probably you will have problems with other mods while having this one.)

My  "NPC replacers" and other npc mods - This modpack is replacing almost all the Adults on SDV. so Any other replacer/skin for npc will conflict

Check the Minimods Section above!. not all the mods in this modpack are necesary. So you can always remove some of them.

NOTE : The support i can give is until SDV 1.5 comes out.    

1.5 came out a long ago, The modpack is updated. Sadly Android version was left behind

There are errors until an official update 1.5 for mobile happens.

So i can´t offer support for those.  (version 1.0.7 and .8 was working fine tho... i think)

Sprite-0010.png.eb6ff5b2a9e536388dd53277f8ad1508.png

Spoiler

Than you all for the support and help with various aspects of the game!

Without you, this would have taken AGES!

Dialgoue,Typos, code help/tips, ideas and more.. Thanks!

-Alavar

-Samyu

-Varkus

-TwentyUno

-ICyan

-Ryan

-TheGodLearner

-Ragnio

-Zakk

-Mirk

-Javvi

-KimbaTwi

-Goby03

-BurningKalkkuna

-Dadscountryboy

My Discord users and patreon supporters!.

Update.PNG

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/23/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    smapi, CP, CPA, STF, event repeater, PFM, JA, Pytk, Tmx map toolkit.. etc

@froggyab2

Vortex.....

Is known that managers have many problems...

first "generating" config files.  - (In other mods i have to pack the config json in a separate file)

Then ignoring other files.

So, i suggest you avoid those for SDV.  As this problems can persist through any mods for sdv.

That problem/error you mention, is something related to content patcher not being able to detect mods OR

A missing framework :

So, double check the requirements on this file, as they are HardRequirements.

The other silly error that could happen,, are users forgetting to unpack/unzip the files....

@ichiharaY

You are super right with the orgy event!  (The Second option*)

It turns out, its missing a final command to keep looping (until the player skip the event with "any key").

I´ll fix it and submit the new file.

Many thanks for the report, and i am glad you fixed the other problems you had! 

For the freezing part...   That is new.

I know some mods like Custom Music or Automate can lag the game. (Also a slow computer.)

Aside from that, game should work as intended.

I´ll work on the saloon fix tho!

31 minutes ago, ichiharaY said:

encontre el problema, compre un sebastian milk machine y cuando voy a dormir el juego se apaga......de hecho, en cada evento relacionado con la fraternidad es cuando el juego se congela

Tienes instalado :

-- CustomFarmingRedux\Machines\FratValleyDudes     -  No debes de tener ni Custom farming Redux ni  ningún mod relacionado con ese framework.  CFR está obsoleta!

El problema indica que tienes un mod adentro de la carpeta de Custom Farming Redux. 

Mi sugerencia es que borres toda esa carpeta.

-Entoarox Framework      - Este Corrompe save files.  Mis mods no lo ocupan.

-- Custom Furniture      -Igualmente este esté super buggeado,  mis mods no lo ocupan y causa muchos glitchs/bugs.

Y tienes como 8 mods que necesitan update.

El que podría importar más es el de NPC Map Locations.

image.png.07f80d6207b66038fcd14f5934cd9ace.png

Si puedes remover esos, darle update a esos otros..   Lo corres, y si hay error, mandas log!. 

Saludos!

For people wondering what was the previous post.

The user have 3 game corrupting frameworks and 8 updates pending.

And i know that because of the log he posted.

It helps a LOT!

With every issue, i update the troubleshooting section of the mod.

Right now i´ll add Custom Farming Redux as a Big conflict warning!. 

Because that framework is obsolete by now for all the mods!.

@ichiharaY

From 36 errors to just 2!  :D   

We are almost there!

First :

Oops! Steam achievements won't work because Steam isn't loaded. You can launch the game through Steam to fix that (see 'Part 2: Configure Steam' in the install guide for more info: https://smapi.io/install).

Try to follow those instructions, so we minimize errors.

You have Yellow warnings for "Merman Rock"   Its Normal and they can be ignored,

(I have those too when i enable the mod. Its an issue with the framework Tmx map toolkit and PYtk)

But for this case, try to remove that mod.  (So we minimize the issues)

Merman rock is integrated into Devious Valley,, but it was Diabled until i find a way to make those yellow warnings go.

(So, once i get the fix,,  its adviced to delete the Stand Alone version of Merman Rock)

Then, "The main problem!" :

- Frat Valley more items 1.0.0 because its manifest specifies an invalid ID (IDs must only contain letters, numbers, underscores, periods, or hyphens).

You have an incomplete mod lingering around. Probably the other one who came with the Custom Farming Redux one.

If that mod exists, may be inside your mods folder.  (Not inside this modpack folder [CP]DeviousValley)

So try to find a mod called Frat Valley items or more items for frat valley maybe with the prefix bracket [JA]

That one is the guilty for causing all your troubles.

If you cant find it,  Send me a screenshot of your Mods folder.