Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

I guess start with the girl on all fours and then have her fall forwards into that position in one of the stages?

Ok that sounds good,...the position I'm replacing allows for 3 unique animations so...

stage 1-3 (slow phase) : on all fours

stage 4 (fast phase) : aravis suggestion

stage 5 (climax phase) : im thinking girl laying flat and dude laying or sitting on top cumming?

stage 5 sounds just a bit too passive there, that would be the post-climax ragdoll anyway...  what do you think about guy arching back, girl's cheek on floor, butt in the air, arms straight back on the floor?  Is that too close to the stage 4 pose?

Hey Arrok whatever new replacers your going to release, please start replacing the ap ones, like the bend over bj, they look horrible, i dont care what replaces it as long as they are gone lol, thanks.

I really wish I could edit those, as they aren't that varied and they take up a lot of positions. But most of those share a male standing idle, so I'd only be able to edit the female's animations.

I opted out of this, as I would rather have my own custom male animations, over creating female animations that require another animator's animations.

I guess start with the girl on all fours and then have her fall forwards into that position in one of the stages?

Ok that sounds good,...the position I'm replacing allows for 3 unique animations so...

stage 1-3 (slow phase) : on all fours

stage 4 (fast phase) : aravis suggestion

stage 5 (climax phase) : im thinking girl laying flat and dude laying or sitting on top cumming?

stage 5 sounds just a bit too passive there, that would be the post-climax ragdoll anyway...  what do you think about guy arching back, girl's cheek on floor, butt in the air, arms straight back on the floor?  Is that too close to the stage 4 pose?

What do you think about the climax being like stage 4, but instead of penis going in-out motion, the girls ass rubs up and down mixed with a pelvis twist every now and then?

What up guys! Its almost April and, as promised, I'm back and will be animating for a full 2 weeks. Thanks for all the support, makes the work feel rewarding. Know that I have read all your suggestions, and have acknowledged issues facing most users.

This month I am hoping to finish 3-4 new replacers, as well as make adjustments and improvements to the existing ones. 

One issue, in particular, I have noticed many people agree on is the sideposition alignment. Because of this I will be adding the original BBP sideposition replacer I made first to the OP.  

For the SexiS users, its the same animation as the original Arrok sideposition implemented fully into SexiS by Cmod before he left. So unless you want it to appear twice,  there is little need to use it. (Edit: Unless you are using the blowjob replacer, in which case you'd need it for a BBP enabled sidefuck in-game)

I need you guys to tell me in detail what is wrong with the new improved sideposition animations. Here are some questions to help.

1. Is it mainly the animation that is off? (meaning the motion of the actors is too great or small)

2. Is it mainly the alignment/ positioning is off? (meaning the animation would appear perfectly if only the actors were closer together, farther apart, raised, lowered, ect.)

3. Was the original "Arrok Sideposition" misaligned as well

Edit:

My reason for asking all this is because the animation is aligned perfectly in my game, so I have no idea what to correct to address the problem.

Thanks for any feedback, will greatly help me help you.  

With the latest side position update, here's what it looks like: (refer to pics attached)

The animations work fine, and I can align my player character accordingly using hotkeys... But they start out that way and it does not look good at all when plugins like Random sexis or LoversComfort choose that motion. :( There's no way to align the NPCs.

Hope this helps. 

Ok, I got the 2 actors to mis-align liek those images in my game.  What I did was increase the scale of the female actor by .02.  So I'm guessing scaling down your female partner by .02 or a little more may align it without hotkeys.  Since characters start at 1, you'd need to type setscale .98.  You can try .97 and .96 ect. if that doesnt work.  I will be re-editing the sidefuck this month to be more compatible. 

Thanks a lot for the images, really helpful.

NON Replacer Arrok's Foreplay Animations.

The attached file adds new small mod that instead replacing current SexiS animations adds them as new additional animations to SexiS.

Animations included:

1. Arrok's Foreplay
  2. Arrok's Standing Foreplay

Those are no mine animations, nor new ones, I can not animate a pencil.

All credit for animations go to Arrok.

Installation instructions:

1. (Optional) Overwrite Original SexiS Data Pack in case you want to restore original SexiS animations

2. Copy files from attached ZIP file to /Data/ directory

3. MUST! Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

4. Enable SexiSArrokAnimations.esp, at any load order.

5. Have fun.

The animations can be accessed via SexiS Cupid.

I am not planning to extend it or/and add more animations, anyone is welcome to improve it.

More I encourage to use it as a template for adding animation into SexiS.

Very impressive.  May I have your permission to add this to the original post and add your username in the credits? 

Yes, have fun.

It is posted for every body to use, modify and expend.

Hey Arrok,

first let me thank you for your awesome work! Your animations really enhance the

immersion.

I know that you are quite busy, but if you find the time, can you make

replacers for two of the defeated animations?

1. the "normal" doggy

2. the "normal" missionary

Don't get me wrong, the animations are great, but they just don't fit very well

into the defeated plugin. At least in my opinion. It looks a bit too consensual.

A rough BJ animation for the defeated plugin would be great. Maybe as a replacer for the normal missionary animation? 

I have a second request. :)

I would like to see some kind of intro sequence, like the one from Mithos. Can you do something like that?

Hey Arrok,

first let me thank you for your awesome work! Your animations really enhance the
immersion.

1. the "normal" doggy

into the defeated plugin. At least in my opinion. It looks a bit too consensual.
A rough BJ animation for the defeated plugin would be great. Maybe as a replacer for the normal missionary animation? 

I would like to see some kind of intro sequence, like the one from Mithos. Can you do something like that?

About the intro sequence, I have one in the improved sideposition. The female inserts the penis with her hand, then the normal animation starts. You may have to switch positions back and forth a few times in stage 1 to see it work properly.

In order to have a proper intro, I have to be replacing an animation with an intro. The MLA sideposition had a 5 sec non-loop intro stage 1. 

Mithos's animation intro loops b/c its not replacing an animation that had an intro sequence. 

You'd need a scripter to get the animations implemented properly for a reliable intro.

As for your request, I don't have the defeated plugin. I stayed away from it b/c it was buggy at first and caused problems for people.

I am working on a new BBP missionary and doggystyle replacer. If they are the same as those used in defeated, they may show up in defeated.

They aren't really super rough or rape style animations, but they have bouncing boobs. :D

Once I get the basic consensual sex positions done, I'll probably start doing more hardcore/fetish rape animations and animations for 3 or more actors.

Thats probably what you're looking for. I'll definitely get around to it. A rough BJ sounds good to me, probably one of the most important rape animations. Will be among the first I make.

Hey Arrok,

immersion.

1. the "normal" doggy

About the intro sequence, I have one in the improved sideposition. The female inserts the penis with her hand, then the normal animation starts. You may have to switch positions back and forth a few times in stage 1 to see it work properly.

In order to have a proper intro, I have to be replacing an animation with an intro. The MLA sideposition had a 5 sec non-loop intro stage 1. 

Mithos's animation intro loops b/c its not replacing an animation that had an intro sequence. 

You'd need a scripter to get the animations implemented properly for a reliable intro.

As for your request, I don't have the defeated plugin. I stayed away from it b/c it was buggy at first and caused problems for people.

I am working on a new BBP missionary and doggystyle replacer. If they are the same as those used in defeated, they may show up in defeated.

They aren't really super rough or rape style animations, but they have bouncing boobs. :D

Once I get the basic consensual sex positions done, I'll probably start doing more hardcore/fetish rape animations and animations for 3 or more actors.

Thats probably what you're looking for. I'll definitely get around to it. A rough BJ sounds good to me, probably one of the most important rape animations. Will be among the first I make.

Sooo, currently theres only consensual sex animations in? Aka cupid bow animations.

Because 99% of the sexings in my skyrim starts trough defeat <.<

Hey Arrok,

immersion.

1. the "normal" doggy

Sooo, currently theres only consensual sex animations in? Aka cupid bow animations.

I thought you had to die in order to activate defeated. I have always used the cupid spells to perform sex animations.  

Are you saying defeated has its own rape style animations or something? I always assumed it used the 20 animations from cupid.

Also is there more to the defeated plugin than getting raped then dying? B/c thats all I thought it was.  

Hey Arrok,

immersion.

1. the "normal" doggy

I thought you had to die in order to activate defeated. I have always used the cupid spells to perform sex animations.  

Are you saying defeated has its own rape style animations or something? I always assumed it used the 20 animations from cupid.

Also is there more to the defeated plugin than getting raped then dying? B/c thats all I thought it was.  

You dont have to die for it, it activates if youre within a certain % of health, I think default is at 10%.

Once that happens you'll get stripped and you get raped.

And I think Ive seen around 6 different "styles" from getting defeated, not quite sure, but around that number.

I do know that it doesnt use all cupid animations, Ive tried using the cupid arrow a few times.

The fisting from AP doesnt happen, blowjobs dont happen, as Ive barely used cupid, I cannot say how many other animations never happened. But there are quite a few Id assume.

And you dont die from getting defeated, you simply get up after its over and youre debuffed for 5mins(no hp/mp/stamina restoration but can be changed to a lower amount of time), which actually makes it likely to get defeated again by another enemy.

The previous enemy will still be there and try to attack you.

What Ive realized is, that if you get defeated by multiple enemies(They just have to be around, only one has to damage you at 10%), then they'll actually take turns raping you, however its buggy and when the second one starts, the first one will attack n kill you during the sex, too bad that CMod isnt around to fix that.

With AP none of this would actually be a problem, as you could talk to someone for sexings, be it persuasion bribing or intimidating which would also lvl Speech.

The Cupid Arrow just seems out of place which is why unlike AP, I havent engaged in "casual sex" with other people.

Anyhow, dont the animation names give away what theyre used for? Or are they all just numbers n everything.

Maybe WaxenFigure could take a look into the Sexis defeated plugin to see and maybe even change what animations are being used.

Also kind of a selfish question, but would it be possible to have previews of the animations that are being replaced? That way I could maybe identify which ones are being used, otherwise I can just upload my own screenshots for identification purposes. If so desired.

Oh and one for the rape thing someone mentioned earlier as all animations so far are consensual sexings.

Would it maybe be possible to simply change some of the animations by simply making her arms try pressing him away from her(aka against the stomache or chest, whatever is near).

That way you'd have some rape animations with minimal work that could be place-holders til youre starting on the real ones. If thats not too much work that is.

>.>

<.<

I'm not sure if this will help for misalignment on the sidefuck anim. I had a similar issue when I installed bbp. I installed the female xp32 skeleton and started getting misalingments on animations. I just installed the xp32 skeleton pack for male and female and that anim works fine now.

Hey Arrok,

immersion.

1. the "normal" doggy

You dont have to die for it, it activates if youre within a certain % of health, I think default is at 10%.

And I think Ive seen around 6 different "styles" from getting defeated, not quite sure, but around that number.

I do know that it doesnt use all cupid animations, Ive tried using the cupid arrow a few times.

The fisting from AP doesnt happen, blowjobs dont happen, as Ive barely used cupid, I cannot say how many other animations never happened. But there are quite a few Id assume.

And you dont die from getting defeated, you simply get up after its over and youre debuffed for 5mins(no hp/mp/stamina restoration but can be changed to a lower amount of time), which actually makes it likely to get defeated again by another enemy.

What Ive realized is, that if you get defeated by multiple enemies(They just have to be around, only one has to damage you at 10%), then they'll actually take turns raping you, however its buggy and when the second one starts, the first one will attack n kill you during the sex, too bad that CMod isnt around to fix that.

With AP none of this would actually be a problem, as you could talk to someone for sexings, be it persuasion bribing or intimidating which would also lvl Speech.

The Cupid Arrow just seems out of place which is why unlike AP, I havent engaged in "casual sex" with other people.

Anyhow, dont the animation names give away what theyre used for? Or are they all just numbers n everything.

Maybe WaxenFigure could take a look into the Sexis defeated plugin to see and maybe even change what animations are being used.

Also kind of a selfish question, but would it be possible to have previews of the animations that are being replaced? That way I could maybe identify which ones are being used, otherwise I can just upload my own screenshots for identification purposes. If so desired.

Oh and one for the rape thing someone mentioned earlier as all animations so far are consensual sexings.

Would it maybe be possible to simply change some of the animations by simply making her arms try pressing him away from her(aka against the stomache or chest, whatever is near).

That way you'd have some rape animations with minimal work that could be place-holders til youre starting on the real ones. If thats not too much work that is.

>.>

<.<

Someone who knows scripting should put the 3 rough animations as the defeated default.  + the animation from mithos.

If Cmod was still around this would probably already have happened. Good news is lots of people are exploring SexiS now. Maybe someone will add them soon.

I would do it myself if I was able to convert the rough animations into .kf files, but the converter can't convert animations made with non-vanilla skeletons. So I wouldn't even be able to import my own animations if I didn't have them saved. 

I mean thats four very nice rape animations.  

Its a shame they aren't default for defeated.

I'm not sure if this will help for misalignment on the sidefuck anim. I had a similar issue when I installed bbp. I installed the female xp32 skeleton and started getting misalingments on animations. I just installed the xp32 skeleton pack for male and female and that anim works fine now.

Thank you for this.  Btw I animate with the CHSBHC skeleton for females, and the vanilla skeleton for males. 

I mean thats four very nice rape animations.  

Its a shame they aren't default for defeated.

I cant quite follow that part :P

Anyhow I actually went ahead and took some screenshots + some old ones.

[spoiler=Pictures of the animations]gK4djlY.jpg From behind standing - rather forceful

Np0ArOY.jpg From Behind standing - normal

TmYiK9z.jpg Doggystyle

3BFcqRt.jpg Missionary - Rape

3tpPc38.jpg Sideways standing

9NERWzW.jpg Missionary - normal

All in all its 6 animations, maybe I just havent seen one for a while so I dont remember.

Maybe that helps identifying which ones you replaced? D:

Thank you for this.  Btw I animate with the CHSBHC skeleton for females, and the vanilla skeleton for males. 

Does that mean my UNP wont work with your animations? D:

Nvm, actually found the pack, its luckily not a body replacer,

About body replacer, is there an UNP pack with "physics"?

Edit again: WAaaiiit, does the skeleton pack already add those physics itself? Im so confuzled right now.

Cmod wanted to allow us to choose wich animations are tagged as"aggresive" (used in defeated) before he left, that's probably the best solutions because everybody doesn't agree about which anims should be used. I hope it will be implemented in the future...

Hey Arrok,

immersion.

1. the "normal" doggy

Thanks for the quick response!

That cleared things up. Let's hope that Cmod returns soon, or maybe another scripter proceeds with his work.

Looking forward to your future plans!

As for the bouncing boobs;

it would be great to have those in the game. But I would like to keep my cbbe body and what I've heard, it is a real hassle to adjust the bbp body with the bodyslider. Plus, sadly I'm not very gifted in those things.

Cmod wanted to allow us to choose wich animations are tagged as"aggresive" (used in defeated) before he left, that's probably the best solutions because everybody doesn't agree about which anims should be used. I hope it will be implemented in the future...

Yes, that would be great!

Thank you for this. Btw I animate with the CHSBHC skeleton for females, and the vanilla skeleton for males.

I'm using unpb-bbp. I think the default skeleton is just xp32, female. The regular xp32 max skeleton mod adds male and female. I have no idea why but installing the m/f skeletons resolved the alignment for me.

Hey Arrok,

immersion.

1. the "normal" doggy

>.>

<.<

If Cmod was still around this would probably already have happened. Good news is lots of people are exploring SexiS now. Maybe someone will add them soon.

I'm a little concerned with the "lots of people" part. It's a recipe for everyone to overwrite each others changes to SexiS. There needs to be some source control or some kind of mechanism to prevent us all running roughshod over each others changes.

I'm thinking of taking my own copy of the code, making my changes and putting it up separately.

I wonder if Ashal can add a button to quote only the last entry in a post. The level of nesting can get quite ridiculous sometimes.

I'm a little concerned with the "lots of people" part. It's a recipe for everyone to overwrite each others changes to SexiS. There needs to be some source control or some kind of mechanism to prevent us all running roughshod over each others changes.

I'm thinking of taking my own copy of the code, making my changes and putting it up separately.

I wonder if Ashal can add a button to quote only the last entry in a post. The level of nesting can get quite ridiculous sometimes.

Which is why Cmod made sexis really.

This way ppl can just add features as plugins as their own mod, and voila.

Still gotta look out not to add the same features in each's mod, but Im sure if a mod is popular enough, that other mod makes will make a work-around, for example by adding a feature that would conflict with other popular mods as seperate plugin.

Best example is the defeated plugin, afaik theres other mods that take use of a defeated-ish state too. So you can just un-check the defeated plugin if youre using another mod that works in the same way.

I was specifically referring to the number of people making plugins for sexis, and not so much those who are editing the Esm and patching the animation engine. It may be confusing, but its better than no one taking interest.

I'm sure someone will take over SexiS until the time, if it comes, that Cmod returns.  

I don't see anything wrong with putting up your own edit of the program interface. I encourage it. I've been hoping someone would come up with a plugin with uniform x,y offset values for every animation pair.  

Would sure make exporting and aligning new animations much easier.

I was specifically referring to the number of people making plugins for sexis, and not so much those who are editing the Esm and patching the animation engine. It may be confusing, but its better than no one taking interest.

I'm sure someone will take over SexiS until the time, if it comes, that Cmod returns.  

I don't see anything wrong with putting up your own edit of the program interface. I encourage it. I've been hoping someone would come up with a plugin with uniform x,y offset values for every animation pair.  

Arrok, can you explain in more depth about "uniform x,y offset"

I am always trying to center animations on bed but some offset a side, I had not yet started to dig out the source of problem.

What is a source/reason the offset?

Do animation files come with 0,0 offset?

Arrok, can you explain in more depth about "uniform x,y offset"

I am always trying to center animations on bed but some offset a side, I had not yet started to dig out the source of problem.

What is a source/reason the offset?

Do animation files come with 0,0 offset?

Ok its like this....the sex animation scripts have an offset value in order to align the animations (also, its impossible to script 2 actors both on the origin (0,0, x, y)) So some amount of x and y displacement must exist to avoid endless sliding.

For example the 5 original MLA animations have the male actor at 0, 0,...but the female actor is +100 x-axis. They face the same direction.

The animation packfile also contains offset values that the animator made. so if I made 2 actors both at 0,0 and replaced a MLA animation, then the female character shows up in-game 100 units in the positive x direction.

So I have to displace the female actor by -100 in 3ds max in order to align them as intended.

Now, the AP animations have random offset values, and there is no easy way to replace them besides booting skyrim, seeing how terribly screwed up it is, then going back into max to hopefully get closer and closer to fully aligned.

hello... could we get some dates at the first post when a new file is added?? cause now i am not sure witch one i have and witch one to update :)

Sure, next animation I upload, I'll date it. 

There have been no new animations for 2 weeks, so you should be safe.