[SDV] Devious Valley (Updated for 1.5.6+)

17 hours ago, undare said:

Olá! ,, Posso perguntar, ¿Para qual idioma?

Não estou planejando, (Moslty porque estou superocupado com mais de 15 mods para manter / adicionar agora.)

Eu só tive uma solicitação para fazer este modpack em espanhol. (Não tenho certeza se isso aconteceu, eu dei permissão para isso.)

Estou aberto a pedidos de traduções.

Portanto, é possível nesse sentido.  

I would very much like to have a translation into Portuguese from Brazil (PT-BR) ...
On 12/28/2020 at 3:39 AM, MahouMike said:

Wow, hey, hello! XD This mod pack looks amazing!!

I'm completely new to modding Stardew Valley, however, so I have a few questions about compatibility with some other sexy mods I've seen around.

Over on Nexus, I've seen and am interested in mods like Horny Bachelors, New Bachelors (changes some ladies into men), Monster Men Livestock, Naked Farmer, and either Bodybuilder Alex or Sexy Alex Muscular Sprite.

Are any of these already integrated with your mod pack or are basically pointless because you've already included something similar?

Are they able to be used along with your pack? Are their potentially plans to integrate any of them into yours?

Sorry for all of the questions, I'm just really excited to sex up my Stardew experience and want it to be the best it can be. ;)

Keep up the great work!! ❤️

Any chance my previous post can get an answer, Undare? Thanks so much! ❤️ 

On 1/4/2021 at 6:19 AM, undare said:

Hi!,,   Can i ask, ¿To wich language?

I am not planning to, (Moslty because i am super busy with like 15+ mods to maintain/add right now.)

I only had 1 request to make this modpack to Spanish. (Not sure if that happened, i did gave permission for that.)

I am open to requests for translations.

So its possible in that regard.  

Hello! 

Just wanted to say that if translation ever going to happen I'm down to translate this amazing mod into Russian (I'm a native speaker). I don't know by how many people this is requested, but as far as I know modding, there will be one common folder for all translations so to add another one language should be easy for you, if you already started adding translations, so I think it will be cool to have Russian translation just in case anyone would ever need it ;) 

Also, I just want to say your mod is amazing, there is so much content that I started a new file just to go through it all and for my main file I edited it to only sex with my husband and it's not much but spices up the game and makes it more realistic, so cool! (also when you give oral to Elliott as your husband there's no sprite for him, I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, because I've seen that you said that he is missing naked sprite, but then I found his naked sprite in npchelpers folder, so I'm a little confused, but I changed 42 to 24 in code so now Elliott just stands naked in front of my character). 

I'm just so happy that I came across this mod because all other sex mods (like on nexus) are for straights and all about big boobs and it makes me sad. I can't imagine how much work was done! I'm absolutely fascinated and beyond happy! Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ 

12 hours ago, MahouMike said:

I'm not Undare, so sorry if it's not my business, but I just think I can give some advice. 

Horny bachelors mod doesn't work with this pack, I tried it, and it doesn't crash your game, but it makes all sprites messed up in sex scenes (my suspicion is content patcher tries to load sprites from this mod and horny bachelors at the same time and when it happens it decides to apply none and as a result alex plays his ball when you try to give him a blowjob, lol). 

I haven't tried New Bachelors mod, can't say anything (I've just read it's broken because of 1.5 update). 

Highly do not recommend to change Alex sprite, he involved in ton of events in devious valley, so I think sprites will be messed up like with horny bachelors.

You can use Monster man livestock if you do not use sexy livestock from this pack (if I'm correct it's optional), or you can use bvaf version of monsterman livestock (just check that everything is updated for 1.5) and sexy livestock from this pack at the same time.

My guess naked farmer mod will be fine, but I suggest to use manhood junk mod, because it definitely works.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:41 PM, MahouMike said:

Sorry, i wasnt notified of that post on the notifications before. So this is the first time i see it.

There are some cases where those mods conflict with mine, MOst of the time are just visual conflicts. (No crashes)

Monster Men Livestock conflicts directly with my Hot Barn mod. Both affect barn animals.  Sill, My Hot barn mod is Optional, so Is ok to have any but only one of those 2.

Bodybuilder Alex, And Alex Muscular Sprite, are good for the most part. The only issue is, On the prostitution/sex scenes, he will have Sprites and Portraits i made for the Sex scenes. (Those i made are close to Vanilla, so there will be a visual difference). 

The only Fix for that is to add compatibility for those mods. But due to the nature of my work, some people may not want to colaborate or give permission. 

(Happened before with one mod whos author was a lady.)

It is extra work to add them and add the new sprites (As the authors have to draw them on their style). So, that is a Hard one.

Long story short : You can use any of those 2, but on sex animations they will change.

The New Bachelors. - Part of my project is just Replace the females by  other different Npcs.  It already happened with Marnie, We have Marcus, a Manimal trainer who sell you man-livestock ;) .   (It works great with Hot Barn or Monstermen livestock)

Horny Bachelors -  As far as i can tell, it does ok with my mods. It only changes/adds Schedules for existing npcs.

In my mods i dont touch those for vanilla.

So, unless something happened in 1.5,  HB is compatible.

Naked Farmer - Ok. i think this overlaps with my Muscular Farmer and Junk (Penis) mods. I wont make comparisons on who is better. Just Technical observations :

Naked farmer is a full replacer - it means that you cant use another Body-modifier mod with it.

My 2 mods are modular - it means you can mix and match with another mods.

In the end, both mods have different Artstyle, so preference also matters.

In regards to my modpack, the penis/body mods are optional to use, (but highly recommended.)

We have better tools/frameworks to make mods to play nice with each other, but in most cases is a "Yes or No" scenario. 

Sometimes you need to modify a file that is not compatible with another modified version of it, so conflics between mods are just unavoidable.

HAppy new year! and hope that answer your questions.

On 1/5/2021 at 7:58 AM, GraceHol said:

Hello! 

Just wanted to say that if translation ever going to happen I'm down to translate this amazing mod into Russian (I'm a native speaker). I don't know by how many people this is requested, but as far as I know modding, there will be one common folder for all translations so to add another one language should be easy for you, if you already started adding translations, so I think it will be cool to have Russian translation just in case anyone would ever need it ;) 

Also, I just want to say your mod is amazing, there is so much content that I started a new file just to go through it all and for my main file I edited it to only sex with my husband and it's not much but spices up the game and makes it more realistic, so cool! (also when you give oral to Elliott as your husband there's no sprite for him, I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, because I've seen that you said that he is missing naked sprite, but then I found his naked sprite in npchelpers folder, so I'm a little confused, but I changed 42 to 24 in code so now Elliott just stands naked in front of my character). 

I'm just so happy that I came across this mod because all other sex mods (like on nexus) are for straights and all about big boobs and it makes me sad. I can't imagine how much work was done! I'm absolutely fascinated and beyond happy! Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ 

Oh, ok!.  

Yes i am super ok of having a Russian Translation.

I am super active on the modmaking, so it would be a bit hard for me to merge it with the main file.

So, (If this was what you were asking) i give you permission to upload a file, here in Lover´s lab, with the translated files.

Elliot and Harvery dont have sex Portraits or Prostitution Events right now. (Just Husband sex-interaction events)

The work for those 2 were halted by the 1.5 update. So they are missing those components.

So yeah,, dont worry,  they are being worked on.

32 minutes ago, concotionx said:

Is this MOD compatible with Stardew Valley Expanded MOD?

its 80% compatible.

I added some conditions to cut content if SVE is installed, as there is no way for some content to coexist.

For example, My new npcs have custom animations for the festivals. 

If you install SVE, the animations are gone, and they are just standing there.

10 hours ago, GayBitvch said:

I fucking love this mod right now, good job man!

Would it be cool if you could add in more of the dungeon fantasy with T and maybe an event where our farmer gets milked? That'd be great-

Trevor events are like 8% done.  So yeah.. Expect more form him :P 

3 hours ago, rrubyred said:

im sorry im new in this site but where is the link for the modpack i cant seem to find it

On the modpage to the right.

Dont forget to install first all the mod dependencies listed on the "installation/Req" section.

image.png.6560a611ec1f6ccee3f2ce969912aa3b.png

Hi just wanted to say this is a really unique and cool mod! Although I'm sad to say it's not working for me. It's very possible there's a mistake on my end as I'm very new to modding stardew but when I play the game the mod doesn't seem to take any effect. There's no changes at all and I was wondering if I could maybe get some help. It may also be because I unfortunately was forced to update to 1.5.2 which could be the issue, thanks for your time! 

1 hour ago, patrickthomson503 said:

Hi just wanted to say this is a really unique and cool mod! Although I'm sad to say it's not working for me. It's very possible there's a mistake on my end as I'm very new to modding stardew but when I play the game the mod doesn't seem to take any effect. There's no changes at all and I was wondering if I could maybe get some help. It may also be because I unfortunately was forced to update to 1.5.2 which could be the issue, thanks for your time! 

The modpack works perfectly with 1.5.2  on pc and adroid.

Some basic steps :

-Having Smapi installed

-Having All the mod dependencies installed (Like Json Assets, Tmx map toolkit, content patcher etc.)

-Installed means : Download the files from nexus, and unpack/unzip/unrar them INSIDE your mods folder inside your StardewValley installation directory.

Then

-You unpack/unzip/unrar my files on the mods folder too.

Believe me, it should be easy. 

My modpack requires a lot of frameworks so its a bit intimidating at first glance.

You could also try just installing  : Smapi, content pacher,,  and one or 2 content patcher mods on nexus, to see if they work.

Content patcher mods are the most common and easy to install.

So that can help you feel how a basic mod should be installed (if that makes any sense ;) )

Hope that helps,, if not, just type back and i´ll try my best to help ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Sweet patato said:

2I found this in the cave near Robin's house

I have been waited for 15' but he just standing right there and breath

I can see the red light run

Is this a bug or an endless event?

Screenshot_20210129-174104.png

I just tested the event  right now and it works...  Something else is caussing an issue...

I am guessing it may be an Outdated framework...

Send me the log, so i can see where is the problem :

https://smapi.io/log

Also,,,  By any chance are you playing on Android?...  

Edit

@Sweet patato

I Uploaded a New version   1.0.9_b     

That may be a potential fix for Android users.  As i had to remove a command line only avalible on SDV 1.5 (Android users dont have that line yet... so that will cause an endless event.)

That line is exactly in that image´s Time you uploaded. So that should be the issue.

11 minutes ago, peterishorny said:

Is it lore-friendly to play this with a female MC?

Will the NPCs still refer to you as male or such?

Yes, sure!   I try to be most neutral on language when i code things for that exact reason.

(There are options for the farmer  doing "anal" to other npcs, being female will still give the option and the event for that choice.)

Some times i have dialogues from colaborators with numerous lines, so, there may be 1 or 2 references to the famer being male.

Aside from that, there are hundreds of lines with neutral dialogue.

I just recall,   There is a new npc event only happening on the men´s lockers.

That would be the only locked content for a female character. 

(I will look into making a warp between both bathrooms in the future.)

(Or maybe there is a mod on nexus to open it already...)

Hope that helps!

3 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

was wondering if you had any updated plans for these BB mods and your milk for milk one? I dont remember what the repeater was used for though.

Untitled2.png

Hem,,  what are those BB mods? (Can´t remember those being named like that)

Are you using the new version of the modpack?  1_0_9d ?

The folder [CP]UndareRepeater is no longer used (Since many versions ago).  You need to delete old version of my mods in order to use the current modpack, or there might be issues.

For the milk for milk mod, I am waiting for a new mod that let us add custom "animals" and custom produce, So milk for milk will become obsolete.

2 hours ago, undare said:

Hem,,  what are those BB mods? (Can´t remember those being named like that)

Are you using the new version of the modpack?  1_0_9d ?

The folder [CP]UndareRepeater is no longer used (Since many versions ago).  You need to delete old version of my mods in order to use the current modpack, or there might be issues.

For the milk for milk mod, I am waiting for a new mod that let us add custom "animals" and custom produce, So milk for milk will become obsolete.

ah sorry. those were mods from other people. I am using 1_0_9d now, i just hadnt played stardew in a long time so i wasnt aware the repeater was unnecessary. i had deleted the older mods though.

Also i just wanted to say that i probably would have never played stardew valley if you hadnt made these mods.