[mod] Pharonic Culture

It is possible for something to be overwriting the trigger and blocking them. @funfun74 It is also possible and most likely that Pharonic culture/Gov isnt valid for the elective succ laws as you can use the futa Succ law in your screenshot. Tanistry is Irish only and TBH Scandinavian should only be norse or its breakdown cultures and you are not a Feudal realm under Pharonic.20201010221305_1.jpg.c040870c6a40fda19f2af03968564250.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 7:45 AM, stalindlrp said:

white people? you can have any base phenotype you want just start in the right region, if your talking about names you would need to do it yourself as that is hard coded into the pharonic culture. @PhoenixDragon

Phenotype was indeed the word I was looking for, the thing is that no matter where I begin as soon as I change to the pharonic culture the phenotype changes to I think Asian I don't keep what I have so to speak.

Am I doing something wrong or is it something else?

14 hours ago, PhoenixDragon said:

Phenotype was indeed the word I was looking for, the thing is that no matter where I begin as soon as I change to the pharonic culture the phenotype changes to I think Asian I don't keep what I have so to speak.

Am I doing something wrong or is it something else?

You need to change the ethnicities bracket in the pharaoh_culture.txt file for what you want.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching this from afar for quite a while hoping that this tip would be given by someone, but if with your project you want to refer to the kings of ancient Egypt, you should use the title properly, pharaonic, which comes from pharaoh, the actual title given to the god-kings of their culture, instead of pharonic, a much less used and error-inducing version. Please don't be mad, I'm trying to help.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Heyo , im in a bit of a pickle right now, let me explain^^

I dont know if this thread is still active but ill try my luck. I´ve had several issues with  the mod as i am playing on newest version but fixed them myself by editing the mod files and game files etc (like holy orders,metropolis and such). I have some experience with editing mods as i play stellaris alot ^^. Anyways right now i found a bug with the DLC royal Court, As you know this mod changes the goverment type wich means the dlc gets cut off. Only tribal, feudal and clan types are allowed. 

I honestly dont know how to edit the files. if they even exist in the first place and its not hardcoded, to get the pharo goverment recocnized in the DLC as a valid type. 

Any help would be appreciated , Thank you.

18 hours ago, Vulvina said:

Heyo , im in a bit of a pickle right now, let me explain^^

I dont know if this thread is still active but ill try my luck. I´ve had several issues with  the mod as i am playing on newest version but fixed them myself by editing the mod files and game files etc (like holy orders,metropolis and such). I have some experience with editing mods as i play stellaris alot ^^. Anyways right now i found a bug with the DLC royal Court, As you know this mod changes the goverment type wich means the dlc gets cut off. Only tribal, feudal and clan types are allowed. 

I honestly dont know how to edit the files. if they even exist in the first place and its not hardcoded, to get the pharo goverment recocnized in the DLC as a valid type. 

Any help would be appreciated , Thank you.

Nvm found it under 00_goverment_types , just add this line "    royal_court = yes" directly under " dynasty_named_realms = yes"

Yes it works midgame, you get the royal court event the instant you load in.

Cheers

On 7/23/2022 at 8:40 AM, Vulvina said:

Nvm found it under 00_goverment_types , just add this line "    royal_court = yes" directly under " dynasty_named_realms = yes"

Yes it works midgame, you get the royal court event the instant you load in.

Cheers

Do you have an updated version for everything else in the mod? It seemed pretty good to me but I never got to try it.

• 6 months later...