Ok, serious this time...game crashes in combat.

You might remember me from my thread where I was trying to work through the mod problems.  There have been...other mod issues, but more silliness than anything else (collision for certain scenes not working properly so...yeah, some funny sights).

But, I have come across a new problem, and I'm not sure if it's mod related or just Fallout 4 being Fallout 4.  I researched this via Google and whatnot, and the methods there didn't work...so I thought I might get some answers here.

It all began when I first encountered Ada...and it was an accidental encounter, I was on my way to another mission and just wandered into the encounter.  There were new enemies on the field, the 'Rust Devils' I believe they're called and their robots.  First time I encountered them outside Tenpines bluff, no issue...but having decided to enter the downtown core, virtually every time I encounter them and shoot their robots...the game crashes back to Desktop.  No error message, nothing.

And it only ever happens when I'm dealing with them.

So, here are my mods in order (top being level 0 priority), and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if it's the mods causing the crash, or some other issue.  All mods are the most recent vesions, and being run through Mod Organizer 2.

-Non-mod DLC's, 0-6
-Unofficial Fallout Patch (community fixes)
-HotC SE
-Diverse Bodies
-Torture Devices
-Devious Devices
-Atomic Lust
-FourPlay animations by Crazy
-F04 Animations by Leito
-FP Autonomy
-FP Violate
-VinFamy CP
-Crazy Animations Rug
-Crazy Animations Gun
-Enhanced Vanilla Bodies (uncut erect)
-CBP Physics for Fallout 4
-MTM Physics Preset
-Slave and Model poses
-Savage Cabbages Animation pack
-AAF Vanilla Kinky Creatures Set
-Vio Strapons
-Farelle Animation Mod Dev
-AAF bondage animations
-Zaz Skeletons
-Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer
-Unique Player
-Bodyslide and Outfit studio
-Looks Menu
-F04 Dog penises
-AAF - One Patch to Bang them All
-four_play
-Advanced Animation Framework
-Armor and Weapons Keywords
-Leito's F04 Alternate Female Voices
-Prisoner Shackles
-Unique Player Bods preset
-Unique Player Bods Mod
-LL4P F4SE Patch
-F4SE 6.21 Scripts
-Fourplay patch

If it's the mods causing the issue, and it's not something easily solvable, should I just start with a fresh new vanilla game?  Because I've never actually beaten Fallout 4, I keep playing it, getting a good distance...and then stop playing for months because RL and lose track of where I am, and I really want to actually beat it this time.

9 hours ago, RealBarenziah said:

I have had issues with the game crashing when I shoot specific enemies, though not Rust Devils specifically. In my case it was due to one particular Bodyslide outfit not generating properly, so to fix it I tracked down said outfit and hid that nif file in MO. Try that with anything Rust Devil related generated.

It's anytime I shoot one of the robots that come with them, not the raiders themselves.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...