Guest Posted September 16, 2020 Posted September 16, 2020 I think the title says it all... are there any scat poop crap mods and animations? I know there are pee ones, diaper ones, realistic needs, even one's that make animals go at random times potty.. But human dropping poop be it male / female are missing from the animations and mods - anyone know of any? it would spicy the game up.. I'm asking for a friend (totally not haha). FYI I even found scat mods for sims lol where are the skyrim ones lol
Psalam Posted September 16, 2020 Posted September 16, 2020 19 minutes ago, dribbles2 said: I think the title says it all... are there any scat poop crap mods and animations? I know there are pee ones, diaper ones, realistic needs, even one's that make animals go at random times potty.. But human dropping poop be it male / female are missing from the animations and mods - anyone know of any? it would spicy the game up.. I'm asking for a friend (totally not haha). FYI I even found scat mods for sims lol where are the skyrim ones lol Puppet Master as it.
Guest Posted September 16, 2020 Posted September 16, 2020 10 minutes ago, Psalam said: Puppet Master as it. Just read through the mod great stuff!! Thanks for highlighting it, I'm going keep thread open in case there are other mods/animation suggestions
Psalam Posted September 16, 2020 Posted September 16, 2020 13 minutes ago, dribbles2 said: Just read through the mod great stuff!! Thanks for highlighting it, I'm going keep thread open in case there are other mods/animation suggestions You're welcome. If you get it make sure you get the DeepBlueFrog patch for it.
MPFernando Posted November 3, 2020 Posted November 3, 2020 Here you go. It has an option to enable the mods content during sexlab animations as well, IIRC you can tweak a shit-ton of options from it's MCM.(no pun intended) ahem..
Guest Posted November 4, 2020 Posted November 4, 2020 17 hours ago, mistergiggles said: Here you go. It has an option to enable the mods content during sexlab animations as well, IIRC you can tweak a shit-ton of options from it's MCM.(no pun intended) ahem.. that is awesome look at the logs!! I know a lot peope are going be picking this mod up great work well done!!!!!!!!!
MPFernando Posted November 4, 2020 Posted November 4, 2020 There is a SE version for it as well btw, and it has gotten 2 more minor updates compared to the LE version.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.