Sim File Share 500 503 errors

I have a problem with Sim File Share for 500 and 503 internal server error message.

It seems they are only affected certain download links, that mostly are older download links from TS3 era.

How to fix it?

I thought the problem was just temporary, probably SFS server was busy or down, and waited for days to try again.

But it seems the problem is still there up to today.

Thank you for all the help.

2 hours ago, GECK.O said:

I have a problem with Sim File Share for 500 and 503 internal server error message.

It seems they are only affected certain download links, that mostly are older download links from TS3 era.

How to fix it?

I thought the problem was just temporary, probably SFS server was busy or down, and waited for days to try again.

But it seems the problem is still there up to today.

Thank you for all the help.

I had downloaded a few outfits for Native Americans and was going to use them today in my Appaloosa Plains town save. I remember seeing a feather accessory and decided to find and download it before starting. Using the Venus Princess creations site, I found a few other things I wanted to download as well and ran into the SFS error 503 as well. I thought perhaps the site was down as I kept getting that error for subsequent download choices. Then I was able download one - I went back to the previous failed download attempts, but they still gave errors. It may be possible the site itself is doing some for of timed purge as a worst case scenario guess.

Since you mentioned this has been going on for several days, I'll also keep an eye on it while testing to see if I ever can get one of those failed downloads to work or find out if this is going to be a problem in the future.

https://venusprincess-ts3.tumblr.com/post/183359276553/downloads-on-patreon-released-earlier

2 hours ago, landess said:

Uh oh! Maintenance mode!

SFS is currently offline while we move to a different server setup!.

Update 7th September 17:15 CEST: Database import in progress

Thank you for your patience,
The SFS Site Staff

No wonder, these couple of days there are a lot of error massages.

Finally they fix it.