[mod] [CK3] Female Nude Body

15 minutes ago, kogoroshi said:

I'm sorry, have problems with installation. I putted mod files in mod folder in My Documents, but can't see in launcher with other mods. Anybody know how to fix this&

1. Open the launcher
  2. Go to "Mods"
  3. Click "Manage Mods"
  4. Click "Add More Mods" (lower right corner of the windows)
  5. Select Mod and click on "Add to Playset"
  6. Done
59 minutes ago, Malicron said:

I don't know if it's possible, but this would be perfection if you could make the bush grow and shrink depending on the body hair gene and match the character's hair color. Either way, great mod!

I think this pretty doable. You would make some additions to gene_body_hair in common\genes\01_genes_morph.txt. Women apparently already use that gene for eyelashes for some reason, but adding in pubic hair levels would mostly be a copy-paste job from the male code once you have the various textures made.

Not a fan of pubic hair personally though.

On 9/5/2020 at 11:49 AM, WaffleIron said:

I think this pretty doable. You would make some additions to gene_body_hair in common\genes\01_genes_morph.txt. Women apparently already use that gene for eyelashes for some reason, but adding in pubic hair levels would mostly be a copy-paste job from the male code once you have the various textures made.

Not a fan of pubic hair personally though.

I hope this mod implements this, that would be great

how difficult would labia size/genetics be? I’d love to see various labia lengths based on genetics

Maybe there can be traits if that’s not possible like “Extreme Outie” with more labia length and perhaps that gives more freedom with general vagina shapes rather than just labia length (you could maybe do a “Big Clit” trait and such)

On 9/5/2020 at 2:26 PM, some12u said:

It seems to ignore skin tone, the body from the shoulders down don't seem to match with the neck/head. I think it's a problem with another mod which changes the lighting in the portraits, so maybe not really a big bug.

then isn’t it the fault of that mod, not this one? 

1 hour ago, Teeeight said:

Definitely approve of the Pubic Hair and Slit.
Can I ask if this mod conflicts with "Remove Leaf" mod?
And does the pubic hair match the hair by any chance?

it seems as if pubes are always this grey/black color and this mod automatically removes the leaf

• 2 weeks later...