Transparent Summerdress for female Sims

Hello again,

here is a simple transparent dress for your female Sims.

I made it in 2013.

You can find it on fullbody outfits in the categories Everyday, Formal, Sleep and Career.

It is recolorable in two channels. The top and the skirt separately.

It looks great in CAS. In the game there are small clipping issues, especially if your Sim is running.

Available as Package an Sims 3 Pack.

I hope you like it. 

summerdress small1.jpg

summerdress small2.jpg

summerdress small3.jpg

summerdress small4.jpg

csh transparent summerdress.package csh transparent summerdress.sims3pack

3 hours ago, cshenrich said:

Sorry for the question

HAHA! No problem... The way it is on my profile page, in the top left corner, you see + Create. Click that and the last item says File Download.

1.PNG.f6cf81987776e2fd558c86598963f4fe.PNG

Click that. Next window is options for which game you are uploading CC for. Click the down arrow on the right, scroll down to The Sims 3, and click that.

2.PNG.dd8960cece20f8344c4fc80a85e993ff.PNG

3.PNG.e345fecf1b2f8391eba90a8ea970c28e.PNG

Then click Continue. In the next screen, you can either click the box and use the search to find the file you want to upload, or simply drag it from your folder to the box on the screen.

4.PNG.c2231735b58b0e582bd5791f9b894b92.PNG

Click Save & Submit Files. Next, you can add screenshots the same way you added the CC file. Your thumbnails are nice! Next it asks for your file name, what you call the package. Then choose tags. Sims 3, of course, then perhaps adult female, or teen, or male, or whatever the CC is for. I turn on Notify me when other comments are posted. Last is where you write about what you made...

5.PNG.f496f0d18e5b104cbd324d2fe0408510.PNG

And click Save & Submit! Your CC will be on the main download page for Sims 3. ))))

• 2 months later...