[mod] [CK3] Female Nude Body

10 minutes ago, jjopopopo said:

Simple Slits 1.3.1 <-  두 가지 모드를 함께 사용해야합니까? 

1. Click "Add More Mods" (lower right corner of the windows)
  2. Select Mod and click on "Add to Playset"

-> More modes are added, but local mode is version 0.1 and red exclamation mark is displayed (the path is valid or does not exist). Please check what to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/25/2020 at 8:03 PM, bobgasyon said:

@WaffleIron

in order to make this mod compatible with 1.2, what would I have to theoretically do 

The easiest way would probably be to use Simple Slits, but replace the gfx\models\portraits\female_body\female_body_diffuse.dds in my mod with the one in this one. If it looks a little off, you could also replace the gfx\models\portraits\female_body\blendshapes\female_bs_body_pussy.mesh with the one from here too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2020 at 9:49 AM, WaffleIron said:

The easiest way would probably be to use Simple Slits, but replace the gfx\models\portraits\female_body\female_body_diffuse.dds in my mod with the one in this one. If it looks a little off, you could also replace the gfx\models\portraits\female_body\blendshapes\female_bs_body_pussy.mesh with the one from here too.

Thank you so much for the instructions, but I replaced both files in simple slits and the female characters still don't have pubic hair for some reasons. I'm not sure what could've caused it.

My mod load order, if needed:

Daddy's Pika Cheat Menu

99 Immersive Loading Screens

Community Flavor Pack

Fullscreen Barbershop

Undress

Beautiful Females

Fair Ladies

Petty Inheritable Traits

Less Old Wives - AI Men Marry Younger Fertile Women

Doctor Fix - AI Will Now Hire Court Physicians

Viking Fix

Black Death Fix

No Physical Modification from Prowess

Carnalitas

Carnalitas - Historical Slavery Doctrines

Carnalitas Dei

Carnalitas Mundi

Carnal Consequence

Carnalitas Arousal Framework

Intimate Encounters

Love Diplomacy

Daughter of Lust

Simple Shafts

Simple Slits

Simple Shafts - Carnalitas

Character Body Overhaul

Thank you so much for the help in advance.

On 11/27/2020 at 3:49 AM, WaffleIron said:

Does this still work with the latest 1.3 version of simple slits? Don't you want to add the pubic hair as option to your simple slits mod? Because that woul make things a lot easier for those who want pubic hair, instead of adding these files into simple slits after every update. Just a thought, maybe you want to create new optional files for your mod, because a lot of people appreciate pubic hair in a medieval game.

On 4/6/2021 at 8:24 AM, +Seewolf+ said:

Does this still work with the latest 1.3 version of simple slits? Don't you want to add the pubic hair as option to your simple slits mod? Because that woul make things a lot easier for those who want pubic hair, instead of adding these files into simple slits after every update. Just a thought, maybe you want to create new optional files for your mod, because a lot of people appreciate pubic hair in a medieval game.

You should just make your own personal mod that only overwrites that one decal, and then load that after Simple Slits, then you won't need to modify the mod ever again. That's what I did and it works fine.

• 8 months later...

Hello. May I ask you to clarify one point about your "Simple Cuts" mod. And so, when I take your model from the mod and edit it in blender, and then insert it back into the game, then this model falls apart in the game. How can I add the edited model to the game so that this doesn't happen?

• 7 months later...