Karim-Off Autosalon (Fixed/Updated)

Karim-Off Autosalon (Fixed/Updated)

View File

Check out my first Sims 4 creation!

This is a autosalon for your Sims 4 business ;)

Sell the most expensive cars and earn a million simoleons, enjoy your office with expensive furniture and luxury!

14_09.2020_4-47-23.png.47906ad30917500913f9ada7670339b1.png

P.S: DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THIS CHEAT CODES!

testingcheats true

bb.moveobjects

freerealestate on (Lot's price - 9.496.502$)

Download (with CC)

6 hours ago, Ronan97 said:

how to buy it with furniture? cost 25,000,000, and the maximum budget is 9,999,999

add  THIS CHEAT freerealestate on

Oh, i didn't even notice the high price...

I apologize. Thank you for your advice!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 1:39 AM, somelonelydude said:

How do you sell the cars? You can't click on them to place them on Sale.

First off all click on the cash register and turn on the sales labels

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot set the items for sale. There is no option on the cash register to set the item for sale. Setting an item for sale is done by clicking on the item. Does anyone know how to fix the issue that you cannot interact with the cars. Therefore you cannot set them for sale?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 2:40 PM, crb13531 said:

I cannot set the items for sale. There is no option on the cash register to set the item for sale. Setting an item for sale is done by clicking on the item. Does anyone know how to fix the issue that you cannot interact with the cars. Therefore you cannot set them for sale?

Do you have an "Get To Work" dlc?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Olá, infelizmente só posso vender o Jaguar, todos os outros carros não podem ser vendidos ou selecionados! você pode ajudar? Obrigado

Hello Karim! 
Really only Jaguar can be sold, no other car is available to sell, is there any correction?

• 11 months later...
On 1/11/2021 at 5:14 PM, ralphschoenmeier said:

hello unfortunately I can only sell the Jaguar all other cars can not be sold or selected! can you help? Thank u

Hello. I really don't know why this problem will be happened because i sell everything. So i try to delete all CC on my Mods folder and keep only files from my creation and try 

On 4/9/2021 at 3:46 PM, mendolabr said:

Hello Karim! 
Really only Jaguar can be sold, no other car is available to sell, is there any correction?

Hello. Yes, i know. But I really don't know why this problem will be happened because i sell everything. So i try to delete all CC on my Mods folder and keep only files from my creation and try 

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone! I don't forget about my creations and etc. After my last creation my game will be crashed and i delete all contents from Mods folder, because my old computer is so slowly. But now i bought a powerful gamer computer (Nvidia RTX 4070Ti, 64 GB Ram) and when i finish with downloading CC for Sims 4 i start to make contents again and maybe remake every my content which i created before :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, i want to inform you that i have downloaded a lot of CC for The Sims 4 from various sources, including this website. Currently, i am checking all downloaded mods for duplicates and conflicts, then deleting them. Soon, you will see my new creations ;)

Ekrangrnts2023-11-21093643.thumb.png.244fe5ef0c18bbf8e427afe95992b247.png